I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 30th, 2011 02:37 AM

I'm sure you mean like a bad thing :(

I got super bored and drunk the other night and took a bunch of garter pics.

:tryingtolurepubout

Kitsa Apr 30th, 2011 07:34 AM

Ugh, fuck dorms. I hated living in a dorm. There weren't even doors on the bathroom stalls, fuck that.

LordSappington Apr 30th, 2011 09:33 AM

I hate when there aren't doors on the stalls. There's always that one guy who is in such a hurry to piss he practically runs right into your stall.

Seven Force Apr 30th, 2011 02:55 PM

You sure he wasn't trying to give you lemonade?

Kitsa Apr 30th, 2011 07:14 PM

What is the point of not having doors on the stalls? What about living in a dorm would indicate that the authorities must exercise more caution there than in, say, a common roadside rest stop?

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 30th, 2011 11:31 PM

Madlibs

Fathom Zero Apr 30th, 2011 11:33 PM

Badlibs

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 30th, 2011 11:41 PM

Ducklips. Whoo woo

Fathom Zero May 1st, 2011 12:00 AM

10,000 Volt Ghost May 1st, 2011 12:42 AM

What the fuck is up.

Fathom Zero May 1st, 2011 12:52 AM

Nothing. What up with you?

10,000 Volt Ghost May 1st, 2011 12:58 AM

I am drinking at bars. You should be here dylan

Fathom Zero May 1st, 2011 01:07 AM

I wish I could.

We should open a bar, like in Cocktail.

LordSappington May 1st, 2011 01:16 AM

I was walking home from work today, through the woods. I passed through a trail that leads to a dried-up watering hole, which has a bunch of trees that are popular for people to hang out on; one of them is bent almost 90 degrees and is close to the ground. So, I saw a stepladder and a bag on the concrete bridge thing to the left, and figured there'd be someone at the trees, so I looked over. I saw some girl, dunno how old because she was far away, laying on the tree, and was like 'lol she's wearing a weird dress that makes her look like she's naked from far away. Fail.' I kept walking, and looked back over, and she was quickly getting into a purple bath robe, and some guy with a camera and another girl were now in view.
So today, I walked onto a nude photoshoot. I hope I photobombed it.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 1st, 2011 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 718876)
I wish I could.

We should open a bar, like in Cocktail.

I would love to open a bar. Together. It would make a lot of money and we should call it sex appeal.

Fathom Zero May 1st, 2011 01:24 AM

With lots of chrome accents and an eastern European bartender.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 1st, 2011 01:33 AM

I could totally pull off an eastern accent. Then only sell straight rum and whiskey. Plus ice.

Fathom Zero May 1st, 2011 02:17 AM

The best place evar, totally mayor of it in foursquare lolz

Zhukov May 1st, 2011 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 718878)
I was walking home from work today, through the woods. I passed through a trail that leads to a dried-up watering hole, which has a bunch of trees that are popular for people to hang out on; one of them is bent almost 90 degrees and is close to the ground. So, I saw a stepladder and a bag on the concrete bridge thing to the left, and figured there'd be someone at the trees, so I looked over. I saw some girl, dunno how old because she was far away, laying on the tree, and was like 'lol she's wearing a weird dress that makes her look like she's naked from far away. Fail.' I kept walking, and looked back over, and she was quickly getting into a purple bath robe, and some guy with a camera and another girl were now in view.
So today, I walked onto a nude photoshoot. I hope I photobombed it.

Hahaha, don't you wish you could have walked up to them and awkwardly asked "hey you guys what are you doing? Why are you naked can I help?" and then sniffed loudly while pushing your glasses back up the bridge of your nose.

Seven Force May 1st, 2011 10:28 AM

It's obviously an alibi for a more sinister reason for him being in the woods.

Seven Force May 1st, 2011 10:30 AM

Nooooooo Fathom you changed your avatar. :(

Seven Force May 1st, 2011 10:30 AM

It's going to take a few more seconds for me to recognize your posts

Fathom Zero May 1st, 2011 12:54 PM

A small price to pay for RUST IN THE BLOOD OF HUMANITY

Kitsa May 1st, 2011 03:14 PM

I went to the woods today and there wasn't anything nearly as cool as a nude photoshoot. But I do have a woods-nude-photoshoot story. When I was a little kid, my parents made a spontaneous decision to go to Old Man's Cave, which is a touristy nature spot featuring a large overhang and waterfall.

I remember descending this steep stairway (pre-handrail) and seeing either bikini-clad or topless women under the falls, I wish I could remember which. There was quite a professional setup...multiple photographers, big lights, the whole shebang. It turned out they were shooting either a Playboy or Sports Illustrated thing. I think it ended up being Sports Illustrated.

Anyway, my parents hustled me back up the steps and out of there. All I remember is wanting to jump in the water too, how come THEY got to be under the waterfall?

LordSappington May 1st, 2011 09:28 PM

At the point when I realized that it was a nude shoot, I felt like I was already creepy enough for them, and decided to just get out before they thought I was some pervert teenager. :\