I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Television Shows (NEW ARCHER IN TWO :EEKS) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700634)

Zomboid Oct 31st, 2008 08:48 AM

Might not be family guy, but it still sucks.

Krythor Oct 31st, 2008 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 580868)
Right now I'm binging on X-Files again :eek

I had my x-files binge a few months ago. I got up to season seven when I realised how terrible it had become. Seasons 3 and 4 are fantastic though. I also had a greater appreciation for the movie actually watching it in context.

The new movie was not too good.

Tadao Oct 31st, 2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pac-man (Post 591092)
It's not for everyone, but American Dad! is not Family Guy. If they were animated in differing styles the differences would be more pronounced. Both are good on their own merits, and I hope Fox (and viewers) learned a lesson from dismissing Futurama.

Wtf? They are the same thing. Both are good, but are the same. Don't be gay.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 31st, 2008 06:37 PM

American Dad now is what Family Guy was seasons 1-3 which was Simpsons seasons 5-8. End point.

I mainly like American Dad because I miss Paul Lynde and Roger is the closest thing there is right now.

Tadao Oct 31st, 2008 07:50 PM

I hate the alien, I also hate Stewie.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 31st, 2008 08:00 PM

You'll learn to love.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 5th, 2008 08:58 PM

Alfred Hitchcock hour

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 28th, 2008 07:45 PM

A-Team

Esuohlim Dec 3rd, 2008 12:54 PM

http://www.surfthechannel.com is going to ruin my life :(

I just started Weeds, and it's the funniest damn show I've seen in a while.

ZeldaQueen Dec 3rd, 2008 08:36 PM

I used to watch that 2006 Flash Gordon series until it was canceled. >:

I also watch Doctor Who, but that's not showing in America now. So I'm not watching much on tv. :(

MetalMilitia Dec 3rd, 2008 08:41 PM

Right now I'm watching a lot of Mythbusters. It's kind of lame in parts and I skip some myths completely but still an interesting watch most of the time.

ZeldaQueen Dec 3rd, 2008 10:20 PM

My Physics teacher showed us a Mythbusters episode for amusement once. In it, they tried to prove that a vacumn cleaner could explode or something. It then snowballed into them trying to make a vacumn cleaner into a rocket booster.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 13th, 2008 10:17 PM

Starting watching Get Smart again. Watching the episode where Jaime is introduced.

Also Dog the Bounty Hunter needs to not be on t.v anymore. He's slightly tollerable but his wife makes me cringe with a syringe.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 26th, 2008 04:23 PM

Was watching "Fresh prince of Bel-Air" the other day and they set Geoffrey up for a date. I lol'ed when G was singing the H.M.S. Pintafore buttercup tune while getting ready.

moonlightkisu Dec 26th, 2008 05:26 PM

let's see:

house M.D., charmed, sailormoon, forensic files, south park, fresh prince of bel-air, masterminds, tru.tv, ID channel, quantum leap, most evil, cold case files, 20/20, american justice, deranged, wicked attraction, the soup, best week ever, cold blood

executioneer Dec 27th, 2008 08:24 AM

i'm so glad you wrote that extra small it makes it easier to ignore

can you do the same thing with your signature etc

MetalMilitia Dec 27th, 2008 08:37 AM

I've started watching Mad Men which is apparently good - though I've yet to see much evidence of this. The first episode wasn't bad but it didn't inspire me to continue watching.

bigtimecow Dec 27th, 2008 09:42 AM

american dad is family guy without flashbacks. seriously. they even set up for flashbacks but then don't do them, probably because the writers were like FUCK THIS SHOW IS EXACTLY THE SAME WE JUST HAVE AN ALIEN INSTEAD OF A DOG BECAUSE BOTH SHOWS ARE ABOUT A DAD AND HIS FAMILY HMMM FUCK WE SUCK

family guy got SO old SO fast

Tadao Dec 27th, 2008 02:47 PM

Oh god, here we go again. King of the Hill fucking sucks infected rhinoceros clits.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 27th, 2008 03:47 PM

From season 4 onward I think Seth McFarlane lost creative control with his Family Guy It seems like FOX was like "Okay, we'll bring your show back because it makes us money. Oh, by the way. It's OUR show now and we're going to drop references to classic shows and start making 80's references every 3 minutes. Also Family Guy will now be unfunny. Also we're going to change the character types around. New Chris will be old Stewie. New Peter will be old Chris and New Stewie will be just more like a regular kid." and Seth was like "Ooooookay. Well I'm fine with that I guess. Except I get to make a new show and have the characters the way I want them to be. It's going to be like Family Guy + Paul Lynde." and FOX was like "Deal, except you have to have Paul Lynde be an alien and then also have a talking fish for some reason too."

That's my take on it at least.

Tadao Dec 27th, 2008 03:50 PM

Or Seth made a bet that people will watch anything.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 27th, 2008 04:24 PM

Touche

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 29th, 2008 09:06 PM

My roommate just picked up "Always sunny in Philadelphia" on dvd. Watched a few episodes of it. I've heard a lot of great things about this show but didn't think it was going to be as funny as it turned out.

bigtimecow Dec 29th, 2008 10:43 PM

im gonna mention HOME MOVIES again because i have the biggest boner for it ever now

just finished season one; SO GLAD squigglevision is gone after this. but it was still funny. and glad paula's voice actor changed. some of the special features are lol but the interviews are long as fuck. and i'm getting sick and tired of "fake" interviews, like when the person getting asked questions gives long, obviously fake answers to be funny. most of the time, it's rather annoying, mainly because I ACTUALYL WANT TO HEAR REAL ANSWERS AND INTERESTING DIALOGUE, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

Zomboid Dec 31st, 2008 03:25 AM

I LOVES ME SOME KING OF THE HILL!