I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

ThrashO Sep 26th, 2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 743999)
Not getting the reference. Charlie?

It's nothing to do with pedophilia, you wouldn't know or be interested.

Pram Maven Sep 26th, 2011 11:18 PM

That is really wrong, dude. You shouldn't post pictures of little kids. It makes YOU look like a pedophile.

ThrashO Sep 26th, 2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744006)
That is really wrong, dude. You shouldn't post pictures of little kids. It makes YOU look like a pedophile.

Oh sorry dude, you at work getting a little wood?

Haha, just kidding. I know you don't have a job.

Shyandquietguy Sep 26th, 2011 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 743999)
Not getting the reference. Charlie?

What the hell are you talking about? Are you saying the Charlie the Unicorn picture in the NEW USER thread is part of this? What are you even trying to do? Referencing a show in a last minute turn all because you fucked up? How the hell does that do anything but make you retarded? Not to mention an outdated and horrible internet cartoon? Hell, you use terms like fugly as if they mean anything. What's next? n*gg*rette?

Pram Maven Sep 26th, 2011 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 744008)
I use that picture as my avatar because a little boy was holding the camera.

Sick.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 26th, 2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 744009)
What the hell are you talking about? Are you saying the Charlie the Unicorn picture in the NEW USER thread is part of this? What are you even trying to do? Referencing a show in a last minute turn all because you fucked up? How the hell does that do anything but make you retarded? Not to mention an outdated and horrible internet cartoon? Hell, you use terms like fugly as if they mean anything. What's next? n*gg*rette?

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 26th, 2011 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b_squared (Post 743972)
Last week someone called in a complaint that has not happened yet.
Today they called back and wanted to know what I did about the complaint.
I told him I did nothing, because the problem does not yet exsist.
Then they said "well the least you could do is put the fear of God into them, so they won't do what I say is going to happen.
I told him I will not use an imaginary complaint to harass someone.
I was promptly yelled at and hung up on.

..and today is only Monday

You're an agent right?

b_squared Sep 26th, 2011 11:46 PM

The TARDIS is parked out back. Please don't steal it

Pentegarn Sep 27th, 2011 12:27 AM

I haven't seen that vid in so long I wasn't sure what the hell was with the Charlie the Unicorn pic. Then I read b_squared's post again and was all, 'ah i see now'

That's 2 almost funny things you have posted Pram. Now refresh my memory, is that the sign of the Apocalypse that comes before or after the red heifer is born in Israel?

Zhukov Sep 27th, 2011 12:46 AM

Can you shut up about Pram Maven now Pentegarn? He keeps replying, and then you keep replying, and those are two of the worst things that can happen on this forum.

Zhukov Sep 27th, 2011 12:59 AM

Yeah, ******ette does mean something already.

ThrashO Sep 27th, 2011 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 743962)
why pick on one or two "minority" races when you can just pick on the white devil? HOME RUN! I'm starting a campaign to hang white people from maple trees. Fucking white people, there's too many of them. And they're lazy, too.

EXCELLENT ENTRY FOR THE OPPOSITE DAY COMPETITION

ThrashO Sep 27th, 2011 02:36 AM

What does Pram Maven call children that can run faster than him?

Virgins.

HickMan Sep 27th, 2011 03:19 AM

So what's this Pram Maven guy's deal? Is he just really annoying like so many other past mockers that just eventually disappeared? OAO comes to mind. Is he just a big doucher that craves attention? Or are you guys just being mean?

ItalianStereotype Sep 27th, 2011 05:08 AM

Pram Maven is the reason why President Obama won't sleep on his belly.

ItalianStereotype Sep 27th, 2011 05:09 AM

Pram Maven's first post, which has since been deleted by our moderator team, was essentially just a rambling and incoherent rant about wanting to get some of that PRESIDENTIAL PUCKER.

HickMan Sep 27th, 2011 05:36 AM

Oh okay, well f*ck him then.

Pentegarn Sep 27th, 2011 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 744025)
Can you shut up about Pram Maven now Pentegarn? He keeps replying, and then you keep replying, and those are two of the worst things that can happen on this forum.

Besides when you chime in that is :lol At least I add soime humor, all you add is poorly disguised propaganda and boring ass stories about how you didn't bang yet another lesbian roller derby girl

Pentegarn Sep 27th, 2011 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 744046)
So what's this Pram Maven guy's deal? Is he just really annoying like so many other past mockers that just eventually disappeared? OAO comes to mind. Is he just a big doucher that craves attention? Or are you guys just being mean?

yes

Fathom Zero Sep 27th, 2011 06:36 AM

this brocastle

k0k0 Sep 27th, 2011 06:45 AM

It's surgery time! Sinus-o-clock!

ThrashO Sep 27th, 2011 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 744064)
It's surgery time! Sinus-o-clock!

Good luck. If you die let us know. :rock

ThrashO Sep 27th, 2011 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 743961)
Dammit Pram, I know you think i-mockery is holding your career back but I am going to just flat out say it:

Do you really want to work for a company who would actually take i-mockery.com, and not even the articles, but the forums, seriously?

Would you buy product from a company that said, "I get all my employee background checks done on i-mockery.com"?

You saying the forums have put your career in jeopardy is bullshit and everyone but you knows it.

EDIT: The hilarious thing is some people are probably thinking, "No Pent, telling Pram that will pull the curtain back" But he won't believe me anyway so it doesn't matter :lol

"Now Mr. Carlson, here at Kangaroo #4652 we have a 5 Green Pickle minimum and I'm sorry but you just don't qualify."

(leaves, proceeds to talk to homeless man)

"Now boy i dont mind if you beg on this corner with me but dat aint the problem. problem is that to be homeless you's gots ta have no mo' then 5 Red Pickles, and I'm sorry homeboy but we can't have you givin' us a bad name *shakes penis violently at passing cars*"

Zhukov Sep 27th, 2011 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 744057)
:lol At least I add soime humor,

You are seriously the most stale and unfunny cunt on this message board. I cannot believe that you think you add humour.

Adding the LOL emoticon to a large percentage of your posts doesn't mean you are adding humour. You are using it to laugh at your own jokes.

Pentegarn Sep 27th, 2011 08:09 AM

What the fuck do you know about funny you smarmy prick? The only Marx you find humor in is Karl Marx

Hey I know, tell us another story about another chick you didn't fuck. I can laugh at how lame you are that way. God you suck more at closing the deal than the cast of Glengarry Glenn Ross

But maybe I shouldn't give you such a hard time, when this:

is what you look like cruising chicks. The only thing I should be expecting you to land is a restraining order.

Though i am sure that story will bore me when it happens too