I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Fathom Zero Sep 14th, 2011 07:24 PM

I love redheads.

Matter of fact, I just love hair. Any color.

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 07:27 PM

:pagebrak

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 07:29 PM

It must be getting late. I am a retard. :suicide

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 07:29 PM

elx Sep 14th, 2011 07:31 PM

do we have our halloween costume thread going yet?

Kitsa Sep 14th, 2011 07:32 PM

I posted one a long-ass time ago and no one posts in it :(

Fathom Zero Sep 14th, 2011 07:49 PM

mairzy doats and dozey doats and liddle lamzy divey

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 740317)
I WANNA FUCK A LESBIAN :(

You have Dylan's number.

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 742018)
do we have our halloween costume thread going yet?

What is your costume idea, Miss Elx? :)

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otto (Post 740366)
Well, that ten-day stint in a mental hospital certainly wasn't fun. I don't feel any better and now I owe them around a thousand dollars because my shitty fly-by-night health insurance provider decided a failed suicide attempt wasn't grounds to pay for my stay at the nuthouse.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 740369)
I'm sorry you had an issue, Otto :(

It is a shame that you want to kill yourself, Otto. You're a cool dude. But better luck next time, eh? :)

elx Sep 14th, 2011 08:04 PM

I don't have one now that I am brunette. but I need to be something that matches manbearpig. what's yours! is there even halloween down-under-over there yet? :(

Fathom Zero Sep 14th, 2011 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 742023)
You have Dylan's number.

:love

Kitsa Sep 14th, 2011 08:12 PM

DAMMIT I MADE A THREAD FOR THIS

ARE YOU THE NEW PUBLOVER

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 740496)
...this forum isn't really designed to cater to adults and no one here acts like one anyway.

:lol

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 742027)
I don't have one now that I am brunette. but I need to be something that matches manbearpig. what's yours! is there even halloween down-under-over there yet? :(

Ooh! Are there pictures online of the new hair? <3

No halloween for us non-Americans. The holiday is a hallmark of freedom.

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 742030)

ARE YOU THE NEW PUBLOVER

It is very sad that even one PubLover needs to exist. Please don't wish for more.

Fathom Zero Sep 14th, 2011 08:21 PM

In New Zealand, they throw rocks at adulterous women on October 31st. :lol

elx Sep 14th, 2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 742032)
Ooh! Are there pictures online of the new hair? <3

:rolleyes

elx Sep 14th, 2011 08:47 PM

if you're still catching up on august then this is gonna take a while, but hey, maybe you'll get there by halloween! & that's what you get for leaving us :(

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 09:05 PM

Your hair looks good. :)

But then you always do. <3

I'll be leaving again once I'm up to date. ;)

elx Sep 14th, 2011 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 742030)

ARE YOU THE NEW PUBLOVER

dude I have never ventured far away from here :( the rest of the forum is scary and has strangers in it. like, there are plenty of conversations which I often want to contribute to, but then i'm just like naaah and come in here and post a sad face instead

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 742051)
I'll be leaving again once I'm up to date. ;)

whyyyyyyyyyyyy

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 09:25 PM

Because you are just far too adorable and I am a creepy internet criminal. :eek
Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 742052)
...the rest of the forum is scary and has strangers in it. like, there are plenty of conversations which I often want to contribute to, but then i'm just like naaah and come in here and post a sad face instead

See? Adorbs all over the place. <3

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 741999)
well if sam is our mommy and wiffles is our cat and bill is our husband and colonel flagg is our dad then we are definitely the royal caste around here

Ghost is married to both Esrohlim and Elx? :lol

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 741093)
Texas? All my exes live there

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 741103)
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >:>:>:>:>:

Stop being bitter about being dumped by Pent, D. I've set you up with Esroh.

I'm sure Ghost doesn't mind sharing.

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 10:29 PM

:pagebrak

LordSappington Sep 14th, 2011 11:09 PM

Operation went off without a hitch. Now I just gotta wait for my hearing to come back in that ear.

Kitsa Sep 14th, 2011 11:11 PM

that's aces, sappy :D

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 741809)
The one I liked the most was of him cradling the sandwich.

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 742067)
Operation went off without a hitch. Now I just gotta wait for my hearing to come back in that ear.

This is for your dizziness/vertigo, right? All better now?

Fathom Zero Sep 14th, 2011 11:19 PM

va bene, signor pluver

Colonel Flagg Sep 14th, 2011 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 742067)

Good on you, Sapford. :)

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 741639)
I'm glad it wasn't just me.

I can't remember if I put this one up yet. Pub would know, since he has a folder on each of us.

I'd say "my nose doesn't usually look that big" but it probably does.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 741644)
Pub, make sure to split my folder in two.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 741777)
pub has folders and subfolders and sub-subfolders.

I think about everyone here who has appeared in drag, or in anything that could be taken as drag, is specially indexed for ease of wank. I believe. Again, you'd have to ask him but you'd probably just get that :wank emoticon in the chat thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 742011)
Don't worry Kitsa, I'm sure there's plenty of guys who would love to fall into your gasm chasm.

:conspiracy

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 741280)
I should specify...I WASH THEM, I just happen to keep picking them out of the closet over and over.

Because you're a lady. ;)

Your nose doesn't look big there. I have a big nose. It only doesn't look as exceedingly large as it really is because I have a gargantuan melon for a head. :eek

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2011 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 735748)
Man, I'd fuck a robot made out of pink foam insulation.

I'd have the itchiest dick ever, but goddamnit I'd do it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 735909)
TADAO'S MOTHER IS WHITE AS A SHEET.

THE SAME SHEET YOU HAVE CUT HOLES INTO AND WORN UPON YOUR HEAD AT KLAN RALLIES.

YOU RACIST.

Double zugs for Sam.

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2011 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 742085)
Spoilers!

Chojin looks amazing. :eek

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2011 01:36 AM

Well it as been a fun and infuriating few days. I'll be back to read through your chatter in a while. Stay the cool chaps and lasses that you all are.

LordSappington Sep 15th, 2011 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 742071)
This is for your dizziness/vertigo, right? All better now?

Yeah; they put a shunt in my left side, to drain this little sac everyone has behind their cochlea. Mine was all twisted or something, which is a classic sign of Meniere's, so that means someday I'll be having the nerve taken out completely.
The shunt should help for a year or so, but right now through the pain meds and the type of operation I can't tell if it's better yet.
Anyways, thanks guys! :)

executioneer Sep 15th, 2011 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 741874)
Wanna download Windows 8?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/br229516

Granted, there's a lot of shit that probably doesn't work, but this computer doesn't have Windows on it. So I'm all up in it.

so how's this going for you, what works and what doesn't?

Grislygus Sep 15th, 2011 04:39 AM

WHERE'S THE INSOMNIACS CLUB

WHERE'S MY PEEPS

I JUST MISSED EVERBODY, DIDNT I

kahljorn Sep 15th, 2011 04:51 AM

sup man

im on some dudes internet tv so i wont be here long :(

Grislygus Sep 15th, 2011 04:55 AM

DAMN. HELLO, ALL THE SAME

Grislygus Sep 15th, 2011 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 740889)
I guess there's always the internet

Holy goddamned shit, Saps made me laugh. Time to die

Kitsa Sep 15th, 2011 07:56 AM

Just got a Nigerian scam email from "Dr. Magahalu" that said, in caps, THIS IS THE FBI, PLEASE GET BACK TO US WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER IMMEDIATELY.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 15th, 2011 09:14 AM

from Dr Pram Magahalu

Zhukov Sep 15th, 2011 10:16 AM

Haha.

Had a MRI scan a short time ago to see if I had a tumour. I need my GP to look at it to make sure, by my ER nurse friend said that it all looked ok. Also, apparently I have an extra brain ventricle or some such that only 10% of the population have. I don't know. I might upload my brain scan pictures if I can be bothered.

Kitsa Sep 15th, 2011 10:26 AM

ah, MRIs.

POCK POCK POCK pock POCK POCK pock POCK BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Zhukov Sep 15th, 2011 10:39 AM

Pretty much, yeah.

