I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Things you wish you'd never seen. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69702740)

Tadao Aug 18th, 2009 05:26 PM

I just saw this.

Gotta be fake, but still. :(

Colonel Flagg Aug 18th, 2009 11:16 PM

:lol

LordSappington Aug 19th, 2009 01:02 AM

What, do they poop into, and THEN push it, or are they supposed to poop so violently, it pushes it out in the shape?
Either way, that's a lot of poop for such a small child.

Wiffles Aug 19th, 2009 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 642822)
What, do they poop into, and THEN push it, or are they supposed to poop so violently, it pushes it out in the shape?
Either way, that's a lot of poop for such a small child.

Im sure you have to feed the child a whole chipotle' before you can get the right shape and consistencey of the extrudate material.
Reminds me of the play-doh shapey thingies I used to own as a child. The wonders of extrusion ^_^

Esuohlim Aug 19th, 2009 01:15 AM

What a fantastic prank to play on your friends. "Why is Milhouse pooping moons? :eek"

LordSappington Aug 19th, 2009 01:16 AM

Imagine finding poop shapes in a public toilet.

Otto Aug 19th, 2009 07:37 AM

Wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've seen in a public toilet.

Hangie Aug 19th, 2009 10:54 AM

If I was a kid maybe could understand having your poop form shapes being fun... but not having a red plastic buttplug up my ass.

Dimnos Aug 19th, 2009 11:43 AM

Oh come on dude. Its the shit.

LordSappington Aug 19th, 2009 01:53 PM

Good one.

Jeanette X Aug 20th, 2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 641957)
Well, for however long the human brain can survive mostly cut off from its blood supply, he was. After that, not so much.

Did they catch the bastard?

LordSappington Aug 21st, 2009 02:27 AM

Honestly, I have no idea. The only thing I thought of to do was throw my hoodie over the kid without hurling everywhere, and call the cops.
I'm not gonna lie, I pretty much had a small break-down shortly thereafter.

Tadao Aug 21st, 2009 02:45 AM

Yeah, that sound gruesome. Sounds like you got more balls then I previously thought. Pun intended ;)

stevetothepast Aug 21st, 2009 05:13 PM

Kitsa Aug 21st, 2009 05:52 PM

Wow, that scenario could go a lot of bad places.

Tadao Aug 21st, 2009 06:00 PM

I'm assuming it's a fake, but I also know that it can very well be real.

Colonel Flagg Aug 21st, 2009 07:09 PM

Why doesn't she just get him a hobag? Or a "blow-up date"?

executioneer Aug 21st, 2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 643267)
Wow, that scenario could go a lot of bad places.

i'd say it's already gone to several at this point

Kitsa Aug 21st, 2009 07:42 PM

or, as the various commentaries recommend, a fleshlight and some couch cushions.

executioneer Aug 21st, 2009 08:01 PM

she should get her husband to "help" next time, it can be a bonding experience for the whole family

Colonel Flagg Aug 21st, 2009 08:16 PM

The family that lays together stays together?

MajorScales Aug 21st, 2009 09:17 PM

This last few years the bunny's in my region have been over populating. I was running my lawn tractor over a lawn last year and looked to see a baby bunny running. I stop and get off the machine and there in a hole in the middle of the lawn is a headless one...kinda sad and gross. If I have to do a lawn that has long grass I take the time to make sure there are no bunnies anymore.

ZeldaQueen Aug 24th, 2009 12:14 AM

When my family took a trip to the zoo several days ago, we came across several kids poking (with their hands, not with sticks or anything) what seemed to be a dead bird lying on the ground, curled up, soaking wet, and coated in mud. My mom told them to leave it alone because it wasn't healthy. What was really bad was that it was still alive. We could see its eye twitching as we left it. Which made me very nervous when one of the kids nearly stepped on it while leaving.

LordSappington Aug 24th, 2009 12:20 AM

Speaking of birds, this summer, on my way to the bus pick-up area for summer school, I saw a bird sitting on the side of the road. I thought it hurt its leg or something, so I picked it up to put it on the grass, and maybe have a better chance to live.
When I picked it up, I found that its underside had practically EXPLODED; there were maggots all under where it was sitting. I don't even know what happened, or why it was still, barely, painfully alive. I felt so bad, I crushed it with my foot to end its misery, and spent something like ten minutes sanitizing my hands at school.

Zhukov Aug 24th, 2009 03:25 AM

Holy shit :( I would have dropped it and run away screaming.