I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GOTHNAPREPSBODY IS A USELESS SACK OF SHIT! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7863)

Ihach Dec 10th, 2003 07:08 PM

burbank, could you please put this topic back on track? i think it serves an imporant purpose

Big Papa Goat Dec 10th, 2003 07:19 PM

:imock

UP_SHUT Dec 10th, 2003 08:25 PM

Quote:

HEY GOTHNAPREPSBODY LIEK WILL U B MY FIREDN? I HATE AEMERICAN EAGLE TOO!!!

Carnivore Dec 10th, 2003 10:22 PM

I've been on this board for over three years. If you think you're the first to call people repetitive, you're even more deluded than I originally thought.

Every time I respond to you, you win? How exactly does that work? I won't let a half-witted neanderthal like you have the last word or think for a moment that you've backed me into a corner out of which I can't easily get and for that, you win? So does that mean if you reply to this, I win?

What you're doing has been done before ad nauseam, and done much, much, much better. Whatever you're overcompensating for, kindly do it somewhere else.

Anonymous Dec 11th, 2003 07:40 AM

Canivore: Shit, you just don't fuckin' get it. Okay I'll try one more time with your stupid fucktard ass. As I've told so many of you fucktards in the past, you'll get rid of me a lot quicker if you just fuckin' ignore me. By responding to my obvious troll posts you just feed into the shit, which only adds to my amusement. Want to fuckin' "beat" me? STOP FUCKIN' REPLYING.

And no you don't win by me replying to you, since you're the one taking this shit seriously. This for my amusement, and you're proving yourself to be a good predictable little fucktard who responds to every insult with your "Oh so clever wit". Way to jump through the fuckin' hoops.

What's even more pathetic is you didn't even attack me for yourself, you attacked me because I made fun of burbank (Who HAS the intelligence to ignore me) thanks for proving my point that you're his bitch boy. Seems to me you're the only one trying to prove something. Proving that you're a good little fucktard bitch boy.

So how about you just ignore the insults, cut your losses, and stop proving you're a fuckin' idiot. But of course you'll be predictable and won't. Why? Because its so much easier than being intelligent.

Evil Empire Enterprises
Where we try to teach the fucktards, but they still don't fuckin' get it!

Cosmo Electrolux Dec 11th, 2003 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Because its so much easier than being intelligent.

Evil Empire Enterprises
Where we try to teach the fucktards, but they still don't fuckin' get it!

what you know about intelligence could be written an the back of a postage stamp. Your command of the English language and your use of such colorful explicatives just boggles the mind. I'd say you were a much better mocker than GothNAprepsbody.....yep.

Anonymous Dec 11th, 2003 08:07 AM

Cosmo: Wow, what surprise that you fuckin' responded. Just another predictable fucktard. Why I dare say you're a better fucktard than Carnivore!

Nah, at least he tries to form a fuckin' arguement.

Just go back to licking burbank's shit encrusted ass, fucktard, you're not even half way decent competition. (Then again all of you fucktards aren't)

Evil Empire Enterprises
Where we continue to destroy the fucktard mob!

Spectre X Dec 11th, 2003 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Because its so much easier than being intelligent.

So, you're always taking the easy way out aren't ya?

Matt Harty Dec 11th, 2003 11:02 AM

GOD YOU FUCKTARDS STOP RESPONDING. FUCKTARDS, YOUR ONLY FUELING THE FIRE BY RESPNING FUCKTARDS. FUKKIN FUKTARDS.

Evil Empire Enterprises
WHERE WE ARE TYRYING TO GET THIS GUY STOP REPLYIUNG AND IGNORE HIM

mburbank Dec 11th, 2003 11:03 AM

GOTHNAPREPSBODY IS A USELESS SACK OF SHIT!

Spectre X Dec 11th, 2003 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Harty
GOD YOU FUCKTARDS STOP RESPONDING. FUCKTARDS, YOUR ONLY FUELING THE FIRE BY RESPNING FUCKTARDS. FUKKIN FUKTARDS.

Evil Empire Enterprises
WHERE WE ARE TYRYING TO GET THIS GUY STOP REPLYIUNG AND IGNORE HIM

BUT IT'S SO FULLFILLING! :(

Anonymous Dec 11th, 2003 01:26 PM

Spectre X: Do you just post to hear yourself be a fuckin' idiot or do you have some sort of sick fuckin' obsession with me? Because it seems like everywhere I post you're fuckin' there underneath my fuckin' shoe like the fuckin' pile of dog shit that you are. I'm not fuckin' interested alright? I hate to break your faggot heart like that, but you're gonna have to fuckin' hit on one of these other pillow biters if you wanna get fucked in the ass so bad.

Matt Harty: Watch a lot of wrestling do ya? Let me guess you, jack off to old footage of Owen Heart right? Shut the fuck up fucktard, you're not even good enough to suck Spectre Fucktard's half inch hairless.

Current Score

Mad Max: 5,000,000,000
burbank: 34
Canivore: 12
Cosmo: 0
Spectre X: - 56
Lotida: -100
Matt Hardy: - 6765

Not a bad haul, I've almost reached my bag limit...

Evil Empire Enterprises
Where we say "Fuck the bag limit, let's just kill 'em all!"

mburbank Dec 11th, 2003 02:04 PM

Well put, Mad Max! GothNAPrep's Body totally IS a dipshit! I couldn't have put it better myself!

Spectre X Dec 11th, 2003 02:18 PM

More like

Burbank 1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 times a gazillion
Spectre X: 370
Mad Max: infinite stupid points

Anonymous Dec 11th, 2003 03:45 PM

Spectre X: There you go again, stroking some other fucktard's cock (burbank) so you can feel accepted by the herd. Predictable.

Evil Empire Enterprises
Fighting the fucktards since 1776!

Spectre X Dec 11th, 2003 04:04 PM

Silly Max, you weren't even born in 1776 :rolleyes

HickMan Dec 11th, 2003 04:05 PM

Did you just call THE Max Burbank a FUCKTARD?! Oh golly you'll burn. Oh you WILL burn.

Spectre X Dec 11th, 2003 04:13 PM

The best thing is is that he doesn't realize he's completely devoid of intelligence.

Spooky Dec 11th, 2003 06:13 PM

Hey guys, remember when the board got censored and we couldn't say a bunch of bad words?

those were the days, man.

:lol

Snatchtastic Dec 11th, 2003 09:39 PM

FUNKTAGROOVILIZER!!!!

Mr. Vagiclean Dec 11th, 2003 09:45 PM

HEY MISTER, YOUR BANANA IS ON CRACK :yum

Schimid Dec 11th, 2003 09:48 PM

Do you even know what it's from?

Mr. Vagiclean Dec 11th, 2003 09:50 PM

It's from something?

I just thought it was on crack :)

Snatchtastic Dec 11th, 2003 09:52 PM