I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   When it comes to size and weight... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18078)

Xenogil Aug 12th, 2005 10:25 PM

When it comes to size and weight...

What do you find attractive?

maggiekarp Aug 12th, 2005 11:49 PM

I like big hairy pirate men.

maggiekarp Aug 12th, 2005 11:56 PM

Or skinny shaven regular men.

Who I love becomes attractive :/

DeadKennedys Aug 13th, 2005 12:22 AM

I like women that have some meat on them, like those greek statues you see. Not chubby, but not twiggy

HickMan Aug 13th, 2005 12:30 AM

I'm dating a Greek girl :eek

sadie Aug 13th, 2005 08:05 AM

i'm going to greece.

kellychaos Aug 13th, 2005 11:25 AM

For real?

fungusamongus Aug 13th, 2005 11:33 AM

i've been in greece

edit: that doesn't sound right

kellychaos Aug 13th, 2005 11:35 AM

I like big buts and I cannot lie.

Rongi Aug 13th, 2005 11:36 AM

i bet some guy is going to say "i dont care about looks i love people for who they are" but it turns out he's as shallow as any of you jerks

MetalMilitia Aug 13th, 2005 11:38 AM

any hole's a goal!

kellychaos Aug 13th, 2005 11:54 AM

you took the time to type that :themoreyouknow

Helm Aug 13th, 2005 04:12 PM

I like 'em quiet.

Dole Aug 14th, 2005 08:38 AM

I like my women like like I like my snare drums - taut skin, easily accessible lugs, and will fit neatly inside a 15" plastic case.

sadie Aug 14th, 2005 01:15 PM

when i was a teenager (centuries ago), i was very shallow.

i appraised myself based on others' evaluations, or (mostly) what i thought comprised their evaluations. i was a bit stuck-up, wouldn't leave the house without my makeup and hair perfectly in place. everything i did, everyone i met was filtered through my version of my friends' eyes.

there was this one guy i went to church with. his mom made him go. (my mom would've if i'd resisted, but i didn't 'cause i wanted her approval.) he was different from any guy i'd ever really liked. i was in ninth grade; he was in eleventh--at different schools. he was into cars and smoking pot and benny hill and lynyrd skynyrd. i was into pop music and being on the yearbook staff and cheerleading.

i rememember trying to figure out what my friends would think and say about him. it wasn't until one of them joined me on a church hayride that i really started to like him. she told me she thought he was cute, and it was like the marshmallow was engulfed in the flame: yah! he is, isn't he? then i was all confident, and i truly did dig him.

(unfortunately, he was killed within a few months time, and i ended up immortalizing him, crying all the time and writing sappy poetry, listening to "hotel california" and "lynyrd skynyrd's greatest hits" constantly. i can still bring his image to mind in an instant.)

i found the elevator button when i was about eighteen. i fell for this guy who was the guitar player in my first rock band. he was about 27. my parents were all against me playing in rock and roll, of course, (they'd still much rather me do the gospel circuit.) and they certainly wouldