I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What are people's thoughts on (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704580)

Jeanette X May 18th, 2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

This law isn't about race. It's about breaking the law or not breaking the law. If you're an Legal / Natural Born American citizen then you don't have anything to worry about. If you're here illegally then you're committing a crime.
Once again, what constitutes the "reasonable suspicion" that a person is illegal and that a cop should demand their papers, if not race?

I'm waiting.

Quote:

(citation needed)
You don't believe me that minorities are pulled over more than whites? You're even more naive and stupid than I had initially believed. Allow me to show you:
http://www.chicagoreporter.com/index...g_While_Latino
From the article:
Quote:

Latino drivers are being stopped at a higher rate by the police than their share of the driving-age population, and they are more likely to have their cars searched than their white counterparts, shows a Chicago Reporter analysis of 2007 traffic stop data collected by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
Quote:

The Reporter’s analysis also found that Latino drivers were asked for permission to search their cars at a higher rate in 25 out of the 44 communities than white counterparts—despite the fact that Latinos were less likely to be found in possession of contraband.

Jeanette X May 18th, 2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 686180)
Coolie, you got Jeanette to post more and for that I thank you. :)

Love you too. :)

kahljorn May 18th, 2010 07:43 PM

I have a feeling you're going to be waiting a severe, prolonged period of time for your answer :O

TheCoolinator May 18th, 2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X (Post 686223)
La Raza is good.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 685157)

If you look at the paper trail La Raza, one of the most incediary Latino Ethnocentric groups, gets most of its money from Wall-Mart. We have to realize that this is social engineering. Controlling the minds of these defenseless immigrants and turning them on the American people.

Quote:

Walmart Foundation Awards $1.2 Million to National Council of La Raza

http://foundationcenter.org/pnd/news...l?id=292300002

(swish) :love

The Leader May 18th, 2010 10:18 PM

Good job ignoring Kahljorn and trying to win an argument by writing things like "swish" and "next."

Next.

kahljorn May 18th, 2010 11:12 PM

fortunately, I don't even expect responses :(

Coolie:
walmart gave them some money? So what? I don't understand what your point is. you were right about them getting money from walmart? Did somebody argue that point with you?
Do you think the fact that walmart gave them some money makes the rest of your arguments less retarded? Is that what you were swishing? that you got one, irrelevant fact correct out of everything you have posted?

Quote:

We have to realize that this is social engineering. Controlling the minds of these defenseless immigrants and turning them on the American people.
Do you think the fact that walmart gave them money makes this part true? like, because one part of your argument was true the ridiculous part must also be true? How is it social engineering? How are they turning them on the american people by giving them money to help them join our job force. HEY HERE"S SOME MONEY GUYS, ARENT WE JUST ASSHOLES?

you're a retard.

Pentegarn May 19th, 2010 06:13 AM

What do you expect? He lives in a cabin deep in the woods of Montana (with all the other crazy conspiracy theorists).

I am surprised he even has internet to be honest.

kahljorn May 19th, 2010 07:12 AM

he doesn't live in a cabin deep in the woods of montana, HE IS A CABIN DEEP IN THE WOODS OF MONTANA :O :O :O :O

the cabin is autonomous and its consciousness is satellite internet :O

The recent immigration bill will affect him because his lumbers were jacked from the pristine forests of canada; MAKING HIM AN ILLEgAL IMMIGRANT

I KNEW IT

Spoilers!

Pentegarn May 19th, 2010 07:13 AM

That's a very very horrible beast you just described :lol

kahljorn May 19th, 2010 07:15 AM

i got it from a movie ;/

ALSO FROM REALTY

I MEAN REALITY

Pentegarn May 19th, 2010 07:25 AM

That was a clever piece of business :lol

Colonel Flagg May 19th, 2010 09:48 AM

You can connect to the internet, if you power your computer from a hand-cranked generator. THEY FOLLOW YOU THRU TEH ELECTRICICL WIRIGINGS!!!

EDIT: and, of course, you need your AFDB.

TheCoolinator May 19th, 2010 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 686237)
Good job ignoring Kahljorn and trying to win an argument by writing things like "swish" and "next."

Next.

There are no winners or losers here, there is only reality and the individuals capability to view it for what it is.

Quote:

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world?
There's nothing
To it......

Zhukov May 19th, 2010 10:49 AM

There is no reality here. Only fluoride and oligarchs and you're an idiot that has been shown for nothing less than brainless in all of your threads so far.

TheCoolinator May 19th, 2010 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 686310)
There is no reality here. Only fluoride and oligarchs and you're an idiot that has been shown for nothing less than brainless in all of your threads so far.

Don't be bitter.

You should read up on who funded the communists into power. You'd probably find it interesting.

Zhukov May 19th, 2010 11:09 AM

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Zhukov May 19th, 2010 11:09 AM

I fucking DARE you to start that thread. I will bury you.

Dimnos May 19th, 2010 11:12 AM

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would just fucking LOVE to see that shit go down. :lol

Tadao May 19th, 2010 11:20 AM

:rolleyes

Jeanette X May 19th, 2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 686234)
(swish) :love

The Walmart Foundation also gives to scholarship programs, as well as hunger relief, disaster relief, and other causes. I suppose that makes those charities EVIL LACKEYS OF TEH CORPORATE MACHINE as well? :blah

kahljorn May 19th, 2010 12:21 PM

:lol I like how what he said didn't even imply anything like that. It was more like:

LA RAZA + WALMART = ?

IF YOU WANTED TO BE GENEROUS YOU COULD SAY IT WAS:
LA RAZA + WALMART = ? + PREVIOUS IMPLICATIONS

The Leader May 19th, 2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 686292)
There are no winners or losers here, there is only reality and the individuals capability to view it for what it is.

But right there you are saying there are winners and losers, most people who can dissect information and see the world for what it is and people like you you seem to have difficulty even understanding their own point of view.:x

Colonel Flagg May 19th, 2010 03:32 PM

Dim is right, this thread is dead. :(

TheCoolinator May 19th, 2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 686453)
Dim is right, this thread is dead.

Awww...

I still wanted to see people squirm from the Wall-Mart funding La Raza article.