I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Matt Harty Mar 28th, 2007 01:58 AM

someone might get a seizure from it! :EEK

noob3 Mar 28th, 2007 02:00 AM

i heard mustaches get in the way i have to shave everyday but i have never grown facial hair besides sideburns that i had when i was like 17 but they were pretty conservative still but now i keep them like at eye level

facial hair = gaaay

MattJack Mar 28th, 2007 02:01 AM

noob mustaches are flavor savers. How can that possible be gay?

MattJack Mar 28th, 2007 02:02 AM

and possibly too

executioneer Mar 28th, 2007 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noob3 (Post 483602)
facial hair = gaaay

omfg >:o

Matt Harty Mar 28th, 2007 02:07 AM

it makes you look old

MattJack Mar 28th, 2007 02:08 AM

and all these years you thought you were cool huh

thanks alot noob for making willie hate himself

Matt Harty Mar 28th, 2007 02:09 AM

willie is an exception, he was born with that facial hair

executioneer Mar 28th, 2007 02:16 AM

hahahaha

executioneer Mar 28th, 2007 02:21 AM

actually i was born without any hair whatsoever :x

noob3 Mar 28th, 2007 02:26 AM

if i wanted to savor the flavor of my food/drinks I would put it in the fridge and just save it for later plus i hear having a mustache makes it hard to drink liquid (BEER) fast ;o

everytime i let my stubble grow into a infantile beard it just gets too itchy and i have to shave it. i do not like my face feeling like it's full of ants :x

Matt Harty Mar 28th, 2007 02:30 AM

then explain this willie!

executioneer Mar 28th, 2007 03:07 AM

my mom doesn't say 'faggot'! that drawring is a lie!

Lenor Mar 28th, 2007 09:53 AM

Dejavu @ willie :lol

irish Mar 28th, 2007 12:47 PM

Wow, looks like a ninja doctor too. hehe I seem to recall having a similar discussion in my school.. that one of my friends gave his mother carpet burn while she gave birth to him

Sam Mar 28th, 2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrAdventure (Post 483340)
sam have you gotten the chance to get ahold of the giant round table coupon sheet because that is the only dang way to order from there (it is expensive but it's a few hundred dollars worth of coupons if you order big enough)

Yeah, I'd always steal other people's coupons too. :lol

Goat Cheese Mar 28th, 2007 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irish (Post 483714)
Wow, looks like a ninja doctor too. hehe I seem to recall having a similar discussion in my school.. that one of my friends gave his mother carpet burn while she gave birth to him

:x

:sixcharactersasshole

Esuohlim Mar 28th, 2007 08:51 PM

This seller on Amazon.com is being a total douchebag, as you can see through my copied and pasted email correspondence

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I bought Zelda: Link to the Past from you and the save files are all corrupted. I'd like to get a refund and a shipping address so I can return the game. Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by seller
ok could you leave me shipping address i'll do refund asap

Quote:

You don't need my shipping address to refund, you can just do that online on Amazon. I will need yours though so I can send the game back to you.

Quote:

i did refund ok now

Quote:

So do you want the game back? I don't have your shipping address and I can't send the game back without one. Let me know if you want it back so I can send it as soon as possible. Thanks for the refund too, I really appreciate it.

Quote:

ok i'll do refund for you

Quote:

OK, I don't mean to be rude, but this is the FOURTH time I'm asking for your address. I can't send you back the game if I don't have your address. If you want the game sent back to you then please give me your address so I can do it. If you don't give me your address in the next email then I'm just not going to bother anymore. Please give me your address so I can send you your game back.

Yeah I'm not going be a total dick to a guy that has access to my address, but this is ridiculous. He hasn't sent me a reply in two days so I'm probably just going to smash the cartridge with a rock or something. >:

He did actually give me a refund though :(

noob3 Mar 28th, 2007 09:00 PM

I think he sent you money but he dosn't want you to waste his time sending him a game that he knows is broken :o What is he going to do with it?

Esuohlim Mar 28th, 2007 09:09 PM

Well if it was me I'd want it back to make sure the buyer wasn't pulling some shit. For all he knows I could have just said it was broken, hope he wouldn't want it back, and I'd have a free game :hat

But the other thing is that he's pretty much ignoring me AND sending me emails at the same time.

noob3 Mar 28th, 2007 09:17 PM

I think it's likely he KNOWS the game is broken.

Lenor Mar 28th, 2007 09:37 PM

Maybe hes psychic!

Emu Mar 28th, 2007 10:09 PM

No point in making you send it back if it really is broken

Esuohlim Mar 28th, 2007 10:37 PM

Yeah I know. I was just frustrated that this guy won't just say something like "Just keep it".

I wish I could report sellers. Apparently, according to buyer feedback I had overlooked, half the games he's selling have data corruption errors. He's probably selling bootleg games. >:

Cliff Steele Mar 28th, 2007 10:46 PM

man not only do i get free beer here, i just walked into the lobby and they handed me two pizzas :O i dont know why they had just gotten delivered