I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Another addition to the forum crazies (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69708633)

Tadao Mar 25th, 2012 02:23 AM

It's not about you, it's about what you need to pay us in retribution for dumping on us.

LordSappington Mar 25th, 2012 01:38 PM

I will pay in choco tacos

Colonel Flagg Mar 25th, 2012 08:58 PM

I prefer chipwiches

Tadao Mar 25th, 2012 10:27 PM

I prefer people make their sad life entertaining for the rest of us.
:melt

LordSappington Mar 26th, 2012 12:49 AM

Are minor to moderate mental breakdowns and waiting for the surgery/recovery to finally come and go so you can move on entertaining? I'm a goldmine for that
For what it's worth, I'm going to try and volunteer at a hospital tomorrow, so maybe I'll have some story about an elderly man throwing his bedpan at me!

Esuohlim Mar 26th, 2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 756580)
Are minor to moderate mental breakdowns and waiting for the surgery/recovery to finally come and go so you can move on entertaining? I'm a goldmine for that
For what it's worth, I'm going to try and volunteer at a hospital tomorrow, so maybe I'll have some story about an elderly man throwing his bedpan at me!

:melt

Colonel Flagg Mar 26th, 2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 756580)

:boot

LordSappington Apr 13th, 2012 04:32 PM

I came back for a bit to give you guys an update.
I've been going to my therapy sessions, and have been taking all of it very seriously. I started taking a light dose of Zoloft every day, and everything is working very well for me so far.
I'm sorry for all the drama and attention seeking I tried to gather here; I'm not well known for my rational posting here, I suppose. But still, it wasn't really called for.
For the first time in about as far back as I can even remember, I finally feel comfortable in my own skin, and don't feel like I'm being judged everywhere I go. I can actually talk and socialize and be active without getting nervous or anxious. It's kind of weird that it took a breakup and near suicide attempt to start the process to reach this point, but hey, in the end it's working out well, so I'm not complaining.
I'm not back together with my ex. We're still open for the future possibly, but it's not my top priority. Right now, I'm just waiting for my surgery and subsequent recovery so I can get back to working and earning and starting to really live.
So, thank you guys for the support some of you have given me. And thanks to everyone else; some of the posts made me realize I was being dramatic, and complaining wasn't helping me any.

Tadao Apr 13th, 2012 06:02 PM

Big McLargehuge Apr 13th, 2012 08:45 PM

Lol at "near suicide attempt". Would that be a call to your possible future call for attention?

Grislygus Apr 13th, 2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 756485)
I'm not going to get into all my bleeding heart bullshit, but sleeping around isn't my style. I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned

:lol every single guy who's too shy to hit on NEW girls spouts off that exact same bullshit and thinks they're original and sensitive "OH GOD THIS IS THE SECOND GIRL I'VE EVER DATED WHAT IF SHE FINDS OUT ABOUT MY FIRST GIRLFRIEND AND THINKS I'M A MANSLUT WHO CAN'T GET OFF THE NONSTOP SEX TRAIN"

Grislygus Apr 13th, 2012 10:08 PM

heyhey hey I got an idea; how about instead of acting like a desperate emotional sponge to the equally damaged ex girlfriend who'll only keep you around for when she doesn't have a REAL boyfriend, start dating a lonely fat girl and calm the fuck down

Grislygus Apr 13th, 2012 10:14 PM

wait, n/m, you beat me to the punch with the calming the fuck down already

kahljorn Apr 13th, 2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge (Post 757493)
Lol at "near suicide attempt". Would that be a call to your possible future call for attention?

i remember my first near suicide attempt. i was so upset i considered gettubg a knife out of the kitchen and contemplating suicide

Babs Apr 13th, 2012 11:57 PM

Wah I tried killing myself and post on an online forum afterwards. Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah!

Pentegarn Apr 14th, 2012 01:31 AM

We do attract a lot of mentally unstable people it seems.

Tadao Apr 14th, 2012 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 757482)
I came back for a bit to give you guys an update.
I've been going to my therapy sessions, and have been taking all of it very seriously. I started taking a light dose of Zoloft every day, and everything is working very well for me so far.
I'm sorry for all the drama and attention seeking I tried to gather here; I'm not well known for my rational posting here, I suppose. But still, it wasn't really called for.
For the first time in about as far back as I can even remember, I finally feel comfortable in my own skin, and don't feel like I'm being judged everywhere I go. I can actually talk and socialize and be active without getting nervous or anxious. It's kind of weird that it took a breakup and near suicide attempt to start the process to reach this point, but hey, in the end it's working out well, so I'm not complaining.
I'm not back together with my ex. We're still open for the future possibly, but it's not my top priority. Right now, I'm just waiting for my surgery and subsequent recovery so I can get back to working and earning and starting to really live.
So, thank you guys for the support some of you have given me. And thanks to everyone else; some of the posts made me realize I was being dramatic, and complaining wasn't helping me any.

Just be glad you didn't wind up being as sad as this guy.

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69706459

Babs Apr 14th, 2012 02:31 AM

Finally I get your attention! I was beginning to think you had me blocked. I missed you.

Babs Apr 14th, 2012 02:57 AM

Another addition to the forum crazies..,.:melt

Grislygus Apr 14th, 2012 06:07 AM

haha I don't even remember that thread. Babs, get back in the goddamn doghouse

Babs Apr 14th, 2012 03:46 PM

YOU MEAN DAWG POUND.

Phoenix Gamma Apr 14th, 2012 10:34 PM

Therapy is fucking awesome. Everyone should do it.

I remember going to my college after I graduated and lying about still being a student just so I could get free therapy and Celexa prescriptions. Turns out my anxiety wasn't even that bad and I didn't even need medication; I just wanted to bitch to somebody about stuff and have them tell me I'm right about being mad. Which is what we all want, isn't it?

I've been off the meds for awhile and feels great :party

EDIT: REMEMBER THAT ONE EPISODE OF HEY ARNOLD WHERE HELGA WENT TO THERAPY THAT IS LIKE MY FAVORITE EPISODE OF ANY SHOW EVER GOD I MISS HEY ARNOLD.

Big McLargehuge Apr 14th, 2012 10:48 PM

I find therapy works about as well as having a good friend or screaming as you drive your car. The thing that breaks my heart is that I will never get to leave this planet and I will never ever know somebody in any real way. We are all equally helpless and clueless and we will stumble forever through a life that is impossible to seriously scrutinize. You can never know somebody as they know themselves, and you can never know yourself because half your motivations are buried in your subconscious.

So either you are going to kill yourself or you are going to die and the universe will be no different for it.

Phoenix Gamma Apr 14th, 2012 10:57 PM

In the world of existentialism, no one can hear you scream :lol

I used to talk shit out with bigtimecow everyday because he's my best friend and we discuss everything right down to our bowel movements. but he works a million hours a week these days so I only see him sparingly :<

Tadao Apr 14th, 2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge (Post 757527)
I find therapy works about as well as having a good friend or screaming as you drive your car. The thing that breaks my heart is that I will never get to leave this planet and I will never ever know somebody in any real way. We are all equally helpless and clueless and we will stumble forever through a life that is impossible to seriously scrutinize. You can never know somebody as they know themselves, and you can never know yourself because half your motivations are buried in your subconscious.

So either you are going to kill yourself or you are going to die and the universe will be no different for it.

BS