I was asked by two different people if I was pregnant or not beforehand, and I know I don't have any shrapnel wounds, but I was actually rather worried that I might have one I don't know about.

k0k0 Sep 15th, 2011 10:55 AM

I'm getting like my 5th ct scan in a year soon for this sinus thing. I'm guessing I'm gonna end up getting cancer before they take care of my sinus issues.

Kitsa Sep 15th, 2011 10:59 AM

I had an eight-hour whole body MRI once. The Madonna version of Evita had just come out and the tech played the soundtrack through the headphones over and over and over. Longest 8 hours of my life.

The pregnancy question doesn't surprise me. My mom gets asked all the time when her last mammogram was, and she's had a double mastectomy.

LordSappington Sep 15th, 2011 11:33 AM

MRIs are boring as hell. My last MRI, the doctor tuned me in to the local KISS FM station right in the middle of what had to have been the advertisement hour-long special or something.
My doctor was awesome and took pictures of my surgery, so I'll upload them sometime today.

k0k0 Sep 15th, 2011 11:47 AM

Put em in a spoiler tag cuz I'm squeamish as shit.

I seriously passed out when they put the needle in me to draw blood last time. I came back with 2 nurses standing around me with the student nurse who tried to take my blood in the back looking scared. Sad thing is, it's not the first time. They just have a hard time finding the right spot and up digging around with the needle and it really makes me turn pale.

Colonel Flagg Sep 15th, 2011 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 742145)
I had an eight-hour whole body MRI once. The Madonna version of Evita had just come out and the tech played the soundtrack through the headphones over and over and over. Longest 8 hours of my life.

Was it better or worse than being waterboarded? I'd confess to being a terroist hijacker, myself.

Fathom Zero Sep 15th, 2011 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 742093)
so how's this going for you, what works and what doesn't?

Everything works and nothing doesn't, for the most part. Everything in my computer was automatically detected, except for my SD card reader, but I don't suppose there's a driver yet, considering it's been two days since it was loosed.

Esuohlim Sep 15th, 2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 742069)

This reminds me :eek

Pub, do you remember when you posted a picture of a dad throwing his kid in the air at a beach? And then I made it into a gif of the kid doing somersaults in the air? And then you turned the kid into a sandwich?

It's somewhere in this thread and I can't find it

Kitsa Sep 15th, 2011 02:54 PM

ColFlagg: I don't know, all I know is that to this day I know that version of the musical by heart, word for word, and I hate Madonna that much more.

I just had the weirdest thing happen. I was at the grocery store, minding my own business in the energy drink aisle, and this guy came running up to me jabbering in Spanish. I understand Spanish well and still all I could make out was mercado, embutidos, store and I think lunchmeat. He was just babbling what sounded like random words.

So number one, I'm thinking why the hell is this guy running up to a random white woman in Ohio in a grocery store jabbering in Spanish? Then I was thinking, maybe he's trying to find the deli and can't speak English and is lost. Then I was thinking, this sounds like a pile of words, not Spanish. Perhaps this guy is insane. I should pretend I don't know what he's saying.

Then, against my better judgment, out of my mouth came "I'm sorry, what?" in Spanish.

Then he starts, in Spanish also, "Where you from? Where you from? What's your name? What are you looking for in the store? You're in great shape. Your husband is a lucky man." Then he grabs my hand and starts shaking it. I decide he's nuts (and blind) and switch to English.

"Oh! You speak English! Where you from? Where you from? What are you here for? I'm looking for the deli. Are you going to pick out something? Your husband is a lucky man. " All this time he's pumping my hand up and down. I was very weirded out by this.

Somehow, I don't remember how, I wrenched my hand out of his and said "Ok, thanks, bye" in one language or the other and got the hell out of there.

He could have been some random guy who thought he'd try to speak Spanish to area caucasians and see what stuck. Or he could have been a weirdo. I don't know. I'm a bit frightened.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 15th, 2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 742162)

This reminds me :eek

Pub, do you remember when you posted a picture of a dad throwing his kid in the air at a beach? And then I made it into a gif of the kid doing somersaults in the air? And then you turned the kid into a sandwich?

That needs to be found because it sounds like the best thing ever.

