I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

noob3 Feb 24th, 2007 12:01 AM

she probably has a razortooth vagina

MattJack Feb 24th, 2007 02:25 AM

guys today I was makin out with this fly momma in the parking lot for like, I dunno, 4 or 5 minutes and I TOTALLY grabbed her backside! My balls were so blue! Ain't I the shit or what? Do you think I went to far? I hope I didn't fuck up.

Help,
Distressed and in loveline.

Moobs Feb 24th, 2007 10:15 AM

I am in favour of the gay rainbow club and would like to show my appreciation :(

Fathom Zero Feb 24th, 2007 10:23 AM

I've got the fucking flu again and can't walk because I'm dizzy.

Terra Feb 24th, 2007 10:40 AM

dude, hurry and don't let the floor get away from you!

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 24th, 2007 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noob3 (Post 473918)
cosmo wouldnt care as long as it'll chat him up

say's noob as he begs Lenor for attention and tit pics

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 24th, 2007 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 473902)
i wonder if cosmo knows terra has a dick :x

She's still funnier than 98% of the posters on this board...

Fathom Zero Feb 24th, 2007 01:28 PM

So... did anyone catch Payback last night on TNT?

Seven Force Feb 24th, 2007 01:41 PM

No. They always cut shit out when it's broadcast :(

Fathom Zero Feb 24th, 2007 02:07 PM

Now they're showing The Wild Wild West.

Say what you will, but I love the movie.

Grislygus Feb 24th, 2007 02:22 PM

I like it plenty.

In other news, fuck Guitar Women so very, very much. As if I didn't get enough wierd looks regarding the avatars around here.

Seven Force Feb 24th, 2007 03:12 PM

the movie was great when I saw it in theaters and its still great to this day :)

also gw seems like hes gone so dont worry about it :eek

noob3 Feb 24th, 2007 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux (Post 473968)
say's noob as he begs Lenor for attention and tit pics

begs lenor for attention? pfft, i wasn't the one who had 100 posts about her cleavage! i have a girlfriend to beg for tit pics ;)

Fathom Zero Feb 24th, 2007 04:01 PM

Sweet, now Librarian: Quest For The Spear is on. I never got to finish it the first time it was on.

TNT is doing good the past few days.

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 24th, 2007 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noob3 (Post 474034)
begs lenor for attention? pfft, i wasn't the one who had 100 posts about her cleavage! i have a girlfriend to beg for tit pics ;)

I was laughing at her for her "myspace" poses. She sent me PM's asking me to stop, so of course I made 50 posts about it...along with Burbank, Kahl, Sspad and a host of others.

P.S. what started it all...

The pose someone does when taking a photograph of themselves with their ]webcam] for their myspace page. Religiously overused by emos, goths and the like. Clearly you will not be accepted as normal without performing the pose.
Instructions on how to create the my space pose:
1. Position or hold your webcam above you so that it is pointed down at you from a high angle.
2. Look up at the camera with your eyes without lifting your head, because otherwise you will not be accepted by your peers if you use your neck.
3. Don't smile. This rule MUST be obeyed. Extra points if you look upset or woeful.
4. Take the photo, then make it black and white on your photo editor.
5. Post it and watch your popularity boom.

MarioRPG Feb 24th, 2007 04:08 PM

Guys, it's Semi-formal today!!!!

liquidstatik Feb 24th, 2007 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux (Post 473972)
She's still funnier than 98% of the posters on this board...

lol so u like dicks? :x

noob3 Feb 24th, 2007 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux (Post 474036)
I was laughing at her for her "myspace" poses. She sent me PM's asking me to stop, so of course I made 50 posts about it...along with Burbank, Kahl, Sspad and a host of others.

P.S. what started it all...

The pose someone does when taking a photograph of themselves with their ]webcam] for their myspace page. Religiously overused by emos, goths and the like. Clearly you will not be accepted as normal without performing the pose.
Instructions on how to create the my space pose:
1. Position or hold your webcam above you so that it is pointed down at you from a high angle.
2. Look up at the camera with your eyes without lifting your head, because otherwise you will not be accepted by your peers if you use your neck.
3. Don't smile. This rule MUST be obeyed. Extra points if you look upset or woeful.
4. Take the photo, then make it black and white on your photo editor.
5. Post it and watch your popularity boom.

are you still trying to defend making 100 posts about her tits? i don't know why you deny being the resident i-mockery horn dog! everyone knows, dude!

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 24th, 2007 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noob3 (Post 474042)
are you still trying to defend making 100 posts about her tits? i don't know why you deny being the resident i-mockery horn dog! everyone knows, dude!

why am I always the last to find these things out?

I wish I still had the PM's....I made one joke about her tits and she sent me like 15 PM's, so after that every post I made was about her tits...look, dude, if I wanted to look at a fat, strung out college girl with a ugly tattoo on her ass, I'd go to a local biker bar with a stack of one dollar bills, and I could have all of the stretch marked, sweaty, stinky tits I could get my hands on. But, at my age, it's all about quality, not quantity.

noob3 Feb 24th, 2007 04:31 PM

90 years old? :lol

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 24th, 2007 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noob3 (Post 474046)
90 years old? :lol

close enough ;)

Seven Force Feb 24th, 2007 04:45 PM

yeah ok :rolleyes

noob3 Feb 24th, 2007 04:46 PM

COSMO LIKES 'EM DUSTY

Seven Force Feb 24th, 2007 04:47 PM

its new page time

Seven Force Feb 24th, 2007 04:51 PM

you cant get dustier than 42