I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   i made a game (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69705296)

soundtest Nov 12th, 2010 06:57 AM

i made a game

greetings imockery it has been a while keeping the newbies at bay i see good job i made a game for the iphone and ipod and ipad and you can have a promo code if you are a vet or maybe just maybe mind you if you are a newb and a vet can vouch you haha i am joking ape shall not kill ape but it is open season for deliciious newbie blood you can run but you cant hide amirite guys

[code]vets here is the game if you want a promo code let me know i will give you the code in code

http://itunes.apple.com/app/id395136354?mt=8
[\code]

MLE Nov 12th, 2010 08:17 AM

<3

darkvare Nov 12th, 2010 12:53 PM

i really like the style can i get a code

Dimnos Nov 12th, 2010 12:58 PM

I would love to check out your game but I recently switched to android. :\

Zomboid Nov 12th, 2010 01:02 PM

I've got an android too. Gimme a code anyway, though. I shall give it to a friend with an iPhone.

Dimnos Nov 12th, 2010 01:31 PM

Owww... Right in the baby maker.

soundtest Nov 12th, 2010 08:02 PM

sorry no more codes nothing to see here folks

[code][code]that should fool the newbies here you go vets

AAHWK9ELXHAL
YMXEETR4RPRN
LT9PTP6NJPNH
3YM4FE44WXH6
YEH3NN7TW9TN

remember you can only use the code with a us itunes account

[\code\
Code:

]

Tadao Nov 12th, 2010 08:34 PM

:(

Tadao Nov 12th, 2010 08:36 PM

:rolleyes

Wiffles Nov 12th, 2010 11:48 PM

how cool. great designs, and cute too ^.^

Mockery Nov 13th, 2010 02:41 AM

Looks great soundtest! You need to release this as a PC game or something so those of us without iphones can try it out.

Good to see you're still around man!

soundtest Nov 13th, 2010 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 703873)
Looks great soundtest! You need to release this as a PC game or something so those of us without iphones can try it out.

Good to see you're still around man!

Thanks, it's good to be back!

About a PC version, it kinda needs touch to really be playable - I've played it on the computer in the simulator when testing and it just ends up being frustrating. :( I'm not ruling out an Android port though.

:ibapery

Chojin Nov 13th, 2010 01:58 PM

looks very cute!

i'm learning C# at the moment and made a game myself

i should probably upload it sometime

Mockery Nov 13th, 2010 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundtest (Post 703875)
Thanks, it's good to be back!

About a PC version, it kinda needs touch to really be playable - I've played it on the computer in the simulator when testing and it just ends up being frustrating. :( I'm not ruling out an Android port though.

Oh that'd be cool. Re has a Droid phone so we could definitely try it out if you ported it to that. Keep us posted man and good luck with the new game... hope it does well!

Esuohlim Nov 13th, 2010 04:36 PM

i dont have the right software to play this game but never fear ill just beat up some newb and take his haha or better yet i can play it on the [code]super scret imock page that allows you to play apps in your browser vets only haha dont tip this one off to all the newbs do you hear me were in this together :bape[c/ode]

Zomboid Nov 13th, 2010 06:33 PM

Yaaaar! I also have an Android. No one I know has US iTunes account, though. How dare you betray your fellow Canadians. Fucking Quebecois.

soundtest Nov 13th, 2010 11:41 PM

Chojin, awesome! I'd love to check it out. :rock

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 703921)
Yaaaar! I also have an Android. No one I know has US iTunes account, though. How dare you betray your fellow Canadians. Fucking Quebecois.

Not my fault! Apple promo codes only work with US iTunes accounts for some arbitrary reason. I have a throwaway US iTunes account just for that purpose.

And for the record, I'm from Ontario. :posh