I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Last Film(s) You Watched (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698544)

BatmanJohnson Dec 6th, 2009 11:29 PM

I just watched Dread, based on the old Clive Barker story. It mutilated the story. It was a train wreck. The special effects were awesome but the movie over all was terrible. The books of blood movies have been really bad so far.

Lord Lonic Dec 7th, 2009 01:26 AM

Last film I watched was Freddy Got Fingered. Best movie ever.

Phoenix Gamma Dec 9th, 2009 06:39 AM

I marathoned some Disney movies while I stayed up doing homework. Hercules, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, 101 Dalmations, and Mulan.

I don't remember Mulan being that awesome. Eddie Murphy kinda spoils some of it, but it's got some pretty intense stuff. Really awesome fight scenes, too. Puts Hercules to shame.

I just wish Disney put as much energy in their animation now as they do in the Jonas Brothers. I hear Princess and the Frog was lame (it need to piggy back off of Geico now?!) and I haven't heard anything about Rapunzel other than the concept art they posted awhile back.

Probably not the coolest thing to discuss here, but I still like those old Disney movies :(

Zhukov Dec 9th, 2009 06:52 AM

Yeah, I used to really love Aladdin.

kahljorn Dec 9th, 2009 04:29 PM

I love old disney cartoons :(

especially alladin and beauty and the beast :O

executioneer Dec 9th, 2009 04:34 PM

gotta love that monkey

and of course by monkey i mean robin williams

Phoenix Gamma Dec 9th, 2009 04:36 PM

:(

Dimnos Dec 9th, 2009 04:44 PM

How does it piggy back on Gieco?

Tadao Dec 9th, 2009 04:49 PM

Cause Gieco hates black people.

kahljorn Dec 9th, 2009 05:19 PM

Disney hated black people way before geico :(

The Leader Dec 9th, 2009 05:47 PM

And the Jews! Don't forget the Jews!

Phoenix Gamma Dec 9th, 2009 07:15 PM

And Chinese for awhile (see: Adolf parody cartoon with the fat, stupid asian guy, also the Siamese cats from Lady and the Tramp)

Tadao Dec 9th, 2009 07:21 PM

I really didn't like the billboard I saw for the new movie. Something about it struck me really really wrong. Like the evil black man can't be pure evil, he has to be some dumb joker of a ****** instead.

Phoenix Gamma Dec 9th, 2009 07:37 PM

Witch Doctor. But I guess you could argue "well, everyone in the movie is black, and they're not all that fucked up, so it's okay", like how "you have a black partner, so it's not racist to shoot black zombies".

Besides, Gaston isn't exactly flattering for us white folk.

Actually, I take that back. No one fights like Gaston.

executioneer Dec 9th, 2009 07:52 PM

but he's supposed to be french, doesn't that sort of count still

Tadao Dec 9th, 2009 08:04 PM

Look at all the evil Disney characters. They scare children and weak adults, but no sir, a black man is just a clown. I'm not saying because he wears white makeup, I'm saying that he is the weakest most un-intimidating villain ever.

http://www.ultimatedisney.com/countdown4/index3.html

executioneer Dec 9th, 2009 08:57 PM

where the fuck is the horned king on that list

fuck you ultimatedisney

edit: n/m i guess he's #21, should be higher for fucks sake

Phoenix Gamma Dec 9th, 2009 09:19 PM

The movie isn't even out for another 2 days, though. You're just judging him based on his looks. That's discrimination :(

And yea, I guess Gaston is supposed to be French, what with that whole "BONJOUR!!!" song in the opening...:rolleyes

I'm actually staying up late again, so I guess I'll compile a list of more Disney classics to watch. I'm thinking Tarzan, Robin Hood, Alice in Wonderland, and Lion King.

Tadao Dec 9th, 2009 09:32 PM

I'm sorry, the billboard was 30 percent ****** lips. How can I not judge him on his looks?

captain516 Dec 9th, 2009 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 662507)
I really didn't like the billboard I saw for the new movie. Something about it struck me really really wrong. Like the evil black man can't be pure evil, he has to be some dumb joker of a ****** instead.

Black guys can't be mean, people would call that racist.:rolleyes:

Phoenix Gamma Dec 9th, 2009 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 662521)
I'm sorry, the billboard was 30 percent ****** lips. How can I not judge him on his looks?

BUT THE WHOLE MORAL OF BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WAS THAT INNER BEAUTY MATTERS MOST :( :( :(

Dimnos Dec 10th, 2009 10:59 AM

I dont know what you guys are talking about. Aside from being French Gaston was the man. A bona-fide ass stomper.

Phoenix Gamma Dec 10th, 2009 11:54 AM

I already said no one fights like Gaston. Don't make me sing the rest of it :(

His only problem was the fact that he had three of the hottest chicks in town all over his dick, but he insisted on trying to marry the chick with a latent furry fetish.

Womti Dec 10th, 2009 12:01 PM

I just watched a movie called The Cell but it was the older one, not the remake. was pretty good.

Tadao Dec 10th, 2009 02:28 PM

Just watched The War on Kids. I is sad. :(

Warning, their gay ass thinks your browser window is NOT the correct size. :rolleyes

http://www.thewaronkids.com/