I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Grislygus Oct 7th, 2011 09:53 PM

SHOULD HAVE DRESSED LIKE A WOMAN AND TITILLATED THE REPESSED FATTIE DMV WORKER

ALSO WHY DO YOU NOT ALREADY HAVE A LICENSE

Emu Oct 7th, 2011 10:02 PM

both you and my girlfriend kahl :(

Grislygus Oct 7th, 2011 10:06 PM

Holy shit, you're back :eek

Emu Oct 7th, 2011 10:07 PM

I've been posting for at least a week man where you been at.

kahljorn Oct 7th, 2011 10:08 PM

i never needed a license and my parents didn't let me getone when i was younger.

Grislygus Oct 7th, 2011 10:14 PM

Dammit emu, now I have to catch up on a week's worth of posts

ThrashO Oct 7th, 2011 10:15 PM

Uncle gus, Pram Maven is banned. Also, my lover left me and I cried in a thread.

lol

k0k0 Oct 7th, 2011 10:15 PM

The lady who passed me at the driving school only did so because she had a thing for me. I was 17 so it wasn't that bad. She said that she really shouldn't be doing this, but I was such a great guy and I had to promise to her that I'd work hard at practicing driving and not go out til I was ready. The next week I took a job as a delivery driver.

ThrashO Oct 7th, 2011 10:20 PM

"Don't drive yet, Don't tell anyone, Stop burying my dead body."

Fucking stupid bitches man :rolleyes

k0k0 Oct 7th, 2011 10:25 PM

I haven't been in a wreck in the 12 years I've been driving since then, so I can't be that bad.

ThrashO Oct 7th, 2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 745911)
Dammit emu, now I have to catch up on a week's worth of posts

DID U REALIZE SOMEONE TORE UR PICKLES OUT

Grislygus Oct 7th, 2011 10:31 PM

man, the pickles were retarded to begin with, I seriously thought it was a joke when it was implemented

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 745912)
Uncle gus, Pram Maven is banned. Also, my lover left me and I cried in a thread.

lol

Wait, did he actually manage to piss somebody off, or was he just released into the wild for his own good

ThrashO Oct 7th, 2011 10:40 PM

I think the official reason was "Rape, Molestation and being from Portland, Oregon."

Emu Oct 7th, 2011 10:42 PM

A few years ago I didn't think anybody here liked me ;~;

Grislygus Oct 7th, 2011 10:45 PM

EMU YOU ARE A FAVORITE. WHATCHOO TALKIN BOUT WILLIS.

Grislygus Oct 7th, 2011 10:49 PM

maaaaaan I'm wierdly disappointed now that I know the anticlimactic reason for the new Chat Title

Emu Oct 7th, 2011 10:51 PM

And what do I do with all these spare boners!

Emu Oct 7th, 2011 10:54 PM

So the Simpsons might be ending. That's the best news I've heard all day.

kahljorn Oct 7th, 2011 11:05 PM

WERE YOU EXPECTING A PICTURe OF MY ASS, GRISLYGUS

WERE YOU ANTICIPATING IT AS YOU READ THROUGH THE ENTIRE CHAT THREAD, DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR A PHOTO

Grislygus Oct 7th, 2011 11:14 PM

I WAS EXPECTING SHATTERED ARCHAEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE OF DEPRAVED FILTH, SWEPT OVER BY THE SANDS OF TIME AND MOD ACTIVITY

I WAS DISAPPOINTED

k0k0 Oct 7th, 2011 11:17 PM

Emu, it was supposed to end after this season because of the talks not working but they came to an agreement that extends it 2 more seasons to 25 years. Fucking simpsons. And the actors didn't even get anything they wanted out of it. They caved and fox laughed with their big fat wallets. Of course the voice actors have big fat wallets too. Just not as fat as fox's.

Kitsa Oct 7th, 2011 11:19 PM

It's weird that you mention the drivers ed passing thing because the lady down the street was just over today telling me she'd gotten in an accident and her car got totaled. By a 16 year old kid who was on his way back from getting his license.

I had to take an AAA-sponsored driver's ed class to get a learner's permit, before they decided I couldn't drive because of the neuro stuff. It was the dumbest shit ever....seventies scare movies, and we had to read a chapter and take a test, and that was all they expected of us. I took the class with an older friend who had lived in big cities all her life and never had to drive. Basically we goofed off the whole time. Then on the last day this hillbilly zipped around a corner too fast in his IROC-Z and t-boned the instructor. We laughed until we just about peed ourselves.

Emu Oct 7th, 2011 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 745932)
WERE YOU EXPECTING A PICTURe OF MY ASS, GRISLYGUS

thread does not deliver

k0k0 Oct 7th, 2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 745936)
It's weird that you mention the drivers ed passing thing because the lady down the street was just over today telling me she'd gotten in an accident and her car got totaled. By a 16 year old kid who was on his way back from getting his license.

I had to take an AAA-sponsored driver's ed class to get a learner's permit, before they decided I couldn't drive because of the neuro stuff. It was the dumbest shit ever....seventies scare movies, and we had to read a chapter and take a test, and that was all they expected of us. I took the class with an older friend who had lived in big cities all her life and never had to drive. Basically we goofed off the whole time. Then on the last day this hillbilly zipped around a corner too fast in his IROC-Z and t-boned the instructor. We laughed until we just about peed ourselves.

I forgot about the class stuff. I took that in school from one of the coaches. We watched Jerry Springer most of the time in class and only talked about cars a few times. One time he took us to show us the engine and how to check the oil levels in his truck and there were beer cans strewn about the bed of his truck. He was the same coach who in gym class told me he was going to turn my small arms into big muscley things and gave up after I couldn't lift the bar.

Colonel Flagg Oct 8th, 2011 12:01 AM

Signal 30 was a great motion picture. Oscar-worthy.