I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Dimnos Jul 26th, 2010 03:20 PM

:pagebrak

RaNkeri Jul 26th, 2010 03:44 PM

kahljorn Jul 26th, 2010 05:05 PM

the rip off of paranormal activity called paranormal entity which i saw on netflix was scarier than paranormal activity, i thought.

I've been hungover for like 24 hours basically :(

Kitsa Jul 26th, 2010 06:45 PM

My back went out on me as I was bending over to pick a washcloth off the floor. I fell into the bathtub face first. Then my baby was at one end of the house screaming and my cell was at the other end of the house.

Long story short, they shot me full of Dilaudid in the ER and now I am loo-oo-oo-oopy.

kahljorn Jul 26th, 2010 07:16 PM

sounds kinda fun but ive never heard of dilaudid :(

Tadao Jul 26th, 2010 07:20 PM

Since she has a weak stomach I bet they shoved it up her pooper.

kahljorn Jul 26th, 2010 07:37 PM

looking for a job sucks :(

im pretty sure most of the ones i qualify for/dont drug test are total lies

The Leader Jul 26th, 2010 08:28 PM

I'M GLAD THAT YOU'RE OK KITSA

Kitsa Jul 26th, 2010 08:31 PM

I don't have a weak stomach. It was a shot, and there was phenergan in it and it burned like hell. I hate Dilaudid because it makes me hallucinate...the lead apron in xray turned into caterpillars and the ceiling was made of bubble wrap.

It's much stronger than morphine, 10x or something, and I think stronger than Oxycontin too.

Kitsa Jul 26th, 2010 08:31 PM

THANK YOU THE LEADER, IT HURTS LIKE THUNDEROUS FUCK BUT I WILL LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY I HOPE

Fathom Zero Jul 26th, 2010 08:32 PM

It's an opiate, then?

Kitsa Jul 26th, 2010 08:47 PM

yep. I hate them.

I'm sketchy on the whole "back going out" thing but this is what happened: I bent over to pick up a washcloth, and it felt like there was some sort of explosion in my lumbar spine. Like something liquid popped. It was a deep, sickening feeling...I didn't know if it was a disc or what. I've had one hell of a lot of spinal pain in my life, but never anything like that. They did a bunch of x-rays to make sure nothing was broken, then told me that all the stuff it might be didn't show up on xray (???). So I still don't know what's going on. Kind of inching around.

Fathom Zero Jul 26th, 2010 08:48 PM

I ask because opiates don't work on me. :(

Kitsa Jul 26th, 2010 08:50 PM

It just took the edge off my pain, didn't remove it altogether. I don't like opiates because I always get a sensation like being on an elevator that suddenly drops...I'd rather deal with pain than that sensation. I got Dilaudid and Phenergan in the ER and they sent me home with a Flexeril script. Flexeril doesn't usually do anything for me either....I'll wind up with excedrin and coffee, the usual.

Fathom Zero Jul 26th, 2010 08:55 PM

I wish they did that. My ankle shattered and they had to realign my foot with my leg, for which they gave me morphine, which did not work. :( I felt the bones scraping and the raw heat sensation. Ugh. Then I was prescribed codeine after they screwed me together. I'm told codeine is the good shit, too, not that I ever knew. Still spent every night not sleeping because of it. Then I was hurt a while back and I got some Oxycontin, which did the nothing I expected. I don't think my body metabolizes the stuff very well.

And I've come to find that NSAIDs don't work well, either. Differences are negligible.

kahljorn Jul 26th, 2010 09:05 PM

do you know what causes your opiate immunity? that's pretty crazy :O

Kitsa Jul 26th, 2010 09:06 PM

Pretty much the only painkiller that does anything for me ever is excedrin combined with coffee, especially Starbucks (higher caffeine). Even my neuro says to stick with it if that's what works.

They can do a urine test on you to see what drug you metabolize best. They do those in my neurologist's office all the time.

Fathom Zero Jul 26th, 2010 09:10 PM

I'm told it's not uncommon. Not all opiate receptors work the same way, and I might haven't found the right drug yet. :\

And a quick glance at the internet says it might be a part of my native american heritage.

All I know is that they haven't found a way to keep shit from hurting. >:

kahljorn Jul 26th, 2010 09:13 PM

yea i saw that on the internet too :O

mebbe you need cocaine. For me opiates don't really reduce pain at all but it does make me feel high ;/

Fathom Zero Jul 26th, 2010 09:22 PM

Ehhh, there's enough drug and alcohol dependency in my family. And I have enough wrong with me at the moment.

Kitsa Jul 26th, 2010 09:37 PM

Last time I took Dilaudid it was in an IV and I made up new languages. And the whole room was rippling like a heat-mirage on asphalt.

Colonel Flagg Jul 26th, 2010 11:20 PM

Sorry to hear about the back, Kit. :(

I had a similar situation while lifting a heavy object from the trunk of my car - I felt a "pop" in my lumbar region and landed on the driveway, in a fetal position whimpering. It took me several minutes to crawl back in the house. The pain was excruciating.

About 2 weeks later, I was in surgery to remove a portion of a herniated disc between L4 and L5.

I don't think I've ever had Dilaudid, but you are in great company - Lindsay Lohan has a standing prescription for this narcotic, no doubt to relieve the pain in her dignity.

And my apologies for naming the beast. I fully understand that I'm going straight to hell for that. :(

Fathom Zero Jul 26th, 2010 11:57 PM

Holy shit, I didn't know George A. Romero was a giant.

Chojin Jul 27th, 2010 02:19 AM

size 'small' clothes are routinely still too big for me. now instead of smug i'm just feeling very short.

Esuohlim Jul 27th, 2010 04:08 AM

We live in America, son, large is the new small.

How tall are you? Since I'm the resident expert fitness guru around here I would think someone who is actually putting effort into upper body muscle building should fill out more than a small.

SHOP IN THE KIDS SECTION