I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   LET'S ARGUE ABOUT VIDEO GAMES (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697142)

Guitar Woman Jul 17th, 2008 04:18 PM

I JUST LOOKED THAT JOKE UP THAT'S A MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME HOW DARE YOU

I BET YOU DRESS UP LIKE MUDKIPS AND SEXUALLY ROLEPLAY WITH MEN

Guitar Woman Jul 17th, 2008 04:21 PM

Also, Schimid, I'm available for Strikers today, although I'm having a horribly bad day; barely winning against people with 14-2 losing streaks, letting Hammer Bros get skillshots off, fucking up every single trick I try to do, etc.

MLE Jul 17th, 2008 05:35 PM

Schimid's over, so get on AIM, bitch!

Zomboid Jul 17th, 2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 569318)
My name's Zomboid and I get jokes.

And what a hilarious joke it was. If gw's right, it's a reference to an internet meme? Good one!

MLE Jul 17th, 2008 05:49 PM

Not really a meme and just something commonly known on youtube. Not everything on the internet is a meme.

Guitar Woman Jul 17th, 2008 05:50 PM

Yes it is, you meme

Zomboid Jul 17th, 2008 06:12 PM

Hi, my name is Zomboid and a lot of internet jokes will fly over my head because I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Schimid Jul 17th, 2008 06:34 PM

Good games, GW :O

You remind me of me and pretty much everyone else back when the online first launched. You're real good at keepaway and your constant passing put me in a bad position a few times.

You REALLY gotta learn how to block that instant goal at the start. I stopped doing it because it was so effective.

Other than that, just keep playing. You're definitely on the right track. I think your Wario is a lot better than your Daisy, but you did trick me once or twice with that Crystal Smash.

Guitar Woman Jul 17th, 2008 06:36 PM

The main problem with my daisy team is that she's the only defensive character, and when I'm not her and someone's coming in to do something DASTARDLY she's way on the other side of the field.

I also hadn't gotten into my A-game mood until after I played you, so I sorta want a rematch as daisy because hargleblargle

Also, I know you can block the goal by running backwards and lob passing; I tried that against you a few times, but it didn't do anything. Of course, you and Chojin are the only people who do it right from the goal line, so I think I'll be ok.

Guitar Woman Jul 17th, 2008 06:40 PM

Oh, and teach me a few tricks some time; I only know like three really shitty ones :<

Schimid Jul 17th, 2008 06:43 PM

We're going to get something to eat. Be on AIM in like, 30 minutes. >:

I'll show you some tricks after the next series :O

EDIT - Also, Chojin and I aren't the only ones that do it immediately--a lot of really good players do, including clan members. If you're Daisy, just hit them right off the bat. If they do a little circle before chipping, anticipate it and either hit them after the circle or just run toward the goal.

Guitar Woman Jul 17th, 2008 09:48 PM

Man, I'd have scored three times durring that SD if it hadn't been passed to Daisy :<

Fathom Zero Jul 18th, 2008 09:34 AM

I got your dough, GW. Look forward to fun.

MLE Jul 18th, 2008 10:38 PM

RUH-ROH

Guitar Woman Jul 19th, 2008 03:50 AM

Guys, how come the intro movies to Silent Hill games always make them look about 10 times more awesome than they actually are?

Example:
Silent Hill 1 intro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eds1ivwq1oc

This leads us to believe that the game will be a MEANINGFUL, TEARY EYED EMOTIONAL EXTRAVAGANZA with lots of good music and some horrifying gameplay segments linking us from cutscene to cutscene. The only time the game actually is like this is the cutscene where Lisa Garland "dies." (ok, spoilers, fuck you, if you haven't played the game or seen the movie yet you're slower than I am)

Also, some of those cutscenes aren't even in the game. What?

Anyway, what you spend most of the game doing is this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDWTGrz3XT4

Now, I'm not saying it's a bad game; Alchemilla General scared me so badly that I don't know if I'd ever have the guts to go into an actual hospital ever again, but why the misleading videos?

Why do you guys love getting my hopes up for an incredibly cinematic experience and then TRASHING them? :<

Hopefully one of our resident Silent Hill faggots will provide me with an answer to this mystery. I seriously feel like I'm playing joke versions of these games; that's really the only explanation other than "everyone who likes it is retarded" that I can think of.

