I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

LordSappington Jan 30th, 2010 11:56 PM

I finally got GUitar Hero 5 back. I'd love it to death, if almost all the songs didn't suck. They went from being fun, heavier songs to classic rock. That's REAL fun to play to.

Fathom Zero Jan 31st, 2010 12:13 AM

Because everything not from the early to mid nineties must suuuuuck.

LordSappington Jan 31st, 2010 12:33 AM

It's not that the music sucks, it's that it's boring to play. A lot of them are fairly slow and repetitive, compared to faster, more challenging songs on Rock Band.

Dimnos Feb 2nd, 2010 10:20 AM

Best song on any fake plastic instrument game.

Guitar Woman Feb 3rd, 2010 01:26 AM

While y'all fags are busy with Mass Effect 2, I'm playing Jade Empire, a much better game probably.

Kung Fu > Space Opera

Using the keyboard and mouse setup is sorta klunky, and since the combat system looks to be flow-y I'd probably do well getting a game pad or something.

I like it otherwise, though! Kung Fu exploitation is something that can be whored to me any time.

Fathom Zero Feb 3rd, 2010 02:01 AM

I was gonna get Jade Empire, but I couldn't remember if I liked it or not, so I didn't. :\

I know the Kung Fu was aight, though.

OxBlood Feb 3rd, 2010 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 670879)
While y'all fags are busy with Mass Effect 2, I'm playing Jade Empire, a much better game probably.

Kung Fu > Space Opera

Using the keyboard and mouse setup is sorta klunky, and since the combat system looks to be flow-y I'd probably do well getting a game pad or something.

I like it otherwise, though! Kung Fu exploitation is something that can be whored to me any time.

As much as I love Jade Empire...ME2 is WAY better in a lot of ways. One thing that JE does better though is this little feature in the conversations. In JE, you can see the emotion that is tied to the response before choosing it by looking at your character´s facial expression.

Dimnos Feb 3rd, 2010 10:09 AM

To bad JE felt totally incomplete. And that only a few of the styles were actually worth a damn. :( Other than that a good game though.

darkvare Feb 3rd, 2010 03:22 PM

i'm addicted to mgo but as for now i'm playing silen hill 1 cause i got it from psn

LordSappington Feb 3rd, 2010 06:50 PM

Playing Fallout 3 again. On the hardest mode. I thought Raiders sucked before....

silvering Feb 4th, 2010 12:54 AM

I am playing Mario Strikers now!

executioneer Feb 4th, 2010 12:59 AM

that's definitely not a suspicious first post

Zhukov Feb 4th, 2010 01:43 AM

:lol

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 4th, 2010 09:10 AM

The FYE superstores are closing in my area so everything is 50% off. Picked up Devil May Cry 4 for $15 and its pretty fun. I like that Nero is voice-acted by Johnny Yong Bosch too.

LordSappington Feb 5th, 2010 12:46 AM

I found out today that GameStop doesn't even sell used xbox original games anymore. Every time I go into that store, I walk out a little more pissed off than last time.

Ant10708 Feb 5th, 2010 02:27 AM

Taking a break on Darksiders and playing No More Heroes for the first time which I just got after purchasing it used for relatively cheap. First impressions is that the game kind of feels like Madworld.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 5th, 2010 11:08 AM

Played Saints Row for a bit at my cousins house. It reminds me more of like a modded version of GTA III than a good game.

Things I did like about it:

When you jump in the water off a bridge you do a cannonball; and have the option of warping back to land.
The vehicle names for the cop car are "Five-O" and the cop motocycle is names estrada. :p
The kills with the Samurai Sword.
If you go on the side missions where you dress as the police its called "The fuzz" and a camera man will hang out your p/s door to videotape your "justice".

Things I did not like about it:
No one really cares if you shoot/kill people right next to them.
The cops are pretty terrible at their jobs.

Pentegarn Feb 5th, 2010 11:31 AM

I grabbed Torchlight off of Steam. It shamelessly rips off Diablo and Diablo 2. Still, it is fun especially if you love the Diablo games

Dimnos Feb 5th, 2010 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 671335)
Played Saints Row for a bit at my cousins house. It reminds me more of like a modded version of GTA III than a good game.

