I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Hope for an asexual? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69706639)

Pram Maven May 11th, 2011 11:27 PM

Hope for an asexual?

Hi guys,

I've never been attracted to the opposite sex. This is something I've found to be sort of distressing, seeing as how I'm not into the same sex, either. I'm just not interested in sex, with humans, at all. I'm also not attracted to farm animals.

While I'm mentally attracted to women, they like a guy to appreciate their breasts and vagina, but neither of those do anything for me. The only thing that does is making out. Do that enough, and she's going to want sex right then and there; I'd rather just cuddle and that feels like a tease.

Is it really possible to find someone who likes you for who you are to maybe the point of even marrying you even if there's no prospect of ever sleeping together? It's not for want of a platonic relationship, but when I've dated in the past I've always gone for personality, and preferred a girl who was looking for everything but sex. These days, that almost doesn't exist, but it's really offensive to me when I go on one of those dating sites looking for something real and genuine and the girl says "oh, you're just saying you don't want sex. You're a guy." No, I really don't want sex. When I was a kid, I even thought sex was taboo and didn't think I'd ever find a girl who liked me enough to want to do it.

Well, I'm not one of those men who is happy to brag about how much he gets laid, and I've only slept with three women since 2003 after a bad breakup. We didn't even do any of that stuff while we were together, because she was a Christian girl and was waiting for marriage. I was happy with what we had, but didn't show it enough, and it ended. After that, I met someone who was fun to hang out with and we did almost nothing but f*ck. I wasn't in love with her though, so it felt like an empty gesture. That was 2004.

In the past year I've had sex once and it was great but our personalities weren't compatible. Every year that passes represents fewer opportunities to settle down and start a family. I don't want to be a hermit, but I'm not able to talk to girls at all. There are some really hot ones who come in all night at work, but all I can think about is that they have either a brother, dad, boyfriend, or husband who would beat my ass for looking at her. This leads to a conditioned avaoidance of eye contact and not saying much.

I wish I was more confident around women... That's something I'd really like to change...but on the other hand, given that I'm not attracted to them, it doesn't seem like there's any point in talking to them.

Is being asexual really the end of the world?

kahljorn May 11th, 2011 11:31 PM

Quote:

I'm also not attracted to farm animals.
SO YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANIMALS THAT TRUST YOU. NO WONDER YOU DEFENDED LYCURUGUS' HONOR

Fathom Zero May 11th, 2011 11:33 PM

Sounds like you don't think anything matters but sex, you creep.

You don't strike me so much an asexual as a nutter.

kahljorn May 11th, 2011 11:34 PM

HES NUTSEXUAL

Pram Maven May 11th, 2011 11:38 PM

That sounds about right.

Kahljorn- no, I defended his right to be different if he wanted to.

Fathom Zero- That's what I'd be saying if you inverted every word, yeah.
Might be a nutter and asexual. Stranger things have happened. One time I went on a date with a girl and we were eating and she suddenly threw her hands up, as if to stop an attacker. I asked her what was going on, and she said, "I LIKE CHEESE!"
So, it could really just depend on the type of girl I go out with.

Fathom Zero May 11th, 2011 11:43 PM

Why'd you say that there were really hot ones?

Esuohlim May 11th, 2011 11:44 PM

Are you still considered asexual if you fantasize about Dylan Snipples? :eek

Pram Maven May 11th, 2011 11:52 PM

Fathom Zero- mentally hot! (allegedly)

Milhouse- No, you'd be pansexual.
(remind me not to Google "Dylan Snipples" ever again, ever)

Fathom Zero May 11th, 2011 11:55 PM

S'funny, coz that's what I am. :\

Also, I just think you have crippling social and mental problems and you want someone to tell you you're right.

Also also - go die in a dump fire.

Pram Maven May 12th, 2011 12:15 AM

Fathom Zero- ok.
*goes to the dump with some lighter fluid and*
HEY, WAIT-

Fathom Zero May 12th, 2011 12:29 AM

Pram Maven - you're not wacky enough.

zeldasbiggestfan May 12th, 2011 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 720835)
Sounds like you don't think anything matters but sex, you creep.

You don't strike me so much an asexual as a nutter.

He is fucking crazy.

Pram Maven May 12th, 2011 01:37 AM

Fathom Zero- I don't know what you're talking about.

Chojin May 12th, 2011 01:50 AM

i hope you're asexual

for the benefit of future generations

kahljorn May 12th, 2011 01:54 AM

its not asexual its nutsexual. PRAM MAVEN YOU SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH RETARDLY REPLACING WORDS WITH IRONICALLY RELATED WORDS FOR HILARITY RIGHT LIKE ZUG THAT SHITS STUPID FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME READ THAT

Pram you were only defending his right so you could get him in a position of thankfulness and friendliness and whatever and then fuck him in his ass. FACT.

Pram Maven May 12th, 2011 03:59 AM

Ok, you got me.

Kahljorn- Actually, I'm shoesexual. What size you wear, sweetie? :wank _/||

Pentegarn May 12th, 2011 06:23 AM

That supposed to be a shoe you're smiley is nutting on?

Based off that symbol I thought you got turned on by skateboard ramps

Pram Maven May 12th, 2011 08:24 AM

HAHAHAHAHA!

Who knows, those might do it for me too. Find me a hot pink one :D

LordSappington May 12th, 2011 10:26 AM

THE PROPHECY IS BEING FULFILLED
PREPARE FOR CONSTANT NEW TOPICS ABOUT HOW HARD LIFE IS AND WHY CAN'T I FIND SOMEONE WHO LOVES MEEEEEE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

10,000 Volt Ghost May 12th, 2011 11:32 AM

More like bustanutsexual with that horrible tony hawk create a ramp.

Colonel Flagg May 12th, 2011 12:20 PM

Bust a nut! Bust a nut!
Grab a bag of Corn Nuts™ and bust a nut!
They're lightly toasted and hard as well,
Enjoy yourself, we won't tell...

Old but still good.

LordSappington May 12th, 2011 12:32 PM

Quick question: DOES 'HE' HAVE A PENIS?

Colonel Flagg May 12th, 2011 01:29 PM

Be careful for what you ask, Sapster. :chatter

LordSappington May 12th, 2011 03:13 PM

inb4 he owns a fursuit

Pentegarn May 12th, 2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 720910)
Bust a nut! Bust a nut!
Grab a bag of Corn Nuts™ and bust a nut!
They're lightly toasted and hard as well,
Enjoy yourself, we won't tell...

Old but still good.