I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Fat Kids........ (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704581)

The Leader May 4th, 2010 01:23 PM

Did he actually give you an infraction or do you just think mocking posts are a warning?

Tadao May 4th, 2010 01:31 PM

He got an infraction and decided the best thing to do was ignore my warnings.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 4th, 2010 01:32 PM

Can you be logged in and banned?

The Leader May 4th, 2010 01:33 PM

Yes.

Sam May 4th, 2010 01:54 PM

IF I WAS A MOD

THIS WOULD HAVE PLAYED OUT THE EXACT SAME WAY, BUT WITH MORE CURSING ON MY PART.

WELL DONE, TADAO.

Tadao May 4th, 2010 02:13 PM

He was slowly working his way to a 1 day ban, but then he went and blew his wad way too early. I tried to flick his balls like Terra sugested, but that just excited him waaaay too much. :(

Chojin May 4th, 2010 03:51 PM

I reversed two of the infractions because one of them was classed inappropriately and the other was kinda frivolous.

The one with all the laughing emoticons and LOL MODS R FAGS I agree with infracting though.

Tadao May 4th, 2010 03:54 PM

But people in power and conspiracy and America? How can he martyr himself now? :(

Pentegarn May 4th, 2010 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 683766)
I wonder what Mod is going to give you a warning for cursing, putting people down, and adding nothing to the forum as a whole...:lol:lol:lol Let's just say I won't hold my breath.

That's pretty much how we are all supposed to act here.

There is no rule barring cussing

there is no rule barring putting people down (if you want that, go to i-courteous.com)

adding nothing to the forum is a subjective judgment, Tadao adds laughter

Feel free to respond to this if you come back in a month

Sam May 4th, 2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 683893)
I reversed two of the infractions because one of them was classed inappropriately and the other was kinda frivolous.

The one with all the laughing emoticons and LOL MODS R FAGS I agree with infracting though.

I BELIEVE I HAVE SOME FRIVOLOUS INFRACTIONS THAT NEED TO BE REVERSED.

AT LEAST ONE OF THEM. >:

Tadao May 4th, 2010 05:25 PM

I have 3 of them, BUT I TOOK IT LIKE A MAN!

Sam May 4th, 2010 05:28 PM

I DON'T NEED THE WHITE MAN AND THE YELLOW MAN OPPRESSING MY FREE BLACK SPIRIT.

Dimnos May 4th, 2010 05:40 PM

Back to fat kids damn it. >:

Kitsa May 4th, 2010 08:39 PM

I'm confused about Coolie :(

I looked like one of those bigeyed kids from (insert famine-stricken locale here) until I was about 14. Then I don't know what the fuck happened, but now I look like Mme Thernardier :(

Tadao May 4th, 2010 09:13 PM

http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/trends.html

Pentegarn May 4th, 2010 10:40 PM

According to that I am obese.

Zhukov May 5th, 2010 02:00 AM

Don't ban Coolie he's a great punching bag that this forum sorely requires. :\

Zhukov May 5th, 2010 02:02 AM

Also, what are "Referrals" in ones profile all about?

iluvmilk May 5th, 2010 02:10 AM

Fat people are fat because:

They eat too much-obviously
They are selfish
They may have emotion/psychological problems-but still not an excuse cuz they can use that pain and use it for something good...
They do not seek help to help themselves
They are stupid
They love food
They are bored
They don't notice when they are sitting down, playing video games, watching movies, sitting down
They are fatsos
They are like me.

Blasted Child May 5th, 2010 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 683693)
You have to post more, Blasted Child.

hm, okay...let's see.

I think without Coolinator, this forum has lost a bit of the much-needed dynamics it had going for a while.

Except for this very thread about fat kids, which didn't bring any originality at all (I can only speak for myself, but I get insta-bored when people try to evoke reactions by being exceedingly politically incorrect á la South Park (just because South Park does it well doesn't mean you do it well)) I think his activity here at least resulted in some decent comedy. It was lengthy at times, and a tad repetitious, but it made people engaged in the forum.

Zhukov May 5th, 2010 07:43 AM

No, I completely agree with you. It's a tried and true structure of this forum that has been going on for years. Ronnie Raygun, Vincezeb, One and Only, Kulturkampf... and now Coolinator. Someone to beat on and laugh at, basically, but with an air of respectability that comes with a political/philosophy board.

This is a comedy site, and I come to the political forum for comedy with politics, and in between that some actual serious and interesting discussions can be had.

The best part is that these characters are more than willing to embarrass themselves for our entertainment.

Fathom Zero May 5th, 2010 08:51 AM

Quit wanting, you'll last longer.

TheCoolinator May 5th, 2010 09:34 AM

I think it's just the food. If people were eating stuff without synthetics, preservatives, GMO, transfats, High Fructose corn syrups (I.E. Liquid fat) then we would see a lot nicer looking people. Instead of the water buffalo we have at present.

People need to eat. It doesn't mean they're selfish. It just means they're hungry. We need educated consumers. That's the solutions.

Chojin May 5th, 2010 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 684017)
I think it's just the food. If people were eating stuff without synthetics, preservatives, GMO, transfats, High Fructose corn syrups (I.E. Liquid fat) then we would see a lot nicer looking people. Instead of the water buffalo we have at present.

People need to eat. It doesn't mean they're selfish. It just means they're hungry. We need educated consumers. That's the solutions.

wat.

chemicals don't make people fat, calories do. if you eat more calories than you use, you will become fat. it doesn't matter what the calories are. you could eat a big mac every day and lose weight if that's the only thing you ate, and a guy that eats nothing but 20 boxes of "leancuisine" dinners every day would gain weight.

it isn't a terribly difficult concept to grasp, but every woman I talk to has the same retarded opinions about magic fat chemicals the evil government has added to our american diet.

TheCoolinator May 5th, 2010 10:30 AM

Your right to an extent,

People who eat more calories than they use will gain weight. I understand that but the issue here is chemicals, preservatives, Genetically modified organism, and different form of food (HFCS) that have never been used before by the bodies. Most of these synthetic ingredients have trouble being digested and often get stored in fat deposits.

High Fructose Corn syrup and Aspartme have been linked to pancreatic disorders similar to diabetes and GMOs have been linked to wide spread organ failure.

Like I said you're right but there is more than meets the eye.