Things I did like about it:

When you jump in the water off a bridge you do a cannonball; and have the option of warping back to land.
The vehicle names for the cop car are "Five-O" and the cop motocycle is names estrada. :p
The kills with the Samurai Sword.
If you go on the side missions where you dress as the police its called "The fuzz" and a camera man will hang out your p/s door to videotape your "justice".

Things I did not like about it:
No one really cares if you shoot/kill people right next to them.
The cops are pretty terrible at their jobs.

The first one or second one? Second one is WAY better than the first. Really fun multiplayer too.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 5th, 2010 01:50 PM

I'm not sure but leaning toward Saints Row 2. I was only there for about 30 mins. I might rent it sometime but I need to finish Devil May Cry 4 first.... and Star Ocean TLH too :(

Fathom Zero Feb 5th, 2010 02:18 PM

I think you're talking about the second. It's a classic, really. I'd go back to playing it before GTA IV.

Dimnos Feb 5th, 2010 03:15 PM

Oh yeah. I liked it much better than GTA 4. I would pick it up again myself if I knew anyone to play it online with.

Sam Feb 5th, 2010 03:58 PM

I WILL PLAY SAINT'S ROW 2 ONLINE WITH PEOPLE

Fathom Zero Feb 5th, 2010 04:18 PM

It's fun online.

I BOUGHT DAWN OF WAR DEUX TODAY.

Pentegarn Feb 5th, 2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 671272)
I found out today that GameStop doesn't even sell used xbox original games anymore. Every time I go into that store, I walk out a little more pissed off than last time.

I have almost completely written GameStop out of my life. I go to Play It Trade It they sell everything console-wise

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 5th, 2010 06:00 PM

When Electronics Boutique first started it was called Stop & Save which I always thought was hilarious because it sounded like a quicky mart.

darkvare Feb 5th, 2010 07:48 PM

i have saints row 2 in ps3 add me and lets all play

LordSappington Feb 6th, 2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 671405)
I have almost completely written GameStop out of my life. I go to Play It Trade It they sell everything console-wise

There's a Game Over or something not too far away, but their used games are a little sketchier, and their return policy not so great.

Guitar Woman Feb 6th, 2010 04:20 PM

The thing I hate the most is Gamestop's whole "Preorder [hot new title] and get exclusive content! BUT ONLY WHEN YOU BUY IT FROM US."

I mean, today it's something worthless like an extra weapon or piece of armor, but what about tomorrow? Bioshock 2's already got multiplayer options stripped from it. What if you couldn't play as Dr. Doak in Goldeneye unless you bought into GameStop's bullshit?

Where's it ending, too? We might be refused entire sets of sidequests in Bioware's next thing because we weren't little whores about preordering it.

Dr. Boogie Feb 6th, 2010 05:03 PM

We wouldn't miss those sidequests; we'd just have to pay to play them as DLC.

Zomboid Feb 6th, 2010 06:38 PM

I hate EA's influence on Bioware. It seems like they've infected the company with their fucking cheap piecemeal way of getting people to buy extra shit. HAAAAATE THEM!

Fathom Zero Feb 6th, 2010 09:13 PM

Finished Bioshock on the hardest setting. Took me twelve and a half hours total. PUMPED FOR NUMBER TWO, BRAH.

Guitar Woman Feb 6th, 2010 09:17 PM

I wish the harder modes on Bioshock did something other than make every enemy take twice as many hits to kill.

Corruption did that too and it was a fucking chore more than it was challenging.

Fathom Zero Feb 6th, 2010 09:21 PM

I don't even see it as much of a change in difficulty. It's stronger enemies, like ya say. And I dig that.

I used to hate that stuff, but after a play through, it's fun to see what you can do with the same amount of stuff you get. I was using way more trap bolts this time around, as well as a lot of telekinesis.

Guitar Woman Feb 6th, 2010 09:22 PM

I always saved trap bolts for killing big daddies. Just put 5 or 6 of them in a row and get his attention, the dumb bastard will electrocute himself charging at you. Good fun!

Fathom Zero Feb 6th, 2010 09:25 PM

The heat-seaking RPGs kinda blew it, though. You can only carry 6, sure, but I was able to invent 24 at a time. The multiplayer is gonna be good fun. I CAN FEEL IT FROM THE TRAILER.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 7th, 2010 09:46 AM

Who the fuck is dr doak gw?

Zomboid Feb 7th, 2010 01:36 PM

He's the guy you meet up with in the lab on the facility level. Considering gw was like 6 when it came out, though, I'd say that it's a moot point and that's probably just another thing he picked up on the intarwebs.

Sam Feb 7th, 2010 01:52 PM

who the fuck wanted to be Dr. Doak anyway?

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU COULD BE ODDJOB AND BARON SAMEDI

The Leader Feb 7th, 2010 01:57 PM

I always like to play as the Soviet General guy. :(

Fathom Zero Feb 7th, 2010 02:08 PM

I was Samedi. Guy had a nice hat.

MarioRPG Feb 7th, 2010 02:36 PM

Haha, I'd play Samedi and helicopter pilot.

Zhukov Feb 7th, 2010 05:01 PM

We banned Oddjob because you had to aim down at him.

I used the Soviet snow patrol dude because he blended in with the walls.

darkvare Feb 7th, 2010 05:05 PM

i used boris he was cool with his hawaiian shirt lol

Fathom Zero Feb 8th, 2010 06:52 AM

Zomboid, I like your gamerpic on Xbox Live. :lol That's badass.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 8th, 2010 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioRPG (Post 671607)
Haha, I'd play Samedi and helicopter pilot.

:lol :HIGHFIVE I always played as the helicopter pilot.

OxBlood Feb 8th, 2010 10:04 AM

I don´t remember who I played in Goldeneye anymore, but I just got Bioshock 2. Let´s see what it can do.

Dimnos Feb 8th, 2010 10:46 AM

Guitar Woman Feb 8th, 2010 11:02 AM

I was 7 or 8! I remember wondering why some nameless lab guy got multiplayer status! Boris was actually my favorite guy to play as!

Oh hey, I finished Shattered Memories. I like it about twice as much after beating it as I did initially.

stevetothepast Feb 8th, 2010 11:33 AM

valentin all the way in goldeneye.

Zomboid Feb 8th, 2010 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 671688)
Zomboid, I like your gamerpic on Xbox Live. :lol That's badass.

Which? The Fallout mascot?

Also, I finally got my copy of Mass Effect 2 last night. Some of the changes take a bit of getting used to, but it's pretty solid so far.

Fathom Zero Feb 8th, 2010 01:02 PM

This'n.

Guitar Woman Feb 8th, 2010 03:11 PM

The "Drunk Dad" ending of Shattered Memories is fucking awesome, y'all

Without spoiling much, the final scene is a home movie of Harry just being a drunken slob and yelling at Cheryl, it's hilarious

LordSappington Feb 9th, 2010 12:14 AM

Ever since I remembered MW2 has throwing knives, my kill/death ratio has gone in the gutters. :(

Phoenix Gamma Feb 9th, 2010 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 671743)
The "Drunk Dad" ending of Shattered Memories is fucking awesome, y'all

Without spoiling much, the final scene is a home movie of Harry just being a drunken slob and yelling at Cheryl, it's hilarious

It's horrible :(

All of them make me really sad...

I've been polishing off games I started awhile back. Boy and His Blob has an awesome finale where Blob turns into a mech that you pilot and use to beat the shit out of a boss with. I also beat Muramasa's second story. Lotta side content that more or less amounts to playing character specific content with the opposite person, but harder. I'll probably pick at it bit by bit over the next few months, cause the combat is still really fun.

Was thinking of starting up Fire Emblem 4, but that game's got just 10 maps, and they take fucking forever to beat.

Zomboid Feb 9th, 2010 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 671730)

This'n.

