I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Television Shows (NEW ARCHER IN TWO :EEKS) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700634)

Tadao Oct 16th, 2012 01:02 PM

I'm sure you guys are gonna love the new Drama based on a guy and his daughter who have to live through Mayan doomsday.

Tadao Oct 16th, 2012 01:23 PM

Here is a little insight. I already know how BB ends. When you live 15 miles to every studio you get info. This shit ended at the opening. You guys are gonna love it like the Sopranos.

Also, be sure to watch the show about a 45 yo with a 15 yo daughter who are now lost in "the city" after people didn't prepare for the Mayan 2012.

I did guitar and "ghostly vocals" on s1ep4 15:12 when the liqueur store collapses.

Tadao Oct 16th, 2012 01:26 PM

Also you guys all know that your vote doesn't matter and it's all up to the electoral right? The votes were counted less than a year ago. Will it be blue or red? Tune in tomorrow after Survivor Hawaii and find out!

fuck you guys, i'm going home

Krythor Oct 16th, 2012 01:52 PM

It's always sad when a grown (old) man has a fit like a baby.

Ex Leper Oct 16th, 2012 01:52 PM

Just caught up on Comic Book Men

Tadao Oct 16th, 2012 02:36 PM

NO SERIOUSLY GUYS! I KNOW THINGS!

Tadao Oct 16th, 2012 02:52 PM

HE KILLS JESS ON THE SECOND TO LAST EPISODE

Tadao Oct 16th, 2012 02:53 PM

VIA THE BULLET PROPULSION HE RIGGED IN HIS SONS CRUTCHES

Tadao Oct 16th, 2012 04:06 PM

also the new meth doesn't go as well so they rename it Meth Classic.

Babs Oct 16th, 2012 06:54 PM

I know no one here listens to anything I say so I'll say this, arrested development season 4 is coming out februrary next year exclusively on netflix though. Now back to breaking bad and classic meth theory and all sorts of played out shit.

Dimnos Oct 17th, 2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 762945)

:yum

Dimnos Oct 17th, 2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 762976)
BREAKING BAD WOULD HAVE A DECENT ENDING IF MCCAIN WAS PRESIDENT

Did BB end with this last season? Or are they dragging it out even more?

Tadao Oct 17th, 2012 11:12 AM

They broke it up into two 8 episode seasons. The closer did that too just so they could drag out ratings or something. It probably worked so I bet you'll see a lot more last season splits. :/

Dimnos Oct 17th, 2012 01:20 PM

Oh they pulled that shit. More and more fuck tards are doing that.

Tadao Oct 17th, 2012 01:29 PM

I've only seen the closer do it. Granted, I don't watch too many tv show unless people get hurt or made fun of.

Krythor Oct 17th, 2012 01:57 PM

I think the Sopranos did it.

Tadao Oct 17th, 2012 02:17 PM

I've never seen 1 episode of Sopranos or The Wire. I here they are both great from beginning to end. Except the very end of Sopranos of course.

Zomboid Oct 17th, 2012 04:26 PM

Yeah, they're both great. Loved 'em both. I find it easier to sit down and watch any random episode of The Sopranos, though.

k0k0 Oct 18th, 2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 762945)

Any hopes for crystal clear meth?

Mad Melvin Oct 19th, 2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 763011)
Yeah, they're both great. Loved 'em both. I find it easier to sit down and watch any random episode of The Sopranos, though.

True. Tried this with The Wire, had to watch the whole thing again.

King Hadas Oct 19th, 2012 11:23 AM

Breaking Bad: I still love the show but I have to admit I didn't like most of season 4. Jesse being 'conflicted' wasn't very interesting to me, he was like an anime heroine who can't decide which bishonen she truly loves (bishonens = balding geezers). And now Jesse is super smart? It makes sense logically that he'd pick up a thing or two from Walt but it doesn't sit right with me. Him being the voice of reason in season 5 bothered me as well. Honestly I've come to really dislike Jesse.

Also Dexter is terrible. A few weeks ago I went to Dexter season 7 on wikipedia and the last episode was titled "Surprise, Motherfucker". It was a prank. It tricked me into watching two episodes. They sucked.

Kitsa Oct 19th, 2012 11:31 AM

How are we feeling about Sunny? I get the "recycling" theme last night, har-de-har-har, but idk

kahljorn Oct 19th, 2012 01:04 PM

i started watching breaking bad from season 1 and i realized that this show never really changes and its really not that great of a show (I MEAN ITs OK) its still basically a sitcom. WALT WANTS TO COOK METH, BUT JESS HAD TO KILL SOMEBODY SO NOW HE DOESNT WANNA. JESS WANTS TO COOK METH, BUT WALT IS DEALING WITH PROBLEMS AT HOME. that's basically every episode.
also as much as I hate every annoying thing about skyler i have to admit its probably the most realistic portrayal of a woman ever in television.

Mad Melvin Oct 29th, 2012 03:07 PM

Watched the first two seasons of Boardwalk Empire in three days. They were more awesome than I remembered. Really loving season 3 so far, as well. This is shaping up to be almost as good as The Sopranos. Hope they don't mess it up.

Nick Oct 29th, 2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex Leper (Post 762925)
Just caught up on Comic Book Men

Was it any good?