Also, unfortunately since Silent Hill 2 saw being scary as something only a dirty conformist survival horror game would do, it lacked anything remotely like it and was just a big, foggy, badly acted keyhunt. This led me to dismiss it as shit.

Oh, did I mention the acting in these games is HORRIBLE? It is.

This also sort of called me to question why I enjoy Resident Evil without complaint, since it's pretty much the exact same thing with a camera I can predict and less fucking fog everywhere; keyhunting, simplistic puzzle solving, RETARDED acting and dialogue writing, tank controls and a difficult to use but never game breaking combat system, and the every so often pissypants moment. I answer myself: because I'm EXPECTING this sort of shit and have braced myself for it. Resident Evil was never tauted as an incredible cinematic masterpiece or "bastion of perfected psychological horror" by its fanboys; It's often described as playing your own B zombie movie. There are probably other reaons I like Resident Evil, like how it just feels a lot more CLASSIC than Silent Hill; you, your gun, a bunch of zombies and locked doors, and some giant sharks and sentient plants thrown in for good measure.

But the biggest reason, for me, is Silent Hill's ridiculous let down factor. Serious, I can't think of any game that's put on this high of a pedestal for things that have all been done before and better, and then hawked as something absurdly different than it actually is.

Now, I usually don't call Silent Hill out on this sort of stuff because I know the LOL YOU JUST DON'T GET IT, DUMBASS card is going to be inevitably pulled, but you know what? Fuck you, and your wannabe Shining.

What the fuck, guys, seriously?

HellBeast Jul 19th, 2008 05:44 PM

well silent hill games are very cinematic. the game surrounds itself more around stpry telling and puzzles. so their trailers look like a trailer to a kickass thriller or horror movie when the game is actually an interactive novel. at least thats what i think. i never got into them very much.

Guitar Woman Jul 19th, 2008 05:53 PM

sigh

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 19th, 2008 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 569580)
Guys, how come the intro movies to Silent Hill games always make them look about 10 times more awesome than they actually are?

Example:
Silent Hill 1 intro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eds1ivwq1oc

This leads us to believe that the game will be a MEANINGFUL, TEARY EYED EMOTIONAL EXTRAVAGANZA with lots of good music and some horrifying gameplay segments linking us from cutscene to cutscene. The only time the game actually is like this is the cutscene where Lisa Garland "dies." (ok, spoilers, fuck you, if you haven't played the game or seen the movie yet you're slower than I am)

Also, some of those cutscenes aren't even in the game. What?

Anyway, what you spend most of the game doing is this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDWTGrz3XT4

Now, I'm not saying it's a bad game; Alchemilla General scared me so badly that I don't know if I'd ever have the guts to go into an actual hospital ever again, but why the misleading videos?

Why do you guys love getting my hopes up for an incredibly cinematic experience and then TRASHING them? :<

Hopefully one of our resident Silent Hill faggots will provide me with an answer to this mystery. I seriously feel like I'm playing joke versions of these games; that's really the only explanation other than "everyone who likes it is retarded" that I can think of.

Also, unfortunately since Silent Hill 2 saw being scary as something only a dirty conformist survival horror game would do, it lacked anything remotely like it and was just a big, foggy, badly acted keyhunt. This led me to dismiss it as shit.

Oh, did I mention the acting in these games is HORRIBLE? It is.

This also sort of called me to question why I enjoy Resident Evil without complaint, since it's pretty much the exact same thing with a camera I can predict and less fucking fog everywhere; keyhunting, simplistic puzzle solving, RETARDED acting and dialogue writing, tank controls and a difficult to use but never game breaking combat system, and the every so often pissypants moment. I answer myself: because I'm EXPECTING this sort of shit and have braced myself for it. Resident Evil was never tauted as an incredible cinematic masterpiece or "bastion of perfected psychological horror" by its fanboys; It's often described as playing your own B zombie movie. There are probably other reaons I like Resident Evil, like how it just feels a lot more CLASSIC than Silent Hill; you, your gun, a bunch of zombies and locked doors, and some giant sharks and sentient plants thrown in for good measure.