Gotta represent muh country.

MarioRPG Feb 9th, 2010 04:48 PM

I'm starting up No More Heroes, and Tatsunoko Vs Capcom once I have some friends over.

I'd play Silent hill again if I felt it was worth it.

captain516 Feb 9th, 2010 11:52 PM

Age Of Empires 3
I'm terrible at it now :(

Phoenix Gamma Feb 9th, 2010 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioRPG (Post 671859)
I'm starting up No More Heroes, and Tatsunoko Vs Capcom once I have some friends over.

You can always start without them. Gotta play arcade a lot to unlock different characters.

I think getting 4 Capcom endings = Frank West. Which is really all you need. He's awesome :love

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 10th, 2010 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 671900)
Age Of Empires 3
I'm terrible at it now :(

I hate how long it takes to level up each civ to find out which one you like long term. I just ended up sticking as the French.

dextire Feb 10th, 2010 01:37 AM

I'm playing Red Faction: Guerrilla. I loved the first one, and so far this one is just as much fun.
It's great to be able to kill guys by taking out the floor under them, or bringing the whole building down on top of them.

Actually, right now I'm having fun just causing buildings to fall in different ways. :)

Fathom Zero Feb 10th, 2010 08:55 AM

It gets better with the Nano Rifle. Oh, yes it does.

OxBlood Feb 10th, 2010 12:21 PM

My short impression of Bioshock 2 after 6 hrs:

Good game. Not as original as the first one, which was to be expected, but good nonetheless. The whole "protect the little sister"-mechanic is WAY less annoying as I thought, Weapons and Plasmids are fun too, of course, the Rivet Gun is a very nice replacement for the Revolver.

Only the graphics surprise me, they seem worse than in the first one, especially the time it takes to get textures on some things can he cruel sometimes. Ready the drill-weapon and sometimes you get a bland, untextured object and the game takes about 6 (SIX!) seconds to apply layer after layer of textures and bumpmapping and whatnot to it in front of your eyes. VERY disturbing.

Fathom Zero Feb 10th, 2010 01:37 PM

Kinda like Mass Effect, then?

OxBlood Feb 10th, 2010 02:17 PM

It´s the same effect, yes, only much worse at times, the drill is about the most horrifying example, you just...stop and...gawk at the bleakness of that strange object while it slowly takes shape in front of your eyes, like some blob of interstellar slime struggling to take on a familliar form, so it can attempt cross-species-communication with you...horrible I tell you.

The level-objects and walls have that problem too from time to time, not as much as ME1, but it´s still noticeable. Also, many of the textures, even if completely loaded just look like shit, I can´t remember BS1 looking that cheap...it´s not everywhere but it´s there.

darkvare Feb 10th, 2010 03:22 PM

are you playing on ps3 360 or pc?

OxBlood Feb 10th, 2010 03:55 PM

360. Some dude in another forum reported the same shit though and he´s playing it on PC.

darkvare Feb 10th, 2010 03:59 PM

i'm gonna try on ps3 but i must admit that texture popping on ps3 has been an issue ith me since the beggining

MarioRPG Feb 10th, 2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 671902)
You can always start without them. Gotta play arcade a lot to unlock different characters.

I think getting 4 Capcom endings = Frank West. Which is really all you need. He's awesome :love

Oh figures, haha. I played it once through to test it. Which controller do you use to play? I just used the WiiMote but it almost feels like cheating.

Phoenix Gamma Feb 10th, 2010 05:52 PM

Classic. But I play lots of fighters. Playing the simplified controls is for people new to the genre. I actually hear it's pretty good for learning the mechanics without getting fucked up by button inputs. Even though the VS. games have easier inputs for moves.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 11th, 2010 10:56 AM

Wu Tang: Shaolin Style
Spoilers!

Guitar Woman Feb 11th, 2010 12:59 PM

Sirent Hirr Spoirers
Spoilers!

Yeah, it's sort of a stretch, but fuck you, half the fun of Silent Hill is reading into it too much.

