I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Okay, I'm back... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16796)

Jonathan Clement Mar 28th, 2005 08:02 PM

Because in anime, there is no abortion, no homosexuality, and no drugs.

Sam Mar 28th, 2005 08:06 PM

LOL

ziggytrix Mar 28th, 2005 09:20 PM

what about the drugs in Akira?

Chojin Mar 28th, 2005 09:30 PM

Or all yaoi / yuri stuff.

Mr. Oysterhead Mar 28th, 2005 09:41 PM

WOW! You got the most replies on the forum that no one looks at until whiny bitches like yourself show up! I am shocked!!!1!!1!1!

Mr. Oysterhead Mar 28th, 2005 09:41 PM

But seriously. Jonny's constant bitching about religion and how everything we do is wrong caused me to go and get a bible. I have now been completely reformed.

Chojin Mar 28th, 2005 09:42 PM

i guess noone likes sewing these days.

Jonathan Clement Mar 28th, 2005 09:43 PM

Bah, those animes don't count.

Chojin Mar 28th, 2005 09:54 PM

You've pretty much narrowed it down to saturday morning cartoons.

ArrowX Mar 29th, 2005 12:25 AM

yeah. Most Actual anime nowdays form what I can tell Are geared towards adults. Shit even Gundamn did Peoples parents being killed in front of them, the 12 minute flashaback to a big group of brutally gory murders against the "Coordinators" not to mention the Story-of-Ricky esq GENISIS cannon. Most Animes like actual TV have alot to do with rela world issues like sex and drugs.....just sans the robots and homosexual demons.

ziggytrix Mar 29th, 2005 12:39 AM

It's all been downhill since they killed Optimus Prime.

Helm Mar 30th, 2005 09:18 AM

haha ArrowX watches anime

ArrowX Mar 31st, 2005 03:12 AM

Yes I WATCH it. I don't usually feel the need to talk about it unless its for the purpose of maming someones self-estem or in this case making this Coplaying Anti Alcohol cock licker to look liek a stupid homo. He probably phone Cartoon Network to complained when someone said Damnit on gundam or that Inuyasha show.

Helm Mar 31st, 2005 08:27 AM

jesus christ you just made ZERO sense!

ArrowX Mar 31st, 2005 10:56 AM

I KNOW!

Jonathan Clement Apr 2nd, 2005 05:23 PM

...You son of a bitch!!! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!! I'M GONNA RIP OFF YOUR NUTS AND GOUGE OUT YOUR EYES AND THEN KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

fungusamongus Apr 2nd, 2005 05:30 PM

hey jonathan your website kicks ass

Jonathan Clement Apr 2nd, 2005 05:47 PM

Thanks.

ArrowX Apr 2nd, 2005 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement
...You son of a bitch!!! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!! I'M GONNA RIP OFF YOUR NUTS AND GOUGE OUT YOUR EYES AND THEN KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude Anime ruins everything EVEN PIRATES! WTF are you anime people doing? what the hell does a show NAMED One Piece have to do with pirates? Pirates are not faggoty striped shirtwearing people whit SUPER POWERS! Pirates are drunken plunderers and swashbuckling murderers who bury chests of gold and leave the skeletons of traitors to warn their own of traps! >:

Helm Apr 2nd, 2005 08:24 PM

it wasn't a "haha dude you made zero sense RIGHT ON HIGH FIVE LOL I KNOW" comment.. It was more like an "I want to break your neck and wrists but still let you live, knowing the terrible anguish you'd be in, still thinking up all this inane drivel you post on the boards, but having no way to externalize it" comment.

Mr. Oysterhead Apr 2nd, 2005 09:13 PM

I love you Helm.

ArrowX Apr 3rd, 2005 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helm
it wasn't a "haha dude you made zero sense RIGHT ON HIGH FIVE LOL I KNOW" comment.. It was more like an "I want to break your neck and wrists but still let you live, knowing the terrible anguish you'd be in, still thinking up all this inane drivel you post on the boards, but having no way to externalize it" comment.

I don't post with an ounce of Coherent thought. I'd think you would have caught on to that?

fungusamongus Apr 3rd, 2005 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement
Thanks.

haha april fools

Jonathan Clement Jun 2nd, 2009 02:37 AM

Oh my fucking GOD!

Seriously... WUT... NO... I... DID... NOT... POST... THIS... BULLSHIT...

DID IT?!

WUT?

NO! FUUUUUU- *Head explodes*

Holy fucking shit! Did I actually type all of this madness?! Oh my fucking GOD, HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO RETARDED?!

Christ, no wonder everybody hated me so much! -_-

lumpisan Jun 2nd, 2009 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement (Post 320816)
Because in anime, there is no abortion, no homosexuality, and no drugs.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!mate i work at a bookstore that sells yaoi. YAOI! oh and hiro, from gundam wing? GAY! confirmed by the creators he is GAY!.... just realized i am feed ing the trols..... oh well thanks for the laugh mate