I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Rongi Sep 21st, 2011 08:02 PM

*on ya mothafuckin lawn >:

Kitsa Sep 21st, 2011 08:08 PM

Thanks to my neighbors, my lawn looks like something out of ATHF so it could only be an improvement.

Shyandquietguy Sep 21st, 2011 08:15 PM

If you cross him in the kitchen you should mutter "I'm tired of fucking cereal." Before he reacts follow with "I'm tired of you." If he's speechless, go and find the big bowl that he has, throw it on the ground and stomp on it. Start walking off. The moment he begins to sheepishly pick up the pieces, grab the largest piece you can and throw it out the window.

But if tries to calm you down rather than stand back. grab each and every bowl you can find and break them. If he manages to restrain you, just sob incoherently that you can't control yourself, that you don't know what you're doing. Then tip over the fridge.

I have to go visit my Dad under the overpass now.

P.S. Serious answer. Get a giant bowl and two cascading smaller bowls and place them inside each other and eat out of the smallest one and continue to do so until it gets on him. Make sure they're loose enough that they clink and clank to add to the quick wear down.

Kitsa Sep 21st, 2011 08:29 PM

Dead spider in the cereal like in arachnophobia?

I can't eat crispix to this day.

Rongi Sep 21st, 2011 08:32 PM

thanks for the suggestions, y'all, but more than likely i'll probably just end up screaming at him ;(

probably around midterms

Shyandquietguy Sep 21st, 2011 09:03 PM

Tell him all the strange knick knacks he has are banal as shit. Or convince him sleeping like a homeless person is cool.

liquidstatik Sep 21st, 2011 09:08 PM

Colonel Flagg Sep 21st, 2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 743075)
At first I thought you were going here:

Spoilers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 743076)
...wow, that didn't show up well at all.

Don't worry, I figured it out ... but why would that alleviate the situation? All I could glean from teh googlwebs was that potassium dicyanoargentate was used in some biomedical applications (proteomics?) and had some effect on endocrine activity.

Biochemistry was never a strong subject for me. :(

Kitsa Sep 21st, 2011 10:30 PM

you overthought it, I was just going for potassium cyanide and that was the simplest diagram I could find :)

Colonel Flagg Sep 21st, 2011 10:59 PM

:(

Kitsa Sep 21st, 2011 11:17 PM

Also I haven't been in school in years :(

Fathom Zero Sep 21st, 2011 11:18 PM

This is that joke in video form

k0k0 Sep 21st, 2011 11:23 PM

Man, I wish I were young enough to go back to school and not have to work. I miss the days when I didn't have to worry over stupid shit.

executioneer Sep 21st, 2011 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 743113)
man, staving someone to death sounds like it would take a lot of work :/

naw you just get a good solid (oak?) stave and beat them about the head and chest w/it

shouldn't take more than a few good whacks unless he's particularly thick-headed

ThrashO Sep 21st, 2011 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 743147)

This is that joke in video form

COOL ARM

Rongi Sep 21st, 2011 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 743154)
naw you just get a good solid (oak?) stave and beat them about the head and chest w/it

shouldn't take more than a few good whacks unless he's particularly thick-headed

OH I thought you meant like the VERB stave:

"Break something by forcing it inward or piercing it roughly"

executioneer Sep 22nd, 2011 12:00 AM

well that's the ultimate goal but it isn't 100% necessary

Fathom Zero Sep 22nd, 2011 02:40 AM

i'm not an ice cream man

i'm an ice cream, man

Fathom Zero Sep 22nd, 2011 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 743151)
Man, I wish I were young enough to go back to school and not have to work. I miss the days when I didn't have to worry over stupid shit.

What was your highest grade completed before you dropped out? Some say it gets harder as it goes along.

k0k0 Sep 22nd, 2011 04:58 AM

I graduated highschool but never felt the need to go to college. I did pretty much get all A's and B's until my last year because I spent the whole year smoking pot and working instead of going to school. I just showed up to pass all of their tests. When they didn't want to pass me because I didn't show up, I just showed them how I passed every test they gave. It sucked that I had enough credits to graduate my junior year, but the state mandated that I had to take 4 years of english and a year of an elective.

Fathom Zero Sep 22nd, 2011 05:10 AM

Two years in and I'm still wondering why I go. School is a sucker's bet.

Aaarg Sep 22nd, 2011 01:37 PM

k0k0 Sep 22nd, 2011 01:49 PM

Aaarg Sep 22nd, 2011 03:14 PM

oh man i love that he hurried out of there. that bird has gotta be a habitual shoplifter. that's awesome.

when i worked for safeway every so often a dog would sneak over from some house on a street past the woods behind the store and he'd come into the store and run into the deli.

his name was roscoe and he was a min-pin.

Fathom Zero Sep 22nd, 2011 03:23 PM

Roscoe the Cold-Cut Bandit