I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Zhukov Nov 2nd, 2010 09:43 AM

I remember love...

Wiffles Nov 2nd, 2010 10:43 AM

its not even valentines yet.

Fathom Zero Nov 2nd, 2010 10:59 AM

I should kill myself today.

Esuohlim Nov 2nd, 2010 11:24 AM

Fuck voting, seriously

executioneer Nov 2nd, 2010 11:33 AM

i voted for dracula

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 2nd, 2010 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 702747)
I should kill myself today.

Only if you go to the poles.

Esuohlim Nov 2nd, 2010 12:44 PM

Everyone's all mad at me like "YOU NEED TO VOTE" and I say "but I'm incredibly poorly informed and voting would be irresponsible" and they say "THEN YOU NEED TO BE INFORMED, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU". Fuck you I don't need to be informed about shit

I need to move to one of those countries where democracy can't work

Seven Force Nov 2nd, 2010 12:46 PM

Yeah but they're right.

Seven Force Nov 2nd, 2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 702732)
Happy Birthday ******

Thank you ****** lover

Esuohlim Nov 2nd, 2010 12:50 PM

SHUT UP SEVEN FORCE

HAPPY BIRTHDYA

Seven Force Nov 2nd, 2010 12:52 PM

:)

Esuohlim Nov 2nd, 2010 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 702757)
Yeah but they're right.

For me politics is the same as religion. I don't care about either, and I start getting upset when people try to tell me how I should feel about them ;_;

Seven Force Nov 2nd, 2010 12:57 PM

Yeah but one can affect your day-to-day living and the other is a bunch of fairy tales but I see what you mean :(

Esuohlim Nov 2nd, 2010 01:14 PM

:(

Seven Force Nov 2nd, 2010 01:20 PM

We all know who really controls America

Phoenix Gamma Nov 2nd, 2010 01:46 PM

My car got hit 4 days ago by some old asian lady. She started blaming me because she merged into the side of my car and therefore it's obviously my fault. Then I got the damages appraised today and it turns out repairing the side doors could risk totaling the car, so it looks like I can't even get it fixed. FUCKING CUNTFUCK SHITTY DRIVER FUCKHEAD >:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 702756)
Everyone's all mad at me like "YOU NEED TO VOTE" and I say "but I'm incredibly poorly informed and voting would be irresponsible" and they say "THEN YOU NEED TO BE INFORMED, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU". Fuck you I don't need to be informed about shit

FUCKING...THIS. I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR DAYS AND PEOPLE WON'T LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. >:

Then I watch the Douche and Turd episode of South Park and feel better :)

Seven Force Nov 2nd, 2010 01:47 PM

well I'm going to church to vote now and I'm going to get hammered later regardless of who wins. when I get back I want to talk about the good ol' days of imockery

Esuohlim Nov 2nd, 2010 01:51 PM

i-demockracy :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 2nd, 2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 702768)
My car got hit 4 days ago by some old asian lady. She started blaming me because she merged into the side of my car and therefore it's obviously my fault. Then I got the damages appraised today and it turns out repairing the side doors could risk totaling the car, so it looks like I can't even get it fixed.

If your car gets totaled you can keep your car afterwords if you want. My car was totaled because the damage cost more than $100. I took the settlement they gave me and kept the car.

Phoenix Gamma Nov 2nd, 2010 02:05 PM

They told me if it got totaled during repairs I would get however much money the car was worth. Didn't say anything about me keeping the car (this is still my first car. Had it for 7 years.) He also said that the insurance company would have to pay them upfront because of...something or other. I forget the specifics, but basically I didn't get an estimate and have to decide in the next two days what I want to do.

The thing is the car's a '97 Corolla and in fucking nice condition (only 71,000 Miles) but when I told my mom she insisted that I'd never be able to buy a decent car with however much money I'd get (since I'm still working a crummy part time job trying to start my actual career). Oh, and my job's a good 25 minute drive so I kinda need a car...

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 2nd, 2010 02:52 PM

You might be able to keep the car. It might involve buying back the salvaged vehicle, I don't know how expensive that would be though. I know you're going through their insurance but you might be able to call your own agent and see what they say about it.

Dimnos Nov 2nd, 2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 702756)

The answer to your problem is the write in vote. You can vote for anyone you want. Go down there, write in anyone you want then go home. When someone asks you if you voted you can tell them you did without telling a lie. If they ask who you voted for you can always go with the classic "But then it wont come true!" bit or you could just tell them. I normally opt to tell them who I voted for because it usually pisses them off and the kind of people who bother you with this crap are the same kind of people who deserve to be pissed off. Best part is they cant cry about it without bitching about the very system they claim is so important that you take part in. Of course you could always not vote and just say you did the write in thing.

RaNkeri Nov 2nd, 2010 04:03 PM

Have you guys read any of Stephen King's early books? I've been thinking of picking up one of them, any suggestions? Salem's Lot any good?

Tadao Nov 2nd, 2010 04:42 PM

Voting is for idiots who still think they do something positive through a politician. If someone demands they vote, demand they stop being ignorant.

Ex Leper Nov 2nd, 2010 06:59 PM

I can't stop looking at replicant's signature.