ThrashO Sep 15th, 2011 05:00 PM

New Primus album came out today. Kinda kicks ass.

kahljorn Sep 15th, 2011 06:09 PM

if it didnt have les claypools voice it could be great videogame music

he needs to just make another oysterhead album

Fathom Zero Sep 15th, 2011 08:48 PM

heelo hapy forum my name is hulk hogan i make wrestling game everyone enjoyful!

MarioRPG Sep 15th, 2011 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 742150)
My doctor was awesome and took pictures of my surgery, so I'll upload them sometime today.

That's awesome as hell. If I ever had surgery I would totally make sure to get pictures.

Rongi Sep 15th, 2011 10:52 PM

oh man primus, how little it is that i care about you in 2011

Rongi Sep 15th, 2011 11:06 PM

if you use dorm room wifi, can they see what you're looking at?

if so, i'd rather not let my attractive ra know that sometimes i watch riley mason get jizzed on at 3 in the morning

ThrashO Sep 15th, 2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 742216)
if you use dorm room wifi, can they see what you're looking at?

if so, i'd rather not let my attractive ra know that sometimes i watch riley mason get jizzed on at 3 in the morning

it's possible but they can probably just see what EVERYONE is looking at but not computer specific. Honestly though they probably don't give a fuck. You're adults.

Zhukov Sep 15th, 2011 11:30 PM

Kitsa, you seem surprised that this has happened to you. I'm not.

kahljorn Sep 15th, 2011 11:35 PM

rongi you are approaching this in the wrong way you should make SURE she knows when you have your cock out

Sam Sep 16th, 2011 12:00 AM

Rongi if anything you should be sharing your Riley Mason jizz WITH her.

Fathom Zero Sep 16th, 2011 02:13 AM

http://stores.ebay.com/collection-SO...sid=p4634.c0.0

I CAN HAVE STALIN STATUES AND CCCP BOTTLE OPENERS. THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

executioneer Sep 16th, 2011 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 742212)
oh man primus, how little it is that i care about you in 2011

dear les claypool

i can't believe i'm saying this, but please start abusing stimulants again or stop making primus songs

your fan,
willie

executioneer Sep 16th, 2011 05:47 AM

oh hey the pc i tried to build myself won't power on

should i assume a bad psu, or am i an incompetent piece of shit

kahljorn Sep 16th, 2011 05:49 AM

nothing happens when you turn it on at all? no fans or anything? is the psu switched on? is it on 120 volt and not 240? lol

did you plug in the four pin? thing to your motherboard?

i think at least the PSU should turn on so that would be my first guess as well

kahljorn Sep 16th, 2011 05:51 AM

by the way when you're fucking with your computer make sure its completely turned off and the power is unplugged before you plug/unplug any cords from the moterboard

executioneer Sep 16th, 2011 05:56 AM

one of the plugs was initially unplugged (it has a 20pin/4pin main connector and the 4pin 12v connector, the 4pin part of the 20/4 was unplugged) but even after i fixed that it doesn't even turn on, it's on 120, and when i flipped the switch on the PSU the lights in my room visibly dimmed.

thats a bad sign right

executioneer Sep 16th, 2011 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 742252)
by the way when you're fucking with your computer make sure its completely turned off and the power is unplugged before you plug/unplug any cords from the moterboard

yes i know i have fiddled with a computers guts before :(

kahljorn Sep 16th, 2011 06:43 AM

so the psu doesnt light up and no fans turn on or anything? if thats the case id wager your psu is bad. Can you ue your old psu to test it?

with the lights dimming id almost suggest trying another socket too ;/ thats prolly not it tho i jut try everything.

but do any fans turn on at all?

executioneer Sep 16th, 2011 06:53 AM

nope no fans and i already tested a different socket

dont want to use old psu, its too old + probably doesnt have the right connectors + dont want to take apart currently working computre. if i go and buy one from a store am i out the $ i spend on it? newegg will just send me a replacement of the same /similar item andnot $ if i return it ,right

edit: UGH, apparently i could've returned it for a refund less 15% restock fee, except i ordered it as part of a bundle so i'd have to return the case, too >:

and they'd probably want the case back in near-new condition, which it isnt (i broke two of the plastic clips that lock cards in place when installing my gfx card and bent the cover for the 5.25" bay when installing my dvdburner)