But the biggest reason, for me, is Silent Hill's ridiculous let down factor. Serious, I can't think of any game that's put on this high of a pedestal for things that have all been done before and better, and then hawked as something absurdly different than it actually is.

Now, I usually don't call Silent Hill out on this sort of stuff because I know the LOL YOU JUST DON'T GET IT, DUMBASS card is going to be inevitably pulled, but you know what? Fuck you, and your wannabe Shining.

What the fuck, guys, seriously?

Did you play these games when they came out???

To get a point across that's like me saying "Hey guys, I can't believe it's the year 2018 already. I played this game that came out back in 2008 called Mario Strikers. It's so terrible, it's nothing compared to all these new games that are out now which is what I'm basing it against. Huh, yeah. I know it's a different genre from what I normally play and it came out a decade ago."

That's basically what I just heard.

Hell, when Silent Hill 1 came out I wouldn't play it by myself, it at least took 2 other people.

In regards to the intros to the games it was cutting edge at the time.

Guitar Woman Jul 19th, 2008 07:58 PM

oh, or the IT WAS GOOD FOR ITS TIME!!1 card, that's always a favorite.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 19th, 2008 09:37 PM

You're unfortunate

Pub Lover Jul 19th, 2008 11:32 PM

Sweettits, if you're going to dismiss the opinions of the people that like the game as fanboy cliche then they'll never reconvince you of the game's worth like the last three times you badmouthed it.

Some people like the game, you do not. That's fine, you can shut up about it now. You mini-Zomboid.

Guitar Woman Jul 19th, 2008 11:47 PM

there should be a game that is what I expected Silent Hill to be originally

Phoenix Gamma Jul 20th, 2008 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 569643)
oh, or the IT WAS GOOD FOR ITS TIME!!1 card, that's always a favorite.

This.

I don't care if a game was fun in 1990. I'm playing the game now.

Pub Lover Jul 20th, 2008 12:13 AM

I played the game in 1990 and my memory says it's good, so don't ask my opinion on a game if you're a crybaby about progress vs nostalgia.

Guitar Woman Jul 20th, 2008 12:36 AM

My favorite game is a side scroller that was dated when it came out, guys, don't accuse me of this shit

Phoenix Gamma Jul 20th, 2008 12:58 AM

I think it's okay to like whatever you want.

Unless it's one of those videogames based on board games. You're not allowed to like those.

MLE Jul 20th, 2008 04:28 AM

My favorite game is probably warlords on the 2600 but mine is broken and all I want to do is play some warlords guys ;_;

Guitar Woman Jul 20th, 2008 04:38 AM

http://stella.sourceforge.net/

liquidstatik Jul 20th, 2008 04:38 AM

:rolleyes

MLE Jul 20th, 2008 04:44 AM

I want to play it on my original system. I just bought new tennis game paddles for it, and I have my original cart. ;_;

Emu Jul 20th, 2008 01:56 PM

in spite of the fact that i have ROMs for all the games I buy I still find myself shelling out stupid amounts of money for cartridges to play on my SNES :'(

HellBeast Jul 20th, 2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 569680)
I think it's okay to like whatever you want.

Unless it's one of those videogames based on board games. You're not allowed to like those.

I agree. Having a debate about video games are okay and some games are just god awful but everybody is allowed to like what they want. an opinion is an opinion.

liquidstatik Jul 20th, 2008 04:13 PM

I liked monopoly on the snes :eek

Guitar Woman Jul 20th, 2008 05:06 PM

Chessmaster on the gameboy was pretty sweet

Fathom Zero Jul 20th, 2008 10:39 PM

Bionic Commando for the GBC was awesome.

Guitar Woman Jul 20th, 2008 11:12 PM

that's not a boardgame!!!!!

executioneer Jul 21st, 2008 12:02 AM

i like the snes vers. of clue

and on the whole RE vs SH debate, i played both when they came out (well RE2 anyways >:) and i thought RE2 was way scarier than silent hill, although silent hill still was pretty good creepyness wise! and the puzzles in SH were slightly less key-hunty (or cunty for short haha)

havent played sh2 yet :(

Guitar Woman Jul 21st, 2008 12:18 AM

I still remain enthusiastic about Silent Hill 3 which looks just really great

Zomboid Jul 21st, 2008 10:42 AM

SH2 is one of the best games I've ever played. It's a game that I'll never forget.

