I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Fathom Zero Oct 21st, 2011 07:06 PM

I appreciate machinery and engineering very much. I have a hard-on for good design. Every part doing exactly what it was made to do, always in synchronization, to create the smooth kinetic poetry.

I should write greeting cards.

b_squared Oct 21st, 2011 07:11 PM

I just said fuck it and gave him his computer back. Hopefully he will wow them with his awesome gaming skills.

I saw this while looking for a halloween prop. I so want to make this. Too bad we don't get trick or treaters.
http://www.spookyblue.com/halloween/.../scarecrow.htm

Chojin Oct 21st, 2011 07:15 PM

today's dictionary.com word of the day is "loll"

the last two definitions for it made me lol

in brief, i became a loll

Chojin Oct 21st, 2011 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 747430)
I never got the whole motorcycle and car lovers. To me, when I hear a motorcycle I just think "that shit better not come through my neighborhood at 4 in the morning". And cars are just a way to get around. I don't care what kind it is as long as it doesn't break down for me.

yeah this, idk wtf

Guitar Woman Oct 21st, 2011 09:38 PM

B-but the Galaxies, man!

The Lotuses!

The Gran Torinos!

The fucking Falcons!

How can you not want to make love to these machines? <3

Granted, cars got kinda ugly during the 70s.

Kitsa Oct 21st, 2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 747391)
High school's worthless in absolutely every respect.

This

Guitar Woman Oct 21st, 2011 09:59 PM

Except for how you actually need a degree to even urinate in the real world

Get a GED and you're more or less fuct

Guitar Woman Oct 21st, 2011 10:00 PM

God, water chestnuts are fucking revolting.

Fathom Zero Oct 21st, 2011 10:21 PM

They're delicious in ways that can't be measured.

ThrashO Oct 21st, 2011 10:27 PM

at work today a customer was running behind me at my table, bumped me and I spilled a margarita and two beers directly into a womans face. she had to leave because salt and lime juice was in her eyes. now she can't see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch.

Shyandquietguy Oct 21st, 2011 10:46 PM

That's not a pickle.

@Koko As for the love of cars and motorcycles, IDK either. I went to school to fix them but if anything it'd be just something to do for me. I can see if you really like the thought of performance and efficiency, which just makes you an insignificantly slight step up from MAD GAMING PC PLAYA because you don't really need to get all the lovely graphic details for a game to enjoy.

Chojin Oct 21st, 2011 11:35 PM

ASSUMING MANUAL CONTROL

Fathom Zero Oct 22nd, 2011 12:08 AM

why'd you make your eyes do that

Guitar Woman Oct 22nd, 2011 02:39 AM

So I went to a bar tonight. I don't think I'm going to go to any more bars.

The women got drunk and acted like retards, the men got drunk and leered at the women like rapists.

Also, there was karaoke and it was pretty fucking awful. It was so loud it took like half an hour to pay my tab and I got out of there two hours after I thought I would.

This is another chapter in my diary of endless hatred for the rest of humanity. I swear to god, I'm going to murder every last one of you fuckers before I die.

ItalianStereotype Oct 22nd, 2011 02:50 AM

or maybe don't go to shitty bars

Guitar Woman Oct 22nd, 2011 02:54 AM

OR MAYBE GUN DOWN THE FILTH

On the bright side I had dinner and got pretty wasted for about 26 dollars. I dunno if that's good or not, but it seemed pretty low to me.

Granted, if I had just bought a fo'ty and stayed home playing TF2 I would have gotten wasted and actually had a good time for 3 bucks.

Grislygus Oct 22nd, 2011 02:59 AM

You could always go two a nice, quiet, and spectacularly shitty bar where the same old guy comes in from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm to drink one beer and never stop talking to the bartender, who for his part will insist, if queried, that the bar is "poppin" all the time, just not tonight

you're right about water chestnuts though, they're fucking terrible

kahljorn Oct 22nd, 2011 03:01 AM

i love waterchestnuts in kung pao chicken and other asian dishes.

gw you're asexual and antisocial so why would you goto a bar anyway

the only purpose in going to a bar is to get laid and maybe poolshark people

personally i like to combine the sports and poolshark bitches

executioneer Oct 22nd, 2011 03:02 AM

yeah that sounds like the shithole i used to go to before i found a better bar

still has karaoke but sometimes it's more than 50% listenable singers, plus the actual bar's in a separate room from it if you don't want to have to shout over it

also i've never seen a fight break out in there, unlike the old place lol

Grislygus Oct 22nd, 2011 03:03 AM

and yes, drinking at home is preferable if your modus operandi at bars is ignoring everyone and drinking like a haunted sea captain pining for his lost love

executioneer Oct 22nd, 2011 03:06 AM

yeah why pay someone five times what the liquor cost just so you don't have to pour it yourself

unless you've got parkinsons or something and would just fling it all about the room, idk

ItalianStereotype Oct 22nd, 2011 03:21 AM

Between San Antonio and Austin, I have a really wide array of bars to choose from. I choose to not go to the shitty bars. Works pretty well.

Rongi Oct 22nd, 2011 03:21 AM

IT'S NOT MADE BY GREAT MEN

kahljorn Oct 22nd, 2011 04:08 AM

Quote:

unless you've got parkinsons or something and would just fling it all about the room, idk
THROW LIQUOR ABOUT THE ROOM AND GIVE PEOPLE A'S

Kitsa Oct 22nd, 2011 07:36 AM

At first it's like "Haha, they said Gay Gifts", but then, seriously, look how many times they use the word gay. That's shitty writing and I know shitty writing.

Edit: Frosty the snowman is a gay fellow.

Eski and Mo are gay painted girl and boy faces.

Teary and Cheery are gay clown faces.