I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Things we know about Naldo (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1239)

mburbank Mar 4th, 2003 04:03 PM

Things we know about Naldo

1.) Unrepentant Homosexuals will go to hell for all eternity when they die.
2.) If it saves one innocent life, torture is ok.
3.) He intends to 'shove my grubby words down my throat'
4.) Knows Proto is not a real Christian
5.) Shares the moral philosiphy of Jack Chick.

KevinTheOmnivore Mar 4th, 2003 04:16 PM

6.) If he ever met "Those" people, he'd probably end up "slamming their head in a car door until theirs nothing left but a bloody stump."
EDIT: I'm sorry, #7 wasn't true. I got caught in a lie. :(

You should count on a "Things we know about Maxi" thread now, Max. :)

mburbank Mar 4th, 2003 04:23 PM

Oh, I am! I hope it will be as carefully factual as mine. And on that note, I have to disqualify your #7. While that seems a logical inference from things he has said, perhaps even a logically necessary conclusion, he never said exactly that, so you're a liar. Sorry, Kev.

I was spurred to this endeavor by Ronnies getting all bent out of shape that I catually concluded stuff based on things he'd said and I'm trying just to go with the Horses Mouth here. I can however, add a 7 of my own;

7.) If Proto died suddenly right now he would go to hell for all eternity.

KevinTheOmnivore Mar 4th, 2003 04:35 PM

I remember a while back he called everyone in Rwanda a bunch of savages, or something.

FS Mar 4th, 2003 05:13 PM

That's all fine and dandy, but - is he black or white? I mean, posterchild said he was black, but that could've been interpreted as sarcasm.

KevinTheOmnivore Mar 4th, 2003 05:15 PM

Why would it matter?

FS Mar 4th, 2003 05:32 PM

Because if would FREAK! ME! OUT! :eek

James Mar 4th, 2003 05:40 PM

He's not really black. It was just shoe polish.

posterchild Mar 4th, 2003 11:30 PM

No, it wasn't sarcasm, he really is black.

AChimp Mar 5th, 2003 12:11 AM

Is he skinny or fat? He seems like a skinny black guy to me. You know, whereas thekapn was a really fat black guy. That kind of thing.

KevinTheOmnivore Mar 5th, 2003 12:24 AM

I DEMAND a pic. >:

Carnivore Mar 5th, 2003 06:35 AM

Judge him not by the color of his skin but by the content of his character.

He's a jackass.

posterchild Mar 5th, 2003 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinTheHerbivore
I DEMAND a pic. >:

Don't hold your breath, Herbivore... Even I don't have a picture, he is camera shy. He thinks the camera steals your soul...

Chimp, he is super-skinny, with nappy hair. But he wears all Abercrombie and Fitch, preppy shit. Picture Carlton Banks with a Bible and a glass of dark imported beer.

FS Mar 5th, 2003 10:16 AM

Carlton Banks. I KNEW it.

mburbank Mar 5th, 2003 10:32 AM

Anybdoy remember the Brothers Brothers from In Living Color?

Miss Modular Mar 5th, 2003 12:16 PM

Quote:

But he wears all Abercrombie and Fitch, preppy shit. Picture Carlton Banks with a Bible and a glass of dark imported beer.
So he looks like this?

FS Mar 5th, 2003 02:34 PM

It had to be either Carlton Banks or Alex Keaton.

James Mar 5th, 2003 02:44 PM

Actually, I think this is a more accurate depiction of Ronnie:

posterchild Mar 5th, 2003 02:46 PM

Modular.. Ok maybe Carlton Banks is a stretch. He is skinner than him, and I can't recall ever seeing him in a tux. Skin tone is about right, but otherwise they look nothing alike.

The Carlton Banks thing was just an example. I don't tink I ever saw him sporting Bananna Republic and A & F on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire" Look past the image, what I meant was he is a White kid trapped in the dark.
It has to be one of the oddest things I have ever seen. But strangely appropriate.

ItalianStereotype Mar 5th, 2003 02:48 PM

wrong animal jamesman :/

James Mar 5th, 2003 02:49 PM

Oh come on now. They're human beings, even if their skin color is a little darker than ours.

mburbank Mar 5th, 2003 03:01 PM

As I think I've mentioned before, an old friend once described me as the "Whitest Jew since the Apostle Paul".

I think Ronnie is the Whitest Black Guy since Jesus.

Miss Modular Mar 5th, 2003 03:12 PM

Poster: I was just trying to get a general idea.

Carnivore Mar 5th, 2003 03:21 PM

It doesn't matter what he looks like. He's an asshole regardless of his appearance.

mburbank Mar 5th, 2003 03:46 PM

Yeah, but this way he's a delightfully ironic asshole.

OH! OH! I'm a reverse Racist!

Well, actually, no, I'm not. As I meber of an often opressed minority, I'm always appaulled when I see Jews who lack compassion and embrace brutality. I always feel as if we, of all people, should know better. That's how I feel about Judge Thomas. I mean Naldo.