MetalMilitia Jul 21st, 2008 09:05 PM

So some screen shots of Dead Rising Wii have surfaced. As far as I'm concerned it looks dreadful but I'm sure guitar woman will love the fuck out of it because she's gay like that.

Anyway, behold!

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3168902

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 21st, 2008 09:20 PM

Wow, that looks like a Flash game version of Dead Rising.

Guitar Woman Jul 21st, 2008 09:39 PM

I don't understand why nobody realizes that the Wii is graphically more powerful than the Nintendo 64.

Resident Evil 4 is still the best looking game on it, and it's 3 years old.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 21st, 2008 11:14 PM

Send in the graphics whores!

Fathom Zero Jul 21st, 2008 11:34 PM

Jesus Christ, that's like a PS1 game.

Parasite Eve comes to mind.

HellBeast Jul 22nd, 2008 08:27 AM

I'm not a graphic whore but still. and dead rising came out a while ago, why would they release it on the Wii when they could have spent time concentrating on something else.

Girl Drink Drunk Jul 22nd, 2008 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 569891)
I still remain enthusiastic about Silent Hill 3 which looks just really great

Oh christ.

Guitar Woman Jul 22nd, 2008 10:50 AM

explain yourself

MetalMilitia Jul 22nd, 2008 11:23 AM

I just thought everyone would like to know I'm now occupying the number ONE position in the BF:H beta leader board.
It's lonely at the top but at least I have my thousands of points to keep me company.

Btw - were are you ranked, Guitar Woman? What's that? You're not ranked because you suck too much? Ha!

Schimid Jul 22nd, 2008 01:21 PM

Silent Hill 3 is great, I don't know what that guy is talking about. It's the one that got me into the series and is a more action-oriented game with a bit more straight-forward plot. I remember renting SH2 a long, long time ago and hating it, then renting SH3 and loving it, then going BACK to SH2 and "getting it."

Dead Rising does look like ass, but I didn't buy a Wii to be an optical powerhouse. We ain't tryn'a marvel at supreme graphical technology or polygonal wizardry.

We tryn'a play some gaymes.

Girl Drink Drunk Jul 22nd, 2008 01:26 PM

If you'e refering to me, I love the Silent Hill. I just meant that I know GW's going to butcher it on this thread after playing it, like he did for the first two games.

Zomboid Jul 22nd, 2008 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schimid (Post 570210)

Dead Rising does look like ass, but I didn't buy a Wii to be an optical powerhouse. We ain't tryn'a marvel at supreme graphical technology or polygonal wizardry.

Of course you didn't. You bought it for gimmicks and shitty ports.

bigtimecow Jul 22nd, 2008 03:16 PM

seriously, if the n64 or snes was as far as games got for graphics i'd be satisfied

Guitar Woman Jul 22nd, 2008 03:22 PM

Sometimes I like a game to be pretty, though!

bigtimecow Jul 22nd, 2008 06:55 PM

oh definitely, it's fantastic if it's beautiful, but in a way, i would want my game to be beautiful if it's supposed to be something outside of reality

for instance, super mario galaxy. that game is beautiful, and it is depicting a fantasy world. like if call of duty looks pretty, meh, i can just look outside, you know?

i know it doesn't make sense, but it's what my current stream of thoughts is :(

Guitar Woman Jul 22nd, 2008 09:07 PM

My town is pretty, mabye you need to move somewhere less gray and brown.

bigtimecow Jul 22nd, 2008 10:18 PM

speaking of gray and brown, i see screens from fallout 3 and resistance 2 and can't tell the difference :lol

Schimid Jul 22nd, 2008 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 570226)
Of course you didn't. You bought it for gimmicks and shitty ports.

Yeah, and you bought a $400 microphone meticulously designed from the ground up to call people faggots over the internet. They're like extensions of our personality!

Seriously though, cut the shit wise guy.

