I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   WRESTLING THREAD! :X (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14039)

Drev Sep 23rd, 2004 11:48 PM

WRESTLING THREAD! :X

I just watched Smackdown! for the first time, since our town just got UPN. :o

It was funny except for Moolah and Mae Young show up >:

Heidenreich is just really a blog-writing, poetry making goth disguised in a angry meat man's body. Ass rapes ahoy! :(

Big show getting tranqed and getting shaved was hilarious. :(

I swear to God, Gangrel better be here for a long time. Screw Viscera. He's just too fat to do anything good. >:

When the hell did Spike Dudley grow some balls? >:

Esuohlim Sep 24th, 2004 03:25 PM

Hahaha no one wants to post in a wrestling thread.

sports Sep 24th, 2004 07:48 PM

WWE sucks, TNA rules. Just the facts...man.

executioneer Sep 24th, 2004 09:14 PM

sports forum :lol

Drev Sep 25th, 2004 12:06 AM

loo :(

TNA is good, but right now it can't compete with WWE. It CAN, only if Fox puts it on a better time slot. It'd be hilarious if they put it mondays @ 9. Monday Night Wars all over again. :(

HickMan Sep 25th, 2004 09:10 AM

:eek

Drev Sep 26th, 2004 12:09 AM

In every WCW ad, the Giant always looks like he had to take a shit. :(

darkvare Sep 26th, 2004 09:47 AM

the guys in the matches always over react

DeadKennedys Sep 27th, 2004 09:58 PM

wrestling is sooooooo fake :lol

Drev Sep 27th, 2004 11:38 PM

Gene Snisky's face looks like a disgruntled leprechaun when he fights. :/

Ric Flair will probably screw HHH at Taboo Tuesday, but I doubt it. :(

I do have this feeling that Kane will fight HHH. Kinda like how then Big Boss Man and Big Show were feuding when his "dad" died, Big Show went crazy at Survivor Series, and was thrown into the main event where he won the WWF title. I think they'll recycle this again.

Drev Oct 1st, 2004 01:07 AM

I missed Smackdown because one affiliate owns both UPN and CBS, and they were airing CBS where UPN was supposed ot be (probably for the debates) I wanted to record it and watch it later after the debates. Oh well. :(

Anonymous Oct 1st, 2004 05:00 AM

wait, TNA's on tv finally?

Drev Oct 1st, 2004 07:57 AM

Yea. It's been on TV for like 4 or 5 months now, but no one really noticed. It's called TNA Impact and it's on Fox Sports. TNA decided that weekly PPVs were the wrong way to go, so now they do monthly like everyone else did. Still, they have a lot of crap they need to work out.

1.) It's on Fridays at 3:00 Pm (last time I watched it), and that's a bad time, so they need a prime time slot

2.) Impact is only 1 hour,so they need to make it 2 hours or make a 2 hour show

3.) The 6-sided ring does nothing special.

4.) Jeff Hardy is in it and need to go back to WWE to play as the miscarried fetus of Lita and Kane.

If they do that then WWE has competition.

Dole Oct 1st, 2004 09:00 AM

wrestling is RAHHHHBISH you goons.

Drev Oct 4th, 2004 02:50 AM

>: >: >: HEIDENREICH!!! >: >: >:

He beat the Undertaker makign JBL win the title, then BLEW HIS ASS UP! :eek

Kane is gonna leave the WWE :tear THey better finish up this baby angle quick. SNisky needs this as a ground base to work up to god of all professional wrestling.[/b]

MLE Oct 4th, 2004 08:13 PM

why is kane leaving?

Anonymous Oct 4th, 2004 08:22 PM

What about blowing up?

James Oct 4th, 2004 08:43 PM

The rumor is Kane is planning on leaving due to a pay cut he received when his contract was renewed. Nothing at all is beyond speculation.

Hnnrnnr interfered in Undertaker's match, and knocked him out with chloroform, then Undertaker fought back and JBL clotheslined him. Then they drove the hearse outside (Paul Heyman was driving), and Hnnrnnr drove a truck into the hearse in a very stupid fashion.

Drev Oct 5th, 2004 02:08 PM

Ok, it seems as of now that Kane leaving the WWE is just one big rumor, more false than true. The ONLY source saying he's leaving is the Honky Tonk Man's site. He may have said this since Kane will be taking time off to star in the WWE film "Eye Scream Man"

Snisky + Lead Pipe = Fun for all! :D

haha Eye Scream Man :lol

James Oct 5th, 2004 02:45 PM

SNITSKY

I think every wrestler should enter the ring with a stroller. :(

Drev Oct 5th, 2004 06:28 PM

Wouldn't it be hilarious if SNisky got a hold of the fetus and used it as a puppet? :(

Anonymous Oct 6th, 2004 02:15 AM

I don't get why Snitsky would be dicking around with the carriage and all if he'd still want to say he's innocent.

Drev Oct 6th, 2004 08:34 AM

I think because he's annoyed by Kane so much now that he just wants to piss him off. :(

Drev Oct 12th, 2004 05:05 AM

MANCHESTER, MOTHER FUCKERS! >:

It was okay, but Snisky stoled the show with his horrible baby crying submission move. :eek

I really want to see Smackdown vs. Raw stuff (not the game) because all raw is not is HHH with Batista flexing all the time. :(

Anonymous Oct 12th, 2004 06:25 AM

Tonight was kinda gay. Glad I didn't watch most of it.