I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Esuohlim Jun 14th, 2007 03:52 PM

I fucked the shit out of Michelle Trachtenberg in a dream last night

Esuohlim Jun 14th, 2007 03:54 PM

Rongi never specified if the naked hugging wasn't with a girl so OH SHIT LOOPHOLE I'd pick that

Esuohlim Jun 14th, 2007 04:02 PM

Oh snap guys Judge Mathis is on :picklehat

kahljorn Jun 14th, 2007 04:56 PM

yea i had considered that but then i figured he wouldn't have asked if naked hugging was bad if it was with a girl ;o

MockMeAmadeus Jun 14th, 2007 05:01 PM

you do not KNOW judge mathis.

MockMeAmadeus Jun 14th, 2007 05:18 PM

Like many TV judge shows, only the bailiff, besides the judge, is a recurring character. The first bailiff on the series, Brendan Anthony Moran, died on December 28, 2002, after an apparent suicide. due to too much frontal hugging of someone of the same sex. Since then, Judge Mathis has had two bailiffs. The current bailiff is Doyle Devereux. Prior to the Judge Mathis show he starred as a tuxedo salesman in the 1991John Candy movie Only the Lonely. Bailiff Doyle often acts as a comic relief for the show, interjecting lighthearted observations about the litigants or their cases, whether it includes frontal hugging or not. Among the recurring humorous motifs, both Doyle and Mathis frequently insinuate that Doyle enjoys smoking marijuana and has an eye for pretty men. The bailiff also oversees the parties after the judgment in the studio court room hallway, where litigants respond on camera to Judge Mathis' ruling.

In the course of adjudicating, litigants often yell at each other, sometimes for extended periods of time; however, Judge Mathis will only tolerate frontal hugging but will dismiss cases if litigants demean or use profane language directed towards himself or the party before him. Nevertheless, compared to Judge Judy and many other legal shows, Mathis tolerates informal hugging; in fact, some petitioners blurt out statements in the heat of the moment that contradict their own hugging or otherwise undermine their cases while Judge Mathis listens with bemusement.

Judge Mathis also often entertains longwinded, mean-spirited personal hugging by one litigant on the other (even when such hugging bears no relevance to the case), but then allows the defamed party equal time to respond in kind. Aspiring singers and rappers who appear on the show may even be granted a moment to hug their opponents from the lectern.

Due to the popularity of the show and its long run on television, parties before the judge often profess personal fondness for hugging. He tolerates the hugging gracefully, but will not let that affect his decisions. God Save the Judge!

Rongi Jun 14th, 2007 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 493561)
yea i had considered that but then i figured he wouldn't have asked if naked hugging was bad if it was with a girl ;o

exactly

Rongi Jun 14th, 2007 07:55 PM

i think grabbing someone's penis and karate-chopping it is worse

crossing swords isnt gay at all, you weirdos

kahljorn Jun 14th, 2007 09:21 PM

yea guys pirates and navy officers used to cross swords all the time, along with lots of other lonely men.

kahljorn Jun 14th, 2007 09:23 PM

anyway from what I remember
=====) (===== often made with fingers is the internationally accepted elementary-middle school sign of GAY.

MattJack Jun 15th, 2007 07:45 PM

It's Fridayyyyyyyyyy niggghhhtttttttt.

Esuohlim Jun 15th, 2007 07:53 PM

All there is in the breakroom at work is stacks of World magazines. This means I have nothing to do during my breaks other than skim over creepy Christian propoganda :(

executioneer Jun 15th, 2007 08:04 PM

that sounds like a job for mustache ;(

kahljorn Jun 15th, 2007 08:34 PM

HOO HE HOO HAHA TING TANG WALA WALA BING BANG, HOO HE HOO HAHA TING TANG WALA WALA BING BANG.

that might be my new signature!

kahljorn Jun 16th, 2007 03:03 AM

how do you guys like my new signature?

Guitar Woman Jun 16th, 2007 03:20 AM

It's okay.

MattJack Jun 16th, 2007 03:42 AM

GUYS I GOT MY DANCE ON ALL NIGHT

MattJack Jun 16th, 2007 03:43 AM

AND IT WAS GOOD

Fathom Zero Jun 16th, 2007 04:03 AM

Party on, Wayne

kahljorn Jun 16th, 2007 04:18 AM

whatever guitarwoman this is the best signature that has ever been on this message board.

MockMeAmadeus Jun 16th, 2007 08:28 AM

sorry, second best. the best one is:

kahljorn Jun 16th, 2007 06:43 PM

fucking hippy with their "Open Spaces" coalition !

Seven Force Jun 17th, 2007 03:09 AM

mines the best sorry guys

kahljorn Jun 17th, 2007 03:25 AM

whatever you adament supporter of racism and grissly haired fanboys.

at least mine is still awesome, maybe i was BOASTING a little.

executioneer Jun 17th, 2007 05:14 AM

guys i would just like to say that i would seriously consider chopping my d*ck off if it meant i would get to play fallout 3 tomorrow