Zomboid Jul 23rd, 2008 12:14 AM

Sure! Enjoy your port of my microphone game!

Guitar Woman Jul 23rd, 2008 01:00 AM

Or I could just pirate the PC version so I don't have to aim with what is essentially a trackball mouse

HickMan Jul 24th, 2008 04:19 AM

C'mon guys why can't we all just get along?

MLE Jul 24th, 2008 03:26 PM

This is the THREAD for arguing so it doesn't happen in other threads.

HickMan Jul 25th, 2008 04:11 AM

Yeah but we all know the xbox 360's superiority so it doesn't even matter :rolleyes

liquidstatik Jul 25th, 2008 04:53 PM

PLAYSTATION :thumbsup

Chojin Jul 26th, 2008 04:49 AM

Finally played a PEE ESS TRIPLE yesterday.

So far, I'm more impressed with it than I am with the 360. The menu is leaps and bounds better, and at least the first thing I see when turning it on isn't an advertisement for something I probably already own. The web browser is better than the Wii's, too.

Played Grid, Resistance, GTA IV, and Ratchet & Clank. Grid was excellent and in my opinion is king of the driving games out at the moment. Resistance I thought was really, really boring, and didn't seem to reward you with headshots or have anyone really flinch at all when shot. GTA IV looked the same as the 360 version, but seemed to have slowdown issues in segments where the 360 didn't. Ratchet & Clank was cute and felt like one of the Lego games, but didn't seem to have any rhyme or reason to what I was doing outside of the moment and I got bored of that too in short order - but excellent animations and graphics.

It still isn't worth the price of admission, but it met my astonishingly low expectations and exceeded them by something like 10%!

Phoenix Gamma Jul 26th, 2008 08:01 AM

But Chojin, the PSTriple gets you bitches.

Emu Jul 26th, 2008 01:15 PM

Lucas totally owns Ness in nearly every way and that upsets me. :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 26th, 2008 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 570854)
Lucas totally owns Ness in nearly every way and that upsets me. :(

Ness has way quicker grabs, his bat is more powerful and swings faster, his up smash attack KA-POWS people as opposed to Lucas' going through them. I think the very end/tip of Lucas' up smash can KA-POW but most of the time he goes right through. Also Ness' PK fire can stun with a fire wall.

Ness Vs Lucas is just Power Vs Speed.

bigtimecow Jul 26th, 2008 06:03 PM

and look at them in subspace, lucas is a little crying bitch >:

not to mention that all of lucas' taunts are half-ass retarded

but who do i like more? uhhh... i'm not sure. ness' aerials are better for big hits and lucas' aerials are better for racking up damage. ness' up and down smashes are kinda lame, but they're better than lucas' when it comes to speed.

i know you say power (ness) vs. speed (lucas), but lucas has power too, especially in his smashes.

OH GOD I DUNNO WHO TO CHOOSE :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 26th, 2008 07:34 PM

I wish Nintendo redid the online for Brawl. My connection is still terrible and no one plays I really know plays.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 26th, 2008 07:51 PM

Ness is cooler because he's underrated. Also HOLY JESUS BACK AERIAL TO THE FACE OH GOD WHY DOES DOWN AERIAL SPIKE SO HARD?

Plus none of his taunts involves tripping over his own two feet. What the hell, Lucas? That's not taunting at all :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 26th, 2008 08:50 PM

I can't remember which Starstorm comes straight down and which ones comes down angular away from the char. Help?

Also, Ness with the bumblebee costume is amazing. I don't care for the alt costumes for Lucas.

bigtimecow Jul 26th, 2008 08:58 PM

i think ness' starstorm goes faster, and less angled.

i always use lucas as claus :o

Emu Jul 26th, 2008 09:40 PM

I always use Ness with the black Mr. Saturn tee. :shades

Also, Ness' is much faster, but angled, Lucas' goes straight down.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 26th, 2008 10:11 PM

I liked the angled one a lot more on bigger stages but I usually run away from people before using it. If i use it right next to them no stars ever hit them.