Phoenix Gamma Feb 11th, 2010 01:58 PM

I just interpreted it as a "what-if", alternate dimension type thing. Not that I've gotten around to the main series yet.

OxBlood Feb 12th, 2010 05:31 AM

Okay, finished Bioshock 2 yesterday. A really nice game, I think I like the BS2-Story a bit more than the first one and gameplaywise it´s also better than the first.

Zhukov Feb 12th, 2010 06:46 AM

I'm playing Army of Two: The 40th Day.

Because they couldn't call it Army of Two 2.

I enjoyed the sillyness of the first one, if not the weapon customisation. Plus, it was good fun two player. Playing through the sequel by myself is alright, but it seems like it's going to be a really short and easy game; I already have the "Finish half the game on Hard Mode" xbox achievement after about two and a half hours play.

This time through there are less weapons as well. Which sucks, but seems to be keeping up with the trend of sequels at the moment. Another thing missing unless I am mistaken is selecting your armour (heavy, light etc) and having different face masks for each of the characters; replaced now with a few to select from for both, and a "make your own mask on the EA website" thingo which doesn't seem to let people without a gold xbox live account use it.

I do like the character design, however, and some of the enemies look especially cool. In fact the concept art is the best part of this game. A lot of it reminds me of Akira.

All the scripted sequences where you have to snipe two people at once, or tactics where you have one guy distract and the other flank are difficult to pull off in single player. It's much more rewarding with two people; you can even play paper, scissors, rock!

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 12th, 2010 09:00 AM

I really want to play Army of Two 2 too. I just don't want to spend $60 on it and the rental store never has it.

Zhukov Feb 12th, 2010 09:18 AM

Is $60 the usual price for a new release game in the US? Here it's $AU99, which is $US87.40. :(

Big name games that people will buy no matter the cost (Modern Warfare 2 for examaple) are usually $AU119, which is $104.

Fathom Zero Feb 12th, 2010 09:25 AM

Modern Warfare 2 was like that for everyone. Expensive for absolutely no reason.

And most new games are $60 here.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 12th, 2010 10:28 AM

Wow that's a lot of money. Sometimes shops will have games on sale for $US45.

All currency should be $$DOUBLEDOLLARS

Fathom Zero Feb 12th, 2010 11:44 AM

Yeah, I'm finding a hell of a lot of games for $30 that just came out of the holiday.

stevetothepast Feb 12th, 2010 06:40 PM

It's usually 69$ Canadian where I am, only 65 US. I still usually wait to buy em though.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 12th, 2010 07:20 PM

I'm going to eat some pizza, then drink some beer and play Left 4 Dead 2 on XBOX tonight.

Grislygus Feb 12th, 2010 08:08 PM

POKER

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 13th, 2010 11:10 AM

I'd like to nominate kahljorn as the best person Left 4 Dead 2'er ever.

Phoenix Gamma Feb 13th, 2010 12:58 PM

So with Sonic 4 probably going to suck, I decided to play all of the 2D Sonics until I got pissed off and moved on to the next game. What I learned:

-Sonic 1 wasn't all that fast. It was just a platformer with bad controls and sometimes you went fast but you usually got hit for going too fast anyways.
-Tails was a totally useless addition, whether you played with someone or not.
-Chaos Emeralds are the worst thing to happen to the whole franchise.
-Sonic Advance was the last good Sonic game, period. Sadly, the graphics are ugly.
-Sonic Advance 2 is pretty horrible in terms of gameplay, since all you do is hold right, but dammit, the game gets you so excited to start holding right. The music builds up, Sonic does a warm-up stretch, the announcer counts down, and bam, you're running. And it's awesome. Until you realize you haven't done a damn thing the whole level.
-Sonic Advance 3 is pretty horrible until you get to Sunset Hill, which is a Green Hill remix right down to the music. Then the game goes right back to being horrible.
-Sonic Rush and Rush Adventure have great soundtracks. Too bad boosting ruins the entire game and anything it aspires to be.

So really, Sonic hasn't ever been that great, but if you're 8 years old and stupid, he's pretty cool.

Ant10708 Feb 13th, 2010 03:20 PM

Tails wasn't useless. He was very useful for boss battles if tails was being controlled by a human since he could die unlimited times.

Ant10708 Feb 13th, 2010 03:21 PM

And holy shit the rank 8 assassin named shinobi in 'no more heroes' was very difficult!

darkvare Feb 13th, 2010 07:50 PM

damn i wanted to play mgo but the servers are down :(

Phoenix Gamma Feb 13th, 2010 10:31 PM

Tails ruined the minigames in Sonic 2 if you were playing solo. And the bosses only last 30 seconds anyways. The rest of the time, he pops up on screen then falls behind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ant10708 (Post 672436)
And holy shit the rank 8 assassin named shinobi in 'no more heroes' was very difficult!

Yea. Probably the hardest boss in the game for me. I really can't think of any other that pissed me off as much.

darkvare Feb 14th, 2010 01:06 AM

i sold my ds for 130 bucks plus a cellphone to fuel my needs for ps3 games

MarioRPG Feb 14th, 2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ant10708 (Post 672436)

Oh jeez I'm just about to start that mission. :lol

Guitar Woman Feb 14th, 2010 02:17 PM

I started playing No More Heroes again last night. I forgot how good it is, and now I really want to get the second one. :(

AND THE VIRGIN CHILD MADE A WISH UPON A STAR, THAT NIGHT HER MOTHER TALKS NO MORE

Shinobu's probably the best boss in the game, with Bad Girl being a close second, then
Spoilers!

I like all of them, though!

Ant10708 Feb 15th, 2010 01:34 AM

No More Heroes has been great so far. Currently trying to kill the rank 6 assassin on the beach. The game just has such a fun personality.

kahljorn Feb 15th, 2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

I'd like to nominate kahljorn as the best person Left 4 Dead 2'er ever.
:bow
Oh man last night I played with this group that got all pissed off cause i threw some gas cans next to the gas thing and a spitter spit on them (CAUSE ThAT NEVER HAPPENED TO THEM) so they kicked me. We had been winning every game (since i joined) before I got kicked. When i came back from being kicked i was on the other team and we ended up winning every round and even got 16 gas cans in :lol
i sent them messages saying, "SCHOOLED."

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 15th, 2010 09:18 PM

Hahahaha, what a bunch o chumps. I'm still amazed you killed that tank after getting charged and smoked somehow by yourself. They were mad pissed after. :lol

You were all like "HOUDINI BITCHES. YOU'RE DEAD"

Zhukov Feb 15th, 2010 11:47 PM

Are you guys playing on xbox360? Man I wish I wasn't always in the wrong hemisphere.

Also, how come nobody ever told me how god damn awesome Batman: Arkham Asylum is? It's fantastic!

bigtimecow Feb 16th, 2010 12:04 AM

no one told you? that game got amazing reviews universally. AND YES IT IS FUCKING AWESOME DUDE I LOVE THAT GAME

Phoenix Gamma Feb 16th, 2010 12:58 AM

I'm pretty sure we've talked about it a lot before. Shit's a perfect Batman simulator. Won a few GotY awards. Must be a pretty thick rock you've got there :P

I'm waiting to play Mile Edgeworth Investigations. I have no idea why; I skipped Phoenix Wrights 2 and 3 because the new characters were annoying and the music wasn't as amazing. Apollo Justice was pretty great, though. And the first one was pretty good. Admittedly, I hate adventure games, so I'm not sure if walking around will make the investigating more or less enjoyable for me. It was definitely my least favorite part of the games.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 16th, 2010 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 672665)
Are you guys playing on xbox360? Man I wish I wasn't always in the wrong hemisphere.

Also, how come nobody ever told me how god damn awesome Batman: Arkham Asylum is? It's fantastic!

yes Lockeness108 on XBLIVE

OxBlood Feb 16th, 2010 04:04 AM

12 hours into Tales of Vesperia and loving it, even though I normally really don´t like the Tales Battle-System. Great game and all the skits just make it even better...