I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

DuFresne Jan 10th, 2008 10:46 PM

simpsons did it

Sacks Jan 10th, 2008 11:37 PM

The Duf' brings the pain.

Seven Force Jan 11th, 2008 03:08 AM

i love that video

executioneer Jan 11th, 2008 04:09 AM

duane benzie got his own sketch show?!

Cosmo Electrolux Jan 11th, 2008 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 522492)
Cosmo can you take anything seriously? :rolleyes

Life is much to short to take things seriously. >:

MetalMilitia Jan 11th, 2008 11:41 AM

Digg broke i-mockery :tear

Spetsnaz Jan 11th, 2008 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 522478)
I can't wait to see Speed Racer, the live action movie

Another rape of my childhood memories?

I can't wait to see it eaither.

Sacks Jan 11th, 2008 05:55 PM

LIFE'S TOO SHORT
SO DO WHAT YOU WANT
I'VE SAID IT BEFORE, I'LL SAY IT AGAIN
SO EVERYONE JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT

PEOPLE WILL LAUGH, AND TELL YOU TO MOP
PEOPLE WILL CALL, AND HERE COME THE COPS
IT'S ALL BEAT UP AND GOING TO TOWN
YOU DID WHAT YOU COULD
AND PUT THE BALL OUT OF BOUNDS

Asila Jan 11th, 2008 06:45 PM

Does it count as a sleep-over if I'm staying at my mom's house? Who cares, it's a full night's worth of online debauchery. And schoolwork. I just wish I still knew people on my chat programs.

Pub: Just as I think that Rincewind dying is an excellent idea. The pleasure that Death would get out of that alone is comedic gold.

arg_zombies Jan 11th, 2008 06:54 PM

Isn't it that Rincewind's timer doesn't run or something :|

Tadao Jan 11th, 2008 06:54 PM

Where is he by the way? In the dungeon deminsion? Can I panty raid your sleep over?

Asila Jan 11th, 2008 07:26 PM

If the picture book is the last piece that features him at all (and I think it is) then he's the Professor of Odd Geography or whatever it's called. And every time he cheats death, which is often, his timer gets another twist or kink in it, moving the sand about. Even Death can't predict where it ends anymore. God, I'm a nerd.

Tadao: I can't speak for my mom's stuff, but sure.

Tadao Jan 11th, 2008 07:44 PM

Well I am 11 years older than you, so we could have a mother/daughter bondage... I mean bonding moment.

Asila Jan 11th, 2008 07:55 PM

Man, there are so many good responses to that comment that I think I just fainted a little. Phew.

Sethomas Jan 11th, 2008 08:57 PM

The Punic Wars had some pretty manly names. Scipio Africanus, Hamilcar, Hannibal Barca. The name "Caesar" registers low on the manliness scale (to speak of Roman-era names in general) when rendered in English, but the Classical Latin pronunciation (Kye-zar) is a big improvement. I also like the medieval French name Enguerrand.

And speaking of this thread, I'd like to see Leslie (thekapn) and kellychaos return to post here just so that they can cry.

MLE Jan 11th, 2008 11:20 PM

Hey guys, I'm an aunt now! My niece was born at 9:40am on the 11th, and she's so tiny! Her name is Nora Leigh!

Asila Jan 11th, 2008 11:53 PM

Hold on, I have to turn into a total chick for a minute.

AWWWWW! How much did she weigh?

MLE Jan 11th, 2008 11:54 PM

Only 6.5 lbs! She's so small, but she's healthy!

Spetsnaz Jan 12th, 2008 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 522803)
Hey guys, I'm an aunt now! My niece was born at 9:40am on the 11th, and she's so tiny! Her name is Nora Leigh!

Congrats. Now, prepare for the hell of being an aunt. Its almost as bad as motherhood I hear.

Tadao Jan 12th, 2008 12:36 AM

That's crazy talk!

Neen Jan 12th, 2008 12:37 AM

I dunno, being an uncle isn't at all difficult, besides the occasional babysitting.

Congrats, anyway

Spetsnaz Jan 12th, 2008 01:25 AM

I'm an uncle too. I had to babysit my sisters kid for almost a year straight. Fucking incompetents should NOT have kids.

Asila Jan 12th, 2008 01:31 AM

What a teeny thing! Congratulations to all.

God, ye're such a group of guys.

Tadao Jan 12th, 2008 01:34 AM

Cheers to a future mocker!

Chojin Jan 12th, 2008 01:58 AM

Well, thank god all the other forums are back.

