I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

ThrashO Nov 6th, 2011 01:56 AM

THE DICK BONES CONNECTED TO THE UR GIRLFRIEND

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 6th, 2011 01:57 AM

YEAH BUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS CONNECTED TO MY ASS HOLE. AND THATS THE WAY IT GOES.

ThrashO Nov 6th, 2011 01:10 AM

IM OK WITH THAT

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 6th, 2011 01:16 AM

Assholes, go vote for my daughter so I can win shit. http://toshcommunity.comedycentral.c...ideocategories

Do it.

Rongi Nov 6th, 2011 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 748923)
Just be sure to take some good nudes of this girl so you can show them off when she's out of your life.

I looked in my fridge to find something to drink, saw this thing that looked like a bottle of snapple. I took a swig, and it tasted horrid. Turns out it was some kind of apple cider all natural vinegar drink, I have no idea who the fuck would drink this stuff for pleasure. I guess people like my asshole roommate who eats nothing but cereal and white bread

ThrashO Nov 6th, 2011 04:39 AM

I used to drink my room mates orange juice all the time and he didnt know about it (because I hate him) and one time he caught on and filled the OJ carton with some kind of hotsauce v8 juice shit. I took a sip and almost shit-puked out of my dick.

still i pretended like i didnt drink that either.

but i did.

elx Nov 6th, 2011 05:25 AM

goodmorning trashyho

ThrashO Nov 6th, 2011 05:42 AM

go back to bed.

Kitsa Nov 6th, 2011 07:07 AM

When, exactly, did this shit start?

When did trains start getting too good for their tracks? I almost got hit by one of these last year as it silently rounded a corner right into me. I didn't think it was unreasonable to expect that I could safely turn a corner in a WALKING AREA without being hit by a TRAIN. >:

This one was ringing a bell, so it wasn't as bad, but still, this seems dumb to me. What happened to the kiddie train being on a simple little round track in the middle of the aisle? Do the moms actually have to chase this shit through the mall?

ThrashO Nov 6th, 2011 07:30 AM

that reminds me of being in an airport and watching one of those black guys driving those taxi carts right through a crowd of people without any disregard for anyone.

it beeps but half the people have headphones on.

k0k0 Nov 6th, 2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 748938)

I looked in my fridge to find something to drink, saw this thing that looked like a bottle of snapple. I took a swig, and it tasted horrid. Turns out it was some kind of apple cider all natural vinegar drink, I have no idea who the fuck would drink this stuff for pleasure. I guess people like my asshole roommate who eats nothing but cereal and white bread

That's a coincidence. I've tried everything to get my sinus infection under control...been on antibiotics like 4 times and did the surgery, antibiotics again. Now I'm trying holistic shit and it tells me to drink 1/4th a cup of apple cider vinegar. It really is the worst stuff you can drink. It burns your throat going down and burns it while it's in the stomach. And it tastes more awful than any alcohol I've ever drank. I've been drinking it for 4 days. Fucking holistic bitches.

elx Nov 6th, 2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 748943)
go back to bed.

we should go to fox and hound and eat french fries and drink guinness. I have tonight off. :pirate

ThrashO Nov 6th, 2011 01:15 PM

bro. my friend works there.

IN NORTH HILLS

elx Nov 6th, 2011 01:24 PM

I was just there because I went to see that shitty paranormal activity three next door. I love that place! they always accept my fake.

elx Nov 6th, 2011 01:25 PM

less go less go less go reallllyyyy

ThrashO Nov 6th, 2011 01:50 PM

im broke until tommorow :(

TOMMOROWO

ThrashO Nov 6th, 2011 01:51 PM

PA3 was fuckin booty crumbs. The first one was great and now it's going to be like Saw >:

Zhukov Nov 6th, 2011 07:43 PM

Elx is underage, and you should remember who you really love Thrasho.

k0k0 Nov 6th, 2011 07:47 PM

Remember to get plenty of pics for us.

ThrashO Nov 6th, 2011 08:10 PM

JUST A MINI MOCKMEET GUYS CHILL

Sam Nov 6th, 2011 09:19 PM

NOT A MOCKMEET.

Sam Nov 6th, 2011 09:20 PM

IT'S A CHRISHANSENMEET.

Esuohlim Nov 6th, 2011 09:22 PM

WE ALL KNOW WHAT THESE "MINI MOCKMEETS" END UP TURNING INTO

Fathom Zero Nov 6th, 2011 09:44 PM

pumpkin candles, light-up ice cubes, and shitty computer games?

Sam Nov 6th, 2011 10:00 PM

WHEN I JERK OFF I DON'T CALL IT A MOCKMEET.

UNLIKE SOME OF US. :rolleyes