Chojin Sep 16th, 2011 07:15 AM

just rma it

you only have to pay shipping, and newegg is good with rmas because they have to be for an online retailer

executioneer Sep 16th, 2011 07:18 AM

then i'd have to wait for it to ship there and back :( i don't suppose i could buy a psu from local computer store and then return it when my rma'd psu gets here, right

they frown on that shit i bet

Chojin Sep 16th, 2011 08:21 AM

that's pretty much what i do every time i order an essential part

best buy doesn't give a fuck

executioneer Sep 16th, 2011 08:32 AM

sounds good

Chojin Sep 16th, 2011 08:37 AM

we and i be glad to answer

Dixie Sep 16th, 2011 08:41 AM

i'm working as security at a rave show tonight :ohboy
i hate glowsticks.
and paper mache ice cream cones.

LordSappington Sep 16th, 2011 09:48 AM

Bought some goddamn Booberry last night! It's exactly as delicious as I remembered it

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 12:03 PM

I can't get Booberry where I live :(

k0k0 Sep 16th, 2011 12:10 PM

Is it because there are too many racist clay animators living there and the ghost is colored?

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 12:16 PM

Yeah, nothing but dumb racist clay animators here. :rolleyes
What, are you a census taker?

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 12:34 PM

Also, I almost punched a guy in the mouth the other night because he referred to someone in the parking lot as a " ni-.." I'm not saying it. I hate that word. I hate all racism. This country is divided enough without it.

LordSappington Sep 16th, 2011 12:43 PM

Nice try, racist.
Also, I wouldn't recommend you try to punch anyone with your soft, clay-exfoliated hands. You'll just end up making an even bigger ass of yourself.
Stay out of other people's problems, unless it's something warranting it. Chances are the black guy just blew it all off, and you would have looked like a complete dipshit if you intervened in something you didn't need to.
Also, I believe the word you're looking for is "Nagger". It's perfectly acceptable to use it in context, such as explaining the situation you were in. Your Mommy and Daddy aren't here to chastise you about using it to tell us what happened to get your little panties in a knot.
/rant
EDIT: Hahaha wow, we censored that? I didn't see that coming.

k0k0 Sep 16th, 2011 12:46 PM

Responding to a private message from Pram:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven
Could you please back off of me? I'm having a hard time right now with finances because no one will hire me after what you guys did.

Nobody is hiring you because it's not the early 80's and people use CGI now. I'm sorry about your finances, but you backed the wrong horse as soon as you put your fingers into the clay biz.

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 12:52 PM

k0k0- I'm not trying to get hired as a CLAY animator. I am well aware that there is no money in that and hasn't been since the early 90's.
I'm trying to get hired as a puppet animator. That's already hard enough without someone starting all these bullshit rumors about my character.

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 12:58 PM

I'm also not trying to get hired as a goth rocker. That's another pasttime that hasn't seen a decent paycheck since at least 1999.

These are just things I enjoy for the fun of it. It hurts my feelings that you trash the things that make me happy and call me names.

k0k0 Sep 16th, 2011 12:59 PM

Stop giving me ammunition. God damnit.

They don't want to hire somebody that has rumored experience sticking their hand up miniature people's asses?

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 01:02 PM

But I like giving you ammunition... It's part of sharing and friendship.

Colonel Flagg Sep 16th, 2011 01:05 PM

I have the medicine for what ails you:

Spoilers!

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 01:07 PM

Will that make me flaccid? 'Cause if it doesn't, I don't want it.

Colonel Flagg Sep 16th, 2011 01:08 PM

Better living through chemistry.

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 01:14 PM

That's my favorite Fatboy Slim album.

Hey Flagg, would you like a clay version of your avatar? I'm not sure how to do the sparkly stuff around the bottom, but I have the other colors.

Colonel Flagg Sep 16th, 2011 01:15 PM

Someone said the name three times.

EDIT: or FIVE times ....

Esuohlim Sep 16th, 2011 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 742162)

>:

Colonel Flagg Sep 16th, 2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742311)
Hey Flagg, would you like a clay version of your avatar?

There may be copyright issues involved, but whatever floats. :\

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 01:19 PM

Oh...Who owns it?