SOMEONE, QUICK, WE UH, NEED A SHARKS FORUM

george Jan 12th, 2008 04:56 AM

when i would make pretend with the green lion guy from my little brothers voltron set, and use him to make sweet love with the princess, my name was always GEORGE STARKE, tag line "give it up bitch!"

now when i play video games i go with Jorge Domingo. he has a terrible spanish accent, and he likes the ladies and cheap booze. and from his track record in grand theft auto, he really likes to run whores over.

but really, how can any name be tougher than:

JESUS "FUCKING" CHRIST

MetalMilitia Jan 12th, 2008 09:47 AM

I made a funny but I can't tell if it's racist. As the last bastion of sensitivity on the internet I ask for your help, I-mockery.

Moobs Jan 12th, 2008 10:08 AM

the walk hard advert is PISSING ME OFF >:

Fathom Zero Jan 12th, 2008 10:34 AM

My aunt is only eight years older than me.

Tadao Jan 12th, 2008 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 522870)
I made a funny but I can't tell if it's racist. As the last bastion of sensitivity on the internet I ask for your help, I-mockery.

I like it.

Spetsnaz Jan 12th, 2008 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by george (Post 522856)

but really, how can any name be tougher than:

JESUS "FUCKING" CHRIST

Charleston Heston, the very voice of god.

Sethomas Jan 12th, 2008 04:04 PM

"Superior product from a wonderful seller! Makes capitalism seem viable!"

I really hope that people appreciate the thought I put into eBay feedback.

Tadao Jan 12th, 2008 04:11 PM

This is page 1234 anyone who didn't post on this page is an Uber Loser

Mockery Jan 12th, 2008 05:28 PM

OOOOBER

Spetsnaz Jan 12th, 2008 05:48 PM

Whats German for loser?

Tadao Jan 12th, 2008 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spetsnaz (Post 522950)
Whats German for loser?

Kulturkampf

Guitar Woman Jan 12th, 2008 06:19 PM

hey guys

Spetsnaz Jan 12th, 2008 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 522951)
Kulturkampf

Übermäßiger verlierer

Trash Jan 12th, 2008 06:25 PM

Dick "The Fiery Fist of Chauvinism" Steele

arg_zombies Jan 12th, 2008 06:58 PM

I totally agree with you crazy german linguistsm whatever you're saying

Esuohlim Jan 12th, 2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 522938)
This is page 1234 anyone who didn't post on this page is an Uber Loser

Oh shit I hope I make it in time

Tadao Jan 12th, 2008 07:20 PM

just delete GW's post :)

Fathom Zero Jan 12th, 2008 07:58 PM

It's page 772 for me. :\

Fathom Zero Jan 12th, 2008 09:16 PM

My school's academic team beat area and now we're going to state.

Thank you, Lord Kelvin. Thank you.

Sethomas Jan 12th, 2008 10:02 PM

Yeah, Kelv-dawg. We're sorry your thermal scale never caught on outside of certain realms of chemical analysis (I use it regularly, I swear!), but your freezing point for water is higher than many people can even count! If you tell someone that it's 300° outside, the LAST thing they want to do is go on a picnic!

PS- Your claim that "Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible" has recently been rebuffed.

Fathom Zero Jan 12th, 2008 10:15 PM

Lord Kelvin, Lord Byron, the Boxer Rebellion, A Clockwork Orange, dark matter, and "An airplane is to fuselage as a ship is to what?" The answer is hull. :rock

Plus a few more questions, I was on fire with these.

Sethomas Jan 12th, 2008 11:49 PM

You're talking about a lightning round of ten questions? I loved those when I was in quiz bowl. One time when I was a junior in high school, we were given the choice between "German", "The 13th Century", and something else. It was one of those cases where nobody else on the team knew jack shit about anything, so the captain (I was not captain because of political reasons, and I had a crush on ours anyways) looked at me and asked for an answer for what to choose. I told her that I couldn't possibly choose between the two aforementioned subjects and not kick myself later for it, so she closed her eyes for a few seconds and said "German" with a tone of fear in her voice.

It turned out that I got 8 out of 10 of the answers right, wherein I had to translate an English word into German. This was in a tournament setting, so we were able to talk about it later with other teams that chose the subject. The team that did next-best in that subject got 4 or 5 with a combined nine years of in-school German studies among its members. When they heard that we (read: I) got 8 of them right, they asked how many years of German study our team had together. Our coach replied, "yeah, our school doesn't offer German as a class."

That being said, I should note that I can't read formal/academic German for shit. If I listen to a German song I can get the gist of it after a listen or two, but if I pick up a Zeitung or whatever then I tend to attempt to read two sentences and get a headache.

Fathom Zero Jan 13th, 2008 12:07 AM

Then you'll usually get those "Words that start with 'E'," but they're all fucking evil words. We're bad at geography. Our suppossedly smart captain said, when asked where Jesus of Nazareth was born, "Syria."

I rocked at dog breed classifications (groupings) and mammalia lightning rounds, though.

