I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Guitar Woman Dec 20th, 2007 12:15 AM

It's not like I ASKED him to step in or anything, as far as I was concerned we reached an acceptable-for-now point a page ago.

Zomboid Dec 20th, 2007 12:17 AM

That's kind of what I thought too, but I came on to discover some post searching fun!

Emu Dec 20th, 2007 12:18 AM

Why is there the routine bashing anyway? What's it gonna do besides make you two retards fill up every other thread with it?

Sam Dec 20th, 2007 12:19 AM

WAY TO GO CHOJIN. :rolleyes

Guitar Woman Dec 20th, 2007 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 515294)
Why is there the routine bashing anyway? What's it gonna do besides make you two retards fill up every other thread with it?

That's my entire point, yes.

The fact that Chojin tells Zomboid a certain behavior he's flaunting constantly is annoying to other posters and Zomboid quipping back that he doesn't give a flying shit speaks loads about the root of the problem here.

Zomboid Dec 20th, 2007 12:21 AM

Because it's the fucking i-mockery forums, maybe? Most people here are pretty intolerant and I don't see how it's surprising when people really dislike each other and there's a whole lot of back and forth bitching going on. As for right now, it's in the fucking chat room thread. God fucking forbid we fill this winner up with posts that don't measure up to the usual inane shit that would otherwise be here.

Zomboid Dec 20th, 2007 12:22 AM

Call the bashing an attempt to get you to change for the better, which it seemed to have accomplished a page ago.

Fathom Zero Dec 20th, 2007 12:24 AM

Both of you want the last word. My mom'd slap you two in the back of the head.

Guitar Woman Dec 20th, 2007 12:26 AM

I'm pretty sure there's a substantial difference between "GUITAR WOMAN YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT I HATE YOU GO DIE YOU BURNING SACK OF PENIS FUCK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK" and "GW, I really dislike it when you VERB. It makes me feel EMOTION when you do, and I really wish you would stop."

Zomboid Dec 20th, 2007 12:27 AM

:lol yeah that's how things get done on the intarwebz. Seriously though, leave it the fuck alone and go ahead and start the toning it down so I don't have anything to bitch about anymore.

Guitar Woman Dec 20th, 2007 12:29 AM

Well, MISTER, I think you're just playing the victim here, but whatever gets you to shut up.

Zomboid Dec 20th, 2007 12:31 AM

I would indeed shut up if I could read a thread without your hilarious internet memes, etc making several appearances.

here's sam to wrap things up.

Sam Dec 20th, 2007 12:33 AM

"FAGGOTS, I really dislike it when you ACT LIKE FAGGOTS ON THE INTERNET. It makes me feel TAINTED BY YOUR INTERNET FAGGOTRY when you do, and I really wish you would stop."

Fathom Zero Dec 20th, 2007 12:34 AM

I APPROVE OF SAM

Sam Dec 20th, 2007 12:40 AM

DID YOU APPROVE OF MY ORIGINAL MESSAGE OR THE MUCH MORE FRIENDLY ONE WHICH IS NOW DISPLAYED???

Guitar Woman Dec 20th, 2007 12:42 AM

It's like mad libs all over again!

Sethomas Dec 20th, 2007 12:42 AM

Hey kids, my WTF moment of the day happened when I found a BAPE t-shirt at work. I had no idea that BAPE had such a marked presence on the world, but I really should have known.

Fathom Zero Dec 20th, 2007 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 515306)
DID YOU APPROVE OF MY ORIGINAL MESSAGE OR THE MUCH MORE FRIENDLY ONE WHICH IS NOW DISPLAYED???

I APPROVE OF EVERYTHING WITH YOUR NAME ON IT, BUDDY

Guitar Woman Dec 20th, 2007 12:48 AM

Well, that died down pretty fast.
I did get a lot of stress out, though, thanks guys.

bigtimecow Dec 20th, 2007 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 515308)
Hey kids, my WTF moment of the day happened when I found a BAPE t-shirt at work. I had no idea that BAPE had such a marked presence on the world, but I really should have known.

my bape hoodie.

anyone else on here have any bape stuff? there's a couple more hoodies i want.

HickMan Dec 20th, 2007 01:53 AM

Jesus fucking christ I go out and have a couple beers and get a blow-j from some 'college student' and I get back and there's a full-on war!

Seven Force Dec 20th, 2007 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 515286)
Kinda don't care, since I'm not the only one who doesn't like him. The fact that you found a kindred spirit in him doesn't mean anything to me either :)

This is how I and probably a lot of people feel at this point

Triad-Brother Choi Dec 20th, 2007 03:11 AM

Every single one of you is so very lucky that the Triad have yet to adopt the use of Fatwas. :)

Vote 'Yes' on proposition 634a and all that will change so very sharpish. ...

Or perhaps you will continue to be my very good friends. :)

MetalMilitia Dec 20th, 2007 03:49 AM

Lets not forget this whole argument was caused by guitar womans disrespectful duke nukem forever comments. She really hates duke nukem and "quipping" and the wail of a heavy metal guitar.

Guitar Woman Dec 20th, 2007 04:01 AM

Blow it out your ass.