I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Aug 3rd, 2011 02:15 PM

Glad you pointed that out. Why it's you of course! It's funny because you seem to be under the impression that Don is what makes us not like you. You were never liked from the beginning. I believe it all started when you thought you tried to fit in with the whole zombie thing, then you wanted to be just like RoG. I can't think of one original thing about you. You are even copying Pram's defense style. God dam, even Pram is more original than you. That's pretty sad.

Nick Aug 3rd, 2011 02:24 PM

You're calling me Pram? Dang, that's cold.

Zomboid Aug 3rd, 2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick (Post 735305)
Don's turned everyone all angry and bitter towards the internet lately. I miss the happier times.

Not the internet, you greasy little ass-kisser, just you. Nice avatar, by the way. :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat

I bet Mockery is thinking "Boy, that Nick sure is cool. I should invite him to assist me in my next I-Mockery project! Pickle power!" But that's usually when you violently cum and wake up, right?

Zomboid Aug 3rd, 2011 02:50 PM

No, he's calling you worse than Pram.

Nick Aug 3rd, 2011 02:52 PM

Oh. :(

Nick Aug 3rd, 2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 735319)
Not the internet, you greasy little ass-kisser, just you. Nice avatar, by the way. :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat

I bet Mockery is thinking "Boy, that Nick sure is cool. I should invite him to assist me in my next I-Mockery project! Pickle power!" But that's usually when you violently cum and wake up, right?

I try to be nice and polite to everyone on here. I always try to make sure to comment on article, weeklies, and forum topics, because people work hard on those and I think it's nice to at least try to give them any sort of input back. I love taking part in cool forum projects like the Exquisite Corpses and the Secret Santa exchange. If I'm a suck up just because I don't really find enjoyment in picking fights all the time, then that's cool. I'm just here to pass some time and have some fun.

I'm really not into the whole grudge match thing and having to explain yourself to other people. This is probably why I keep to art and games most of the time. :\

Zomboid Aug 3rd, 2011 03:16 PM

You're kidding yourself if you think that you wouldn't say something to someone like Pram if you ever had anything worth saying. It's just that you don't and never have.

Your pickle obsession is disconcerting.

Edit: And now you're trying to "get back" at people by giving them red pickles. You can't even do that. You're bottom of the chain, see?

Nick Aug 3rd, 2011 03:26 PM

Pram was very rude to everyone, so he sort of deserves what ever you guys threw at him. Mocking people because of whatever disability they may have is pretty much the lowest way to insult someone. Go find a post where I have been malicious to anyone other than members who already fucked up big, like Pram or zeldasbiggestfan.

So what if I think Pickleman is cool? I think I-Mockery is a really great site. Are you going to give me grief for also buying the merchandise the guy's have put out as well? I enjoy supporting the sites I like.

edit
Aw shit, can a mod move all of this stupid shit to the chat thread or something? I didn't notice this was the Picture thread. Sorry.

Guitar Woman Aug 3rd, 2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 735200)
so has GW really disappeared since that guy from lulzsec was apprehended who looked just like him

what

Chojin Aug 3rd, 2011 07:42 PM

Fathom Zero Aug 3rd, 2011 08:06 PM

See, I knew it. :lol

Tadao Aug 3rd, 2011 08:54 PM

GW your mom is hot. :love

Esuohlim Aug 3rd, 2011 09:30 PM

:eek :eek :eek

Grislygus Aug 3rd, 2011 11:06 PM

Okay, did I miss some sort of drama and Nick is trying to irritate us with that sig, or is he just being generous and happily sharing his jerking-off material

It's like a cat dropping a dead animal in your bed as a present

bigtimecow Aug 4th, 2011 09:55 AM

so what should i add to my netflix queue

Fathom Zero Aug 4th, 2011 10:50 AM

Bronson.

MattJack Aug 4th, 2011 12:08 PM

Big Man Japan (大日本人). It is basically a spoof of the giant super heroes of Japan, told in documentary form. Follows a guy who comes from a family that has been fighting monsters for generations. The main character is more loathed by society than celebrated, unlike his predecessors. Funny stuff. The main character is played by a famous Japanese comedian, Hitoshi Matsumoto.

Think you can watch it online through the netflix site.

King Hadas Aug 4th, 2011 12:13 PM

I've been meaning to watch that.

Netflix has some great Thai martial arts movies. I think they have all three Ong Baks streaming.

Zhukov Aug 4th, 2011 12:44 PM

Yeah my brother saw Big Man Japan and said it was fantastic.

The 2011 Australian Census just got delivered today. I'm thinking I wont put Jedi as religion this year as there are rumors they are fining people this time :/

bigtimecow Aug 4th, 2011 01:00 PM

big man japan added. netflix just had dane cook in my "top 10 picks for adam" :<

Sam Aug 4th, 2011 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 735428)
Yeah my brother saw Big Man Japan and said it was fantastic.

The 2011 Australian Census just got delivered today. I'm thinking I wont put Jedi as religion this year as there are rumors they are fining people this time :/

DO IT, OR YOU AIN'T NO KIND OF MAN.

Zhukov Aug 4th, 2011 01:35 PM

$500 is a lot of money to be fined. I will admit to being slightly worried.

Zomboid Aug 4th, 2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 735386)
Okay, did I miss some sort of drama and Nick is trying to irritate us with that sig, or is he just being generous and happily sharing his jerking-off material

He changed it back, but I, for one, will not forget that visual assault.

Zhukov Aug 4th, 2011 01:41 PM

Lest we forget.

Nick Aug 4th, 2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 735386)

I hadn't changed my avatar or sig since 2007, I thought I'd try something new and put something silly up. Sorry. :(