I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   So Halloween's coming up...costumes? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704989)

Babs Oct 15th, 2010 05:37 PM

Kenny Power most likely but I'll probably end up doing absolutely nothing.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 16th, 2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie (Post 700819)
my boyfriend and i are going as a couple of the villain biker gang from mad max this year.
kitsa you look adorable!!!!

Awesome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 700852)
you COULD be that typical 80's biker leader/gay sidekick couple from the second mad max (i think it was the second one). All you need is crazy hair and a crazy cackle; also to look at balls a lot.

http://s.excessif.com/mmdia/i/44/4/f...4gdhww.png?v=1
Roxy would be awesome to go as.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 700952)
My friend made his costume this year the phone booth from Bill and Ted's most excellent adventure. Not a guy in a phone booth, mind you. Just the phone booth. It's awesome.

Also awesome!

Nightcrawler Oct 16th, 2010 07:22 PM

Hmm... another cool costume idea would be to hollow out an old tv set,
cut holes for your head and arms, stick some antennae on your head
and go as Freddy from that one scene in Elm Street 3. Welcome to prime time b***!

sebastiankirchoff93 Oct 17th, 2010 08:48 PM

Last year I went as "Hilary Clinton Clown", where I dressed as a clown and wore a Hilary Clinton mask to show my disdain for her.

This year I plan on dressing as Burt Reynolds, and imitate Norm MacDonald's impersonation of him from Saturday Night Live.

ChrisGlass Oct 18th, 2010 08:07 PM

Pirate costumes + face paint = skeleton pirates.

Shadowdancer21b Oct 18th, 2010 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sebastiankirchoff93 (Post 701211)
Last year I went as "Hilary Clinton Clown", where I dressed as a clown and wore a Hilary Clinton mask to show my disdain for her.

This year I plan on dressing as Burt Reynolds, and imitate Norm MacDonald's impersonation of him from Saturday Night Live.

I heartily endorse this endeavor! I request pictures.

shekk Oct 19th, 2010 05:10 PM

in my case this isnt doable because
a) i couldnt hold a midget on my back all night and
b) i cant afford to hire a midget

but IF i could i would hire one and be MASTER BLASTER from "Mad Max: Beyond the Thunderdome"

or i could be the "Id buy THAT for a dollar guy on robocop

Popcornmonster Oct 19th, 2010 07:33 PM

Being classic Jason. From Friday the 13th Part 2. Got the blue flannel shirt, overalls, pillowcase with one eye hole, and a prop pickaxe.

kahljorn Oct 20th, 2010 06:02 AM

dude you could just buy a huge doll or some shit and put it on your back

elx Oct 20th, 2010 02:20 PM

motorbike rosalina next yeaaar

Dimnos Oct 20th, 2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shekk (Post 701401)
in my case this isnt doable because
a) i couldnt hold a midget on my back all night and
b) i cant afford to hire a midget

but IF i could i would hire one and be MASTER BLASTER from "Mad Max: Beyond the Thunderdome"

or i could be the "Id buy THAT for a dollar guy on robocop

You could always try making a doll or something that looked like Master. Or if in the end your arms didnt look to fucked up you could do that thing where your head is Master and you just have Blasters helmet attached to your upper chest / neck / chin or something.

Dimnos Oct 20th, 2010 02:48 PM

Or you could get some redneck teeth and just go as Blaster during the Thunderdome battle.

MarioRPG Oct 21st, 2010 03:21 PM

I've also started a mummy costume for a separate event... not sure how it's going to turn out just yet.

HickMan Oct 21st, 2010 04:09 PM

I'm going as a future viking. Got the fake beard, viking helmet, vest that I'm covering in aluminum foil, and a toy laser gun. I'll put pictures up soon.

BastardCookie Oct 22nd, 2010 02:54 PM

Me and my buddy Corwyn are going as Supernatual Mario Brothers. Instead af Dean and Sam, it's Mario and Luigi!

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 23rd, 2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReallySweetName (Post 701692)
I'm going as a future viking. Got the fake beard, viking helmet, vest that I'm covering in aluminum foil, and a toy laser gun. I'll put pictures up soon.

You need some cyber ale too.

LordSappington Oct 24th, 2010 11:49 AM

Going to be Finn from Adventure Time. The girlfriend is making the hat for me, because I can't sew worth crap.

MarioRPG Oct 25th, 2010 06:55 PM

After some wait... My one costume has been completed! It was for the London Zombie Walk! (pics stolen from posts on the event's page)

Spoilers!

Also I'm featured in this youtube video, which also shows some great other zombies.

Kitsa Oct 26th, 2010 09:04 AM

Cool.

My daughter made me so proud last night. We were at a packed mall trick-or-treat event and Ronald McDonald was doing a "meet and greet". I mean, people were acting like he was a rockstar, he had handlers passing out coupons for hamburgers, it was pretty insane.

Anyway, he was smack dab in the middle of this gigantic crowd of kids all trying to talk to him, big ring of parents trying to take pictures of their kid with the guy in the Ronald McDonald suit, and so on. It had to be at least 15 people deep surrounding him on all sides, everyone wanting his attention, and what does he do?

Glances up over all the kids, mouth drops open, seems to forget who he is for a second, points and shouts with utter excitement and joy:

"OMG IT'S THE STAY-PUFT MARSHMALLOW MAN!"

:lol

Zhukov Oct 26th, 2010 10:28 AM

Haha, even celebrities like some guy in a fast food character costume can be human too.

And Mario; that is all kinds of fucking awesome. I hope you got lots of kudos for being brave enough to go mummy at a zombie walk. Definitely awesome.

LeNoRe18 Oct 27th, 2010 05:36 AM

I was thinking of dressing up as either Raoul Duke from Fear and Loathing or the Skin Taker from the "Candle Cove" creepypasta :3

executioneer Oct 27th, 2010 07:18 AM

NO

The Leader Oct 27th, 2010 08:28 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kitsa Oct 27th, 2010 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 702079)
Haha, even celebrities like some guy in a fast food character costume can be human too.

I thought it said something quite poetic about some random guy, having become a celebrity because he was in a Ronald McDonald suit and makeup, being temporarily starstruck by a random baby in a Stay-Puft suit.

LordSappington Oct 27th, 2010 10:07 AM

What the hell? I thought I was the forum's token emo kid! >: