I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Emu Dec 20th, 2007 06:04 PM

I still remember the balmy winter days I spent telling Father Spaz he was a queer. Those were different times.

This message brought to you by the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grillin' Machine!

Tell 'em 'bout it George!

"Cookware of the Übermensch"

Sam Dec 20th, 2007 06:13 PM

I feel like my world is crumbling into the ocean.

This message brought to you by the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grillin' Machine!

"Not meant for white people!"

Guitar Woman Dec 20th, 2007 06:17 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6EQAOmJrbw

Dedicated to our dearly departed. Fuck the system, man.

"Guitar Woman totally doesn't get the joke!"

Emu Dec 20th, 2007 06:20 PM

This whole Zomboid/GW situation could be solved by reopening the Mock Wars forum.

"NOVELTY grill?!"

Fathom Zero Dec 20th, 2007 06:21 PM

I hope to dear Christ that you're being ironic. Hey Guitar Woman, will you be my myspace friend? myspace.com/thefathomzero

"Like a kidney punch with half the fat!"

MLE Dec 20th, 2007 06:27 PM

I'm not saying for mock wars to reopen. I'm only saying to make a separate topic and keep it to there. I don't care what goes on in there, because unless I hear it's funny, I won't bother with it, and you can keep your bickering.

"I hate it when people are dumb on message boards!"

Chojin Dec 20th, 2007 06:27 PM

Code:

okay gw phase 1 of the plan is done who else do you want me to ban

Esuohlim Dec 20th, 2007 06:33 PM

:(

":("

Girl Drink Drunk Dec 20th, 2007 07:19 PM

:(

MarioRPG Dec 20th, 2007 08:04 PM

GUYS MY CHRISTMAS STORY IS UP IN THAT PLACE WHERE I POSTED SO CHECK IT OK THANK YOU

Seven Force Dec 21st, 2007 12:17 AM

Well that's fucking gay

"I'll be in your nightmares"

Pram Maven Dec 21st, 2007 07:30 AM

Can someone point me to where this Zomboid/GW fight began? It seems kind of useless on a comedy messageboard.

"Ask me about my cauliflower ears"

MLE Dec 21st, 2007 08:09 AM

it started all over the forum, but about 50% in this thread.

Guitar Woman Dec 21st, 2007 08:38 AM

Zomboid's hated me ever since I've been here.

I don't like him too much, either, but I certainly didn't want this to get to the point of banning people. That only means the forums will be even less active than usual.

Pram Maven Dec 21st, 2007 09:34 AM

I will try to do my part, but I'm a bit intimidated by this site's style of humor.

"Punch, punch, punch!"

Tadao Dec 21st, 2007 11:51 AM

Hi
Time lurked = 0
posts read = 0
first post = priceless

bigtimecow Dec 21st, 2007 01:00 PM

omg look it's a rabbit with a pancake on it's head

Tadao Dec 21st, 2007 01:05 PM

Yeah I know... But I've had Oolong as my avatar forever.

Mockery Dec 21st, 2007 01:51 PM

There's a lot o' new posts in the Secret Santa thread, so check it out if you haven't already :O
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?p=515489

Tadao Dec 21st, 2007 02:03 PM

I was here a very long time ago under the same username with the same avatar participating in the great flame wars of 199? (probably more like 2003... So I think I know what to expect. I think it was Protoclown or something like that who handed my ass to me in such a way that I cried for many years. Now let the healing begin!

Seven Force Dec 21st, 2007 04:04 PM

well 199 is a very long time ago so I think your story checks out ok

Seven Force Dec 21st, 2007 04:06 PM

also please tell me you didnt name your pet rabbit after a dbz character

Pram Maven Dec 21st, 2007 04:26 PM

Great post, Tadao!

*pins a gold star to his face*

"Buy my thing or I'll whup your ass."

Pram Maven Dec 21st, 2007 04:39 PM

DOUBLE POST.

Guitar Woman Dec 21st, 2007 04:41 PM

I won 25 dollars in an after school drawing today! It didn't cost anything to enter, but my peers were generally pissed off that I got the money! They threw shit at me and were really mean!

Then I thought, "Hey, fuck you stupid faggots! I have 25 dollars, and that is worth more than your lives will ever be!"

I bought "Walk Among Us" by The Misfits and "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" by Black Sabbath!

They are fantastic!

:D!