I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

bigtimecow Apr 16th, 2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 767002)
in bed

More like "underneath this dude from Chelmsford's feet and got his legs blown off"

For real :(

Tadao Apr 16th, 2013 10:58 PM

I was surprised that more people didnt die. Shrapnel and 100s of people in a crowded area and only 3 deaths. You guys got "lucky".

Phoenix Gamma Apr 17th, 2013 12:15 AM

There's tons of hospitals and emergency centers in the area, actually. Not that you'd ever want to, but if you have to get seriously injured, Boston's a good place to do it. My mum works at a hospital maybe 30 minutes from Boston and said they got a pretty light load of patients since a lot of the victims were evenly distributed to nearby centers. The doctors and EMTs in Boston are some of the best in the world.

In any case, one of the casualties is actually from my hometown in Medford. I didn't know her as well as some of my friends did, but I heard the mother was originally told the daughter was fine, then told she was one of the casualties. Really tragic, but there's been a huge outpouring of support.

I was actually going to try and get over my fear of needles to give blood today, but I was turned down due to them already having more than enough donations, which is kinda crazy (but in a good way).

Tadao Apr 17th, 2013 11:23 AM

I have a few jokes running around in my head, but I like you guys. It's not like you're LA or NY.

MarioRPG Apr 17th, 2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 766998)
i've been working with robots, drinking beer, making art, and slammin' drums. you?

Working with docs, drinking beer, and shootin drugs into people. Nurse work.

Anyway, this'll be my last post before I disappear in THE ORIENT. I hope y'all have fond memories of me and that I don't die while I'm there.

Tadao Apr 17th, 2013 02:53 PM

My brother was in Thailand a few months ago. We thought he might get an operation, but he is still in the closet. :rolleyes

Have fun, look out for giant waves.

Tadao Apr 17th, 2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 767012)
I have a few jokes running around in my head, but I like you guys. It's not like you're LA or NY.

My buddy who travels a lot just laughed at me and told me that Boston is a bunch of racist assholes. I said I have never met a Bostonian like that. He said that racist don't tend to travel.

:lol

Also there is a omb squad 4 blocks away investigating a package.

bigtimecow Apr 17th, 2013 10:53 PM

boston is fucked, but i have to love it because no one cares about lowell. except for fucking jack kerouac and the boxer dude who's name i can't remember right now (although i see dicky ecklund around town all the time, walking in the street, or at the worthen drinking)

i'm stressssssssssssed. mariorpg, what are you doing in the orient

Phoenix Gamma Apr 18th, 2013 12:35 PM

I care about Lowell :(

Babs Apr 18th, 2013 08:47 PM

Tad, I might be in LA a few months from now... I apologize.

Tadao Apr 18th, 2013 09:14 PM

I hope its not the ghetto part of LA.

kahljorn Apr 18th, 2013 10:15 PM

or does he

Tadao Apr 18th, 2013 11:17 PM

shhhhhhh Im using reverse psychology

Sam Apr 19th, 2013 12:13 AM

OR DOES HE

Phoenix Gamma Apr 19th, 2013 08:20 AM

So pretty much every city in my area is shut down because no one can find the bomber. No driving, no cabs, no buses, and no driving in some cities. Both of my parents actually work in Watertown so they can't go to work today (my mom actually works at the hospital where the first bomber was taken and later died).

I had to resort to listening to the police scanner because the news is fucking shitty at reporting everything.

Quote:

white,dark-skinned or middle-eastern
WOW THAT NARROWS IT DOWN TO EVERYBODY

Kitsa Apr 19th, 2013 09:52 AM

These days anonymous seems to have everything way before any of the news outlets, so I mainly just see what they've found out and wait for it to be substantiated.

Sorry for the manhunt crap. Being locked in your house for a manhunt sucks. We had a couple of escaped convicts hiding in our woods when I lived in Indiana, and at one point we were on our stomachs on the living room floor with a helicopter shining a floodlight in. Those were some idiot assholes from Texas or somewhere, though, not idiot terrorist assholes.

Tadao Apr 19th, 2013 01:19 PM

Esuohlim Apr 19th, 2013 10:19 PM

MORE LIKE A MANCUNT

what's up guys i'm milhouse i tell jokes

Babs Apr 20th, 2013 02:42 PM

bigtimecow Apr 20th, 2013 08:37 PM

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudes it's

bigtimecow Apr 20th, 2013 08:40 PM

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

bigtimecow Apr 20th, 2013 09:04 PM

babs, i just read your sig, and i just watched adaptation this morning, for serious

Babs Apr 21st, 2013 04:36 PM

Charlie Kaufman at his finest (I believe spike jonze directed it though). If you liked adaptation, you should give Synecdoche New York a try, Kaufman both wrote and directed it (the only movie he has directed I believe), its really god damn metaphysical as shit with a little bit of a Kafka-esquire feel to it.

bigtimecow Apr 21st, 2013 07:23 PM

i saw it once with a couple friends years ago. i think about it from time to time, but i need to watch it again

Tadao Apr 22nd, 2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs (Post 767067)

:lol