Is Claus Lucas' brother? I still haven't played Mother 3.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 26th, 2008 10:59 PM

Yea, he's his brother. Also, anagram.[/captainobvious]

Mother 3's translation is about 90% done, so we'll all be able to play it soon enough :D

Zomboid Jul 26th, 2008 11:01 PM

3 more months or so, according to the site. Fucking hell, it's taking a long time.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 26th, 2008 11:37 PM

I really wish they'd release, like, incremental versions or something so we have something to play, even if it isn't "tool tested" or edited for the third time or what have you.

Man, that server is going to crash so hard when it's finally released. Yay internet traffic!

liquidstatik Jul 27th, 2008 12:52 AM

Yeah, I've been on the "its done!" mailing list foreeeeever, it needs to hurry. :'(

Guitar Woman Jul 27th, 2008 01:13 AM

The translation is finished, they're bugchecking and shit and making a point to take as long as fucking possible doing it.

God, I hate these guys.

bigtimecow Jul 27th, 2008 06:01 AM

to think i bought a gba flashcart i think 2 years ago so i could play this, but now i plan on playing it on my wii anyway :(

PG, they released a patch for the game that had all the menus translated, just none of the story. and there are translation guides online somewhere, so you could do that if you REALLY wanted :/

Zomboid Aug 4th, 2008 01:18 PM

SPLATTERHOUSE 2 FOR THE VIRTUAL CONSOLE TODAY :O

Guitar Woman Aug 4th, 2008 05:59 PM

I'll totally buy that after the WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE the first one gave me

Is Castlevania 3 out yet?

I've been holding out for that since I got my wii :(

Babs Aug 6th, 2008 04:53 AM

so....

how about that new hip NES system, I heard they have a seal of quality so we know which games arn't shitty

bigtimecow Aug 6th, 2008 06:52 PM

>: YOU'RE NOT FUNNY

WhiteRat Aug 12th, 2008 06:17 PM

Sold my 360 and 8 games today for a quick cool 350 in cold hard American cash. Now the Dreamcast is center stage.

Fathom Zero Aug 12th, 2008 07:20 PM

I trust Power Stone is big at your shack.

WhiteRat Aug 12th, 2008 08:50 PM

ding ding ding! 40 bucks out of my pockets courtesy of ebay.

MattJack Aug 13th, 2008 01:39 PM

:lol

GW seems to hate every game that is good or that is popular. He's like the elite scene kid, but with video games :sick

Guitar Woman Aug 13th, 2008 01:48 PM

I hate every game I hate for a reason

Guitar Woman Aug 13th, 2008 01:49 PM

usually it's that it sucks

MattJack Aug 13th, 2008 01:52 PM

isn't that the case with anything in life, not just games? :lol

Fathom Zero Aug 13th, 2008 01:53 PM

Dames, too, eh MJ?

MattJack Aug 13th, 2008 01:55 PM

you hate MK, Diablo 2, Bioshock, Splatterhouse, Halo series, and GTA, but a soccer game with mario & friends is simply amazing

idk man

idk

MattJack Aug 13th, 2008 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 573974)
Dames, too, eh MJ?

you are suppose to not trust them and hate them by default >:

:(

Fathom Zero Aug 13th, 2008 01:57 PM

I don't trust anybody, even my loved ones.

MattJack Aug 13th, 2008 02:03 PM

that's a main ingredient to a successful life.

next question:

how long can you hold your breath under water?

Fathom Zero Aug 13th, 2008 02:04 PM

40-aught seconds. I don't swim often.

But I know how to not sink!

Guitar Woman Aug 13th, 2008 02:06 PM

Mortal Kombat is terrible, I've never said ANYTHING about Diablo 2 and am in fact downloading it as I type this because I want to try it out, Bioshock is a carbon copy of System Shock 2 where you can't die, I love Halo 1, tolerate Halo 2, and hate the third one, and I own and love GTA 2 through San Andreas.

Where did you get the idea that I hated GTA? Anyone who doesn't have fun speeding down a country highway on a hog trying to shoot down a helicoptor with a rocket launcher while Heart blares on the radio is incapable of enjoying anything.

Fathom Zero Aug 13th, 2008 02:10 PM

'Hog'? You're really living the fantasy.

Guitar Woman Aug 13th, 2008 02:14 PM

It's not just a motorcycle, bro.