I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Commies and their communist communism (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704669)

RaNkeri May 19th, 2010 02:11 PM

Another prime example of Cools' logic/theories/knowledge not being watertight :lol

Dimnos May 19th, 2010 02:17 PM

Wow. You not answering the simple question of what communists you are talking about so that we can be on the same page is you thinking for me?! Damn dude you seriously are messed up in the head. My eight year old has more reasoning and communication skills than you. Congratulations.

TheCoolinator May 19th, 2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 686426)
Damn dude you seriously are messed up in the head. My eight year old has more reasoning and communication skills than you. Congratulations.

If she / he is anything like her Father then I weep for the future. Don't worry Dimnos.....the television people will tell you everything is OK. :lol

Dimnos May 19th, 2010 02:43 PM

Colonel Flagg May 19th, 2010 03:30 PM

Hi guys! Did I miss anything?

Dimnos May 19th, 2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolie
Guys I haves the logics. :dunce

Thats about it. :\

RaNkeri May 19th, 2010 03:32 PM

:lol

TheCoolinator May 19th, 2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 686448)
Hi guys! Did I miss anything?

No,

everything is still exactly where you left it. In the land of myths and legends.

We aren't in a depression

Industrial wastes are good for us

and

Everything that the television says is the truth.

Dimnos May 19th, 2010 03:38 PM

Just to point out a fact. Your the only person here who has brought up television. :rolleyes

TheCoolinator May 19th, 2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 686461)
Just to point out a fact. Your the only person here who has brought up television.

Television is truth......they have no reason to lie to us.

Dimnos May 19th, 2010 03:41 PM

You just get dumber by the minute. :\

TheCoolinator May 19th, 2010 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 686463)
You just get dumber by the minute. :\

Sodium Fluoride is good for me. Make me smart.

Communism just randomly occured.

I love America. Get the terrorists.

The Leader May 19th, 2010 04:11 PM

Aw, poor Coolie is having a hard time. :(

TheCoolinator May 19th, 2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 686480)
Aw, poor Coolie is having a hard time.

You guys are just boring me so I went into full Mock mode. Fitting place for it if you think about it.

RaNkeri May 19th, 2010 04:42 PM

Cools' finally got enough of being treated like a retard :lol

Dimnos May 19th, 2010 04:44 PM

I would be surprised if he quits acting like one though. :lol

TheCoolinator May 19th, 2010 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 686496)
Cools' finally got enough of being treated like a retard

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 686498)
I would be surprised if he quits acting like one though.

This is coming from people who believe in a myth that an industry funded scientist made up who then went on to inject people with lethal doses of plutonium.

:sleep

RaNkeri May 19th, 2010 04:49 PM

GOD DAMN!
COOLS' GOING INTO FULL MOCK MODE!
SHIT'S DA BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBB!!!

Dimnos May 19th, 2010 05:02 PM

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? JUST BECAUSE ONE GUY, THAT NO ONE BUT YOU BROUGHT UP, WAS UNETHICAL ABOUT ONE THING DOESNT MEAN HE IS AUTOMATICALLY WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE. NOR DOES IT MEAN HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION. THE ONLY REAL ARGUMENT YOU MAKE, AND ITS A REAL LIMP WRIST OF AN ARGUMENT AT THAT, IS THAT POISON CANT BE MEDICINE. HOWEVER YOU BLATANTLY IGNORE ALL THE EXAMPLES PEOPLE CONTINUE TO PRESENT TO YOU. WHAT ABOUT WARFARIN?! HUH? ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE TO IGNORE IT AND TALK OUT YOUR ASS? ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE TO CALL PEOPLE CLOSE MINDED WHILE AT THE SAME TIME IGNORING WHAT THEY PUT FORTH TO YOU? GOD YOU MUST HAVE THE DOWNS BAD SON. NOT TO MENTION...

WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE DROPPING DEAD FROM BRUSHING THEIR TEETH? HUH? WHERE ARE THEY? FORGET BRUSHING THEIR TEETH. HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE FROM FLUORIDE POISONING AT ALL? HOW MANY? OUT OF THOSE HOW MANY WERE FROM AVERAGE EXPOSURE? GO ON. HOW MANY?

The Leader May 19th, 2010 05:08 PM

SSHHHHHIIIIITTTT

Dimnos May 19th, 2010 05:10 PM

OH YEAH AND FUCKING GROUND WATER IN FINLAND. WHAT ABOUT IT?!

kahljorn May 19th, 2010 06:49 PM

deep down coolies ego is CRUSHED

Pentegarn May 19th, 2010 07:01 PM

Today you say:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 686422)
I can't think for you. I'm sorry.

Yet in a different thread on April 30th when I pretty much told you inflation would prove the 70s were worse than now you replied:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 683307)
Your the ones hiding behind this "theory" you just created....shouldn't you have all the numbers at the ready?

Question:

How much money was spent in 1970's on the economy? And is it even CLOSE to the amount of money being spent today? And how long did it last?

It's your retort. Prove it. :lol

So which is it Coolie? "I can't do your thinking for you" or "It's your retort, prove it"? Because you seem to switch back and forth between these two viewpoints when it suits you...

Hypocrite.

Colonel Flagg May 19th, 2010 08:39 PM

You tell 'em, P! :rock

He also thinks the government is evil for requiring us to buy health insurance, then says we should trust the government to run .... wait for it .... the oil industry.

Yes, that's self-consistent.

TheCoolinator May 20th, 2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 686569)
Today you say:
Yet in a different thread on April 30th when I pretty much told you inflation would prove the 70s were worse than now you replied:

So which is it Coolie? "I can't do your thinking for you" or "It's your retort, prove it"? Because you seem to switch back and forth between these two viewpoints when it suits you...

Hypocrite.

There wasn't a 1.5 quadrillion dollar debt bubble in the 1970's.

Your trying to equate a firecracker with a volcano.

1.5 quadrillion dollars.

Coolinator is bored......:sleep