I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Going Catholic (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69703983)

Colonel Flagg Mar 9th, 2010 01:50 PM

Sorry T - I'll keep my climatology commentary in the "Science & Health" thread.

Now, let's talk Catechism! :halo

Fathom Zero Mar 9th, 2010 02:24 PM

The soul sucks.

Tadao Mar 9th, 2010 02:37 PM

Nah, I'm down with climate change talk, I'm just pointing out that he is actually imposing his beliefs. Which is fine cause we all do it, we just admit it.

Tadao Mar 9th, 2010 02:41 PM

I'm just worried about what's gonna happen when evil robot finds out he skirted out on answering him.

TheCoolinator Mar 9th, 2010 03:20 PM

The pope is a funny old guy. I don't mind him being around. He's like the crazy grandpa that mumbles stuff. You don't really have to do what he says but you have to nod repeatedly to be polite.

Evil Robot Mar 9th, 2010 06:18 PM

I think the Jerkinator is the new forum asshole and should subsequently face a high level of verbal abuse. Whose with me on this?

btw, do you prefer CDs or tapes?

Tadao Mar 9th, 2010 06:36 PM

WHAT? YOU LEFT OUT VINYL?

btw, I hate how faginfucker has an opinion, but still needs time to back it up, and after 24 hours can't do it. Fuck that ****** faggot.

Evil Robot Mar 9th, 2010 07:36 PM

CDS NUTZ BITCH

Colonel Flagg Mar 9th, 2010 08:29 PM

I'm still waiting for the entertainment value. I'll give it a week or so. I'm patient.

TheCoolinator Mar 10th, 2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 675436)
btw, I hate how faginfucker has an opinion, but still needs time to back it up, and after 24 hours can't do it.

Back up what? How global warming is a complete fraud mythology pseudo-religion created by corporate donors so they are not regulated and how they can start a speculative derivative market on carbon trading while playing upon the frail emotions of the ignorant masses?

STOP CARBON!!!! ....even though its not a pollutant and has nothing to do with the warming cycle and is actually beneficial for plant development.......

What they need to do is instead of attempting to create a carbon bubble which would lower all of our living standards similar to when gasoline was 5 dollars a gallon, they should be pumping money into clean energy.

Solar panels on everyones house
Geothermal
tidal power
Methane
Biodiesel
Alcohol
Hydrogen (Brown's gas)

and so on and so forth. Just these industrial drivers alone would create millions of jobs but they don't want to do that. They just want to harp on CARBON CARBON CARBON....which makes no sense. Carbon is not a pollutant. Its a beneficial gas. Why aren't the global warming priests harping on how they need to ban hexanes, Volatile organic compounds, diesel fuel (replace it with biodiesel), mercury oxides, arsenic oxides, sulpher oxides, nitrogen oxides, petroleum based fertilizers and herbicides, fungicides, rodenticides, depleted uranium, all of these need to be regulated out of existance but all they focus on is CARBON....OOOOOOO CARBON.....

Ok, I guess i backed up my point and I'm a little bit closer to break time. Woot!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 675451)
I'm still waiting for the entertainment value. I'll give it a week or so. I'm patient.

You think we should start a "Global Warming IS IT REAL thread" :confused:

Colonel Flagg Mar 10th, 2010 11:58 AM

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?p=675416

Colonel Flagg Mar 10th, 2010 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 675522)
STOP CARBON!!!! ....even though its not a pollutant and has nothing to do with the warming cycle

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 675522)
Carbon is not a pollutant. Its a beneficial gas.

You really don't know what you're talking about, do you.

Tadao Mar 10th, 2010 12:17 PM

It's a cloud of nonsensical talking points.

TheCoolinator Mar 10th, 2010 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 675547)
You really don't know what you're talking about, do you.

In green houses all over the world they pump in CO2 to accelerate the growth of plants.

Search engine it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 675549)
It's a cloud of nonsensical talking points.

I'm highly doubt that any mainstream global warming critic would use any of the examples I gave in my post above. I attack the global warming myth from the left not from the right and it crumbles every time.

Colonel Flagg Mar 10th, 2010 03:06 PM

I BELIEVE EVRYTNG I READ ON TEH INTERWEBS! GOOGLE RULEZ!

I said it before, and I say it again. Naive.

TheCoolinator Mar 10th, 2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 675578)
I BELIEVE EVRYTNG I READ ON TEH INTERWEBS! GOOGLE RULEZ!

I said it before, and I say it again. Naive.

Alright, I don't want to upset anyone. I said my piece and now I'm done.

Is it peace or piece? :confused: hmmmm...

Colonel Flagg Mar 10th, 2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 675580)
I don't want to upset anyone. I said my piece and now I'm done.

:lol

Supafly345 Mar 10th, 2010 10:42 PM

His piece of information.

Evil Robot Mar 13th, 2010 02:24 PM

"Gaps do not get filled by ignoring them"

Grislygus Mar 13th, 2010 05:08 PM

So if you're attacking global warming "from the left", then how come you're using a spectacularly DOUBLER POST MY CELL PHONE INTERNET IS BEING AN UNCOOPERATIVE RECALCITRANT BITCH SEND HELP BEFORE ITS TOO LA

Grislygus Mar 13th, 2010 05:09 PM

So if you're attacking global warming "from the left", then how come you're using a spectacularly dense argument that I've seen used, VERBATIM, by Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly on their respective programs in the last month alone?

:lol:lol:lol

GEE DA SCIENTISTS SAID DAT OVERADUNDANT CARBON AND DUH CO2 LEVELS CAN THEORETICALLY AID IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF LONG-TERM NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES. THEY MUST BE CLAIMING DAT ITS UH POLLUTANT HUH HUH HUH WHAT A BUNCH OF TOOLS

TheCoolinator Mar 15th, 2010 09:33 AM

Linked to global warming thread

Colonel Flagg Mar 15th, 2010 10:33 AM

I thought we were supposed to talk about Catholicism in this thread.

(we do have a GW thread, you know.) :\

Pentegarn Mar 15th, 2010 05:53 PM

I think the Father, Son and Holy Ghost all like Tadao's new bunny avatar

Colonel Flagg Mar 15th, 2010 09:19 PM

The Lord is my bunny
I shall not want
for a Mr. Softee cone