I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 5th, 2011 10:04 AM

my firefox died and have to use google chrome now. haven't figured out how to copy images in it yet.

:AIRHORN

Emu Oct 5th, 2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 745417)
BUT THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT HOW SAD WE ARE

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE LESS FAGGY

SO INSTEAD ILL POST ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BUTTS

CLICK FOR NSFW BUTT

http://files.brobible.com/archive/Bu...chevalier1.jpg

man that's a good butt

too bad that's like the only good part of that gay movie

what movie is this

nvm it says in the filename i think

Esuohlim Oct 5th, 2011 04:37 PM

Is it weird that I've never heard of the genre "powerviolence" until today?

Really lame, btw

Emu Oct 5th, 2011 04:39 PM

I'd never heard of it til you said that.

Fathom Zero Oct 5th, 2011 04:40 PM

What even is that?

Emu Oct 5th, 2011 04:42 PM

Is it anything like ultraviolence, like from Clockwork Orange?

Esuohlim Oct 5th, 2011 04:47 PM

It just sounds like contrived angry music (like all that stuff ending in "-core") that no one listens to anymore after they turn 14

Rongi Oct 5th, 2011 05:02 PM

Powerviolence can be really funny, though

Check oug Deep Shit's "Creepin while you sleepin". The samples alone make me laugh

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 5th, 2011 06:54 PM

Listen to goatwhore then.

Albacore is the way to go.

Fathom Zero Oct 5th, 2011 07:23 PM

:lol

executioneer Oct 5th, 2011 07:51 PM

s. jogs died

executioneer Oct 5th, 2011 07:51 PM

i mean jobs whoops

Esuohlim Oct 5th, 2011 08:05 PM

OH WELL >:)

ThrashO Oct 5th, 2011 08:27 PM

Shyandquietguy Oct 5th, 2011 09:13 PM

Okay guys, I'm in the church of Micheal Ian Black here. There are no Judaism pitchmen.

After work I got to my car and was warming up the engine when a fellow was all like "Hey buddy can I ask you something?" so I rolled down my window thinking it might be someone down on their luck and their car needs a jump and he hands me a slip and says "You're invited to a church get together you can come if you want." So being the nice guy I am I replied "I'm not really looking for a religion, in fact I'm personally not ready to do any philosophical exploration yet." He just waits until I finish then says "Well it's not a religion, it's about being with God" so I just nod and wait for him to leave and he's all "Hey check this out it's like a comic book" I'm easily mistaken way under my actual age and for some reason I think that's why he decided to use the term "comic book" well anyways he eventually leaves and I start driving off. I turn onto the road and in front of me is a mid-sized S.U.V. and I see the American Flag and next to it is the Star of David. I don't know why the American Flag stood out to me in this story but I definitely know I didn't talk to that guy. Plus he had a military sticker as well.

Seriously, I'm probably a lot nicer than I should be. He's not anywhere near my department and the place is closing down. I may have to wait until next week if he decides to "find" me.

Colonel Flagg Oct 5th, 2011 09:17 PM

I would have been all "I'm a member of the Temple of Set, why don't you come to one of our services and sacrifice a goat?".

Emu Oct 5th, 2011 09:18 PM

People who do that shit are incredibly irritating. Don't feel bad about driving off, if he was being pushy he deserved it anyway, and I'm sure you're not the first person who ignored him.

I used to have guys come into my work all the time and ask me if I was a Christian while I was behind the counter. That shit's low when you're a captive audience.

Fathom Zero Oct 5th, 2011 09:42 PM

Bert Jansch died, too.

Esuohlim Oct 5th, 2011 09:48 PM

SO DID DONALD CAMPBELL SR., WHO GIVES A SHIT

Fathom Zero Oct 5th, 2011 09:51 PM

Dead people are dead.

Esuohlim Oct 5th, 2011 10:59 PM

FOREVER AND NEVER COMING BACK

Rongi Oct 5th, 2011 11:10 PM

rip tupac

Ninjavenom Oct 5th, 2011 11:18 PM

rip ghandi

k0k0 Oct 5th, 2011 11:32 PM

Hey, at least no matter what, my life rules more than those people. Except tupac, that fucker's still releasing more albums and getting his dick sucked on tape more dead than I am.

But at least I can still do this! You can't see, but I'm totally jackin it right now.

executioneer Oct 5th, 2011 11:33 PM

RIP RICHARD DUNN >:(