I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Jun 4th, 2006 06:39 PM

Get it? :lol



>:

Tinatron Jun 4th, 2006 06:39 PM

Hello Pub Lover. :)

Pub Lover Jun 4th, 2006 06:39 PM

Hello Seven Force. :rolleyes

Tinatron Jun 4th, 2006 06:44 PM

:/ Seven Force

Pub Lover Jun 4th, 2006 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly345
You are such a girl tina

Johnny Couth is more of a girl.

Pub Lover Jun 4th, 2006 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Couth


We are all caucasian, despite having grown up far, far away from caucasia.

We are all c*nts, despite having grown up far, far away from any vaginas.

Pub Lover Jun 4th, 2006 06:47 PM

Swears. :eek

Pub Lover Jun 4th, 2006 06:47 PM

Swears! :lol

Tinatron Jun 4th, 2006 06:48 PM

Is that so?

Girl Drink Drunk Jun 4th, 2006 06:48 PM

Wow. all of a sudden this is the new "Post your picture here" thread.

Pub Lover Jun 4th, 2006 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniperwulf
Wow. all of a sudden this is the new "Post your picture here" thread.

Yeah, I'm all of a sudden. >:

Esuohlim Jun 4th, 2006 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Has anyone actually seen Sam recently?

Yeah he called Tinatron the "female Scru" the other day

Pub Lover Jun 4th, 2006 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Sleep well, Willie. Sleep well.

he is also still alive, GOD WAY TO READ THE FORUMS :rolleyes

Emily, I am going to be very polite here and tell you that what I was doing is generally called a 'callback'. A callback is a simple humour device that is poorly & over used by shitty sitcoms. This thread equates very closely to a shitty sitcom.


Bitch.

Pub Lover Jun 4th, 2006 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Yeah he called Tinatron the "female Scru" the other day

Was that before or after N4B murdered him?

Tinatron Jun 4th, 2006 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Has anyone actually seen Sam recently?

Yeah he called Tinatron the "female Scru" the other day



WHO IS THIS SCRU?

Moobs Jun 4th, 2006 06:55 PM

Holy shit i looked in the mirror today and i swear i had a lazy eye it was like looking in a different direction to the other so i poked it a little and then blinked a couple of times and it was ok.

Close one :(

Pub Lover Jun 4th, 2006 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Yeah he called Tinatron the "female Scru" the other day

Saad is a Muslim & Tina is a nonpracticing Hindu, that's a sitcom right there.

Saad & Tina! This summer on NBC.

Seven Force Jun 4th, 2006 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Sleep well, Willie. Sleep well.

he is also still alive, GOD WAY TO READ THE FORUMS :rolleyes

Emily, I am going to be very polite here and tell you that what I was doing is generally called a 'callback'. A callback is a simple humour device that is poorly & over used by shitty sitcoms. This thread equates very closely to a shitty sitcom.


Bitch.

She ain't no callerback girl.

Pub Lover Jun 4th, 2006 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moobs
Holy shit... Blah Blah Pub doesn't read my posts... Close one :(

Do you actually watch Stargate? :nerdspeak

Pub Lover Jun 4th, 2006 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinatron
WHO IS THIS SCRU?

One. Don't you be shouting at me, young lady!
Two. ScruU2wice is the second funniest person on the forums.

Tinatron Jun 4th, 2006 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Yeah he called Tinatron the "female Scru" the other day

Saad is a Muslim & Tina is a nonpracticing Hindu, that's a sitcom right there.

Saad & Tina! This summer on NBC.

I'd buy that when it comes out on DVD.

Moobs Jun 4th, 2006 07:01 PM



Yeah but not regulary.

One time an ordinary guy found a crystal that let him hear everything the stargate people did and he made stories and books and his kids and wife left him because he was so obsessed but then stargate found out and were like woah and then i think they picked him up and said hi i can't remember the ending.

Pub Lover Jun 4th, 2006 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force
She ain't no callerback girl.

Yeah, I got it. Maybe you should have photoshopped her head on Gwen Stefani's body.

You know, just to hammer the point home.

Tinatron Jun 4th, 2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinatron
WHO IS THIS SCRU?

One. Don't you be shouting at me, young lady!
Two. ScruU2wice is the second funniest person on the forums.

I'm sorry for yelling.
But how am I the female version? I'm not funny.

Pub Lover Jun 4th, 2006 07:03 PM

PAGE BREAK


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.