Cedar Jan 13th, 2008 12:17 AM

Damn it I'm an uber loser!

Sethomas Jan 13th, 2008 12:34 AM

I think my favorite quiz bowl story was from the last match of state finals one year. It was frustrating because we were this podunk hillbilly public school going against all these private schools that require stringent exams just to be a student, and we weren't getting our asses kicked but we generally weren't winning either. I hated that we were so close to IMMORTALITY yet couldn't have it. The normal-round questions had different point values (against the norm of the usual game system), and the very last question was a "field expert level" one. The prompt explained that protons and neutrons are made of different ratios of the same two types of quarks. It asked to name those two quarks.

The room stood in silence for a nanosecond below what was permitted as my mind frantically tried to remember ANYTHING from a list of quarks I had read leisurely on a chart probably two years before then. Was there one called "weird"? "Blue"? Colors seemed like a fine guess! I then recalled that there was a pair of quarks that were by normal definition opposites, so it must have been those two for the question. I had no clue what they were, but "left" and "right" stuck out in my head. Nothing to lose, may as well say it!

So, I buzz in as late as possible and poised my lips to say "left". What came out, however, was "up". "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!", I thought to myself, assuming that I was seconds away from embarrassing myself. My only redemption then was to say something else as soon as I snapped out of anger at myself. "And..." I stumbled. "Umm. Down?"

The judge looked at me for a few seconds as if I were a complete retard who had begun throwing feces at the chalkboard in an attempt at modern art. Then, he looked down at the question sheet and said as condescendingly as possible, "actually, that's right."

Chojin Jan 13th, 2008 09:06 AM

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showgroups.php

Anyone else who belongs in 'VETS' should let me know here.

We need to stake out claim while all these damn noobs are running loose.

Damn noobs.

Moobs Jan 13th, 2008 09:27 AM

if i'm not classed as a vet, or a noob, what the hell am i? ;(

MarioRPG Jan 13th, 2008 09:27 AM

That's a whole lot of people who don't post here anymore. :(

Chojin Jan 13th, 2008 10:21 AM

quiet noob

MarioRPG Jan 13th, 2008 10:56 AM

Hey, I know it. I'm still trying to figure out what BAPE was :(

MetalMilitia Jan 13th, 2008 11:48 AM

Bathing Ape

Moobs Jan 13th, 2008 11:59 AM

I love the BAPE clothes but i don't want people thinking i wish i was black

Pub Lover Jan 13th, 2008 12:37 PM

Damn my stupidity! I knew I shouldn't have joined Juttin's side in the war! >:

Fathom Zero Jan 13th, 2008 12:57 PM

I'm happily neither becuse I don't like labels.

Pub Lover Jan 13th, 2008 01:11 PM

Dude, wth? It's almost as important as your postcount! :eek

Esuohlim Jan 13th, 2008 01:57 PM

Whoa there Pub nothing even comes close to the importance of your postcount

Don't scare me like that again :x

Fathom Zero Jan 13th, 2008 01:58 PM

If they want my postcount, they'll have to pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

Misdemonar Jan 13th, 2008 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 523135)
Damn my stupidity! I knew I shouldn't have joined Juttin's side in the war! >:

I got drafted wan't my fault jesus

Esuohlim Jan 13th, 2008 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 523112)
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showgroups.php

Anyone else who belongs in 'VETS' should let me know here.

We need to stake out claim while all these damn noobs are running loose.

Damn noobs.

kahljorn perhaps?

AND IN A PERFECT WORLD PUB LOVER WOULD BE ON THAT LIST :tear

Pub Lover Jan 13th, 2008 02:10 PM

THIS AIN'T NO PERFECT WORLD, SUCKER! :P

Emu Jan 13th, 2008 02:12 PM

What happened to the Purple Sparkle Unicorn Starship group? :[

Pub Lover Jan 13th, 2008 03:37 PM

So I was thinking "You know what, Pub? You haven't looked at your postcount in very nearly a year! I wonder what it is." Then I thought "Actually, I really don't care! Stop being so silly, Person Behind Pub!"

I at least amuse myself by pretending to have multiple personality disorder, well, some of myselves. ;(

Flashman Jan 13th, 2008 05:21 PM

Marion Morrison

Pub Lover Jan 13th, 2008 07:47 PM

A downside to being one of Guitar Woman's more popular characters is the lack of an edit button.

So, posting twice in a row:

Does anyone else really enjoy it when random people you don't know IM you for the first time by asking something stupid in some crazy old slang that no one else uses & then they get mad if you try and politely introduce yourself in the hopes they will tell you who they are? Today I actually got a 5% warning which hasn't happened in so long I had forgotton that it was a feature.

If you're out there, dee franchise 86, you're a cocksucking shithead & no my name isn't 'gay'. Douche. >:

:lol

Usually the random people turn out to be Gadzooks, but I don't think this was him as Gadzooks is funny with it. ;)

Nick Jan 13th, 2008 11:15 PM

Les Bean.

MLE Jan 14th, 2008 12:25 AM

Oh man, I remember warnings ;o Those srsly still exist?

Sacks Jan 14th, 2008 03:12 AM

Earl Hamm

Sethomas Jan 14th, 2008 03:23 AM

I once had a TA whose name was Ian Needham. Aptly, he named his university account (for email and such) "ineedham".

Sacks Jan 14th, 2008 03:47 AM

What a hoot!

MetalMilitia Jan 14th, 2008 08:15 AM

Last night a friend of mine was telling me how we wants this job were he'd be in close contact with a number of kids with assbugers. At the time I remembered that a symptom of assbugers is that you are unable to distinguish jokes from non-jokes. This ordinarily wouldn't be much of a problem but in practically the next sentence he told me that "Statistically 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape".

I'd love to be a fly on the wall if he gets the job.

Emu Jan 14th, 2008 11:56 AM

My little cousin has Asperger's and I always make sure that everything I ever say to him is serious and clean. Because he tends to repeat things.

A lot.

For hours.

Pub Lover Jan 14th, 2008 02:40 PM

Drawing with MLE is fantastic. She sweeps across the page creating marvelous images in fine detail, whille I grip a blunt crayon in my retard fist and try not to stray out of the corner.
:)

Dr. Boogie Jan 14th, 2008 03:28 PM

Rod Rammage.

Emu Jan 14th, 2008 03:48 PM

Emily PM me the IP for your OC sessions, prs

Fathom Zero Jan 14th, 2008 04:34 PM

Lemonheads ruined my fucking teeth.

MLE Jan 14th, 2008 05:03 PM

i love lemonheads, but I love sucking on raw lemons so much more. it's way worse for your teeth than lemonheads.

Sacks Jan 14th, 2008 05:09 PM

Evan Rude

Tadao Jan 14th, 2008 08:55 PM

Are there plans for another war? I'm bored.

Sethomas Jan 14th, 2008 09:06 PM

To be honest, I'm not very good at making conversation sometimes.

every once in a while i'll read about twins who find each other randomly without knowing that the other existed
I think if i ran into someone that was my twin
i'd probably assume that some organization was behind it and they cloned me or something, or maybe sent my future self back in time to kill my present self to save the world
so, naturally, i'd make a cryptic statement and engage in mortal combat
but i guess that's not a typical reaction. most people are like, "holy shit, i didn't know i had a twin"

Fathom Zero Jan 14th, 2008 09:10 PM

You sound like a guy I'd like to know better over a few drinks.

Tadao Jan 14th, 2008 09:14 PM

I never thought about how I'd react. I think my first reaction would jump straight past suspicion (as I have nothing of value and I'm not causing any CIA type trouble) into that of anger at my parents for not telling me about this shit when I've reached the age of maturity.

Pub Lover Jan 14th, 2008 09:55 PM

My preplanned reaction has always been to attack the doppelgänger.

I want to make that fucker pay for the shit he's caused me. >:

JediScum Jan 14th, 2008 11:10 PM

If I had a twin, I know what I would do.... but what if my twin had the same idea and found me first?

MLE Jan 14th, 2008 11:13 PM

We can only hope he succeeds!

Pub Lover Jan 14th, 2008 11:22 PM

JediScum's plan involves mutual masturbation. :x

Neen Jan 15th, 2008 10:23 AM

I'd feel sorry for the ugly bastard, and try not to make eye contact.

Supafly345 Jan 15th, 2008 12:01 PM

RIVER PHOENIX

Tadao Jan 15th, 2008 01:25 PM

now if my twin were the opposite sex... hmmmm.... we'd make babies to teach our parents a lesson.

Pub Lover Jan 15th, 2008 01:44 PM

It seems my artistic effort vs time graph looks a lot like a ski slope.

Esuohlim Jan 15th, 2008 01:51 PM

Better than mine

But I'm not complaining :(

Pub Lover Jan 15th, 2008 01:55 PM

Did you even read that last article I sent you?

Esuohlim Jan 15th, 2008 02:11 PM

Not only did I read it but I had it all prepared to put it up :lol

http://www.geocities.com/esuohlim/ha...ubarticle.html

Esuohlim Jan 15th, 2008 02:13 PM

I think we both know that it was a good time to stop if something like that was going to pass through :(

Pub Lover Jan 15th, 2008 02:30 PM

Oh wow, I totally don't remember writing any of that. :lol

It is very bad! :eek

Spetsnaz Jan 15th, 2008 02:59 PM

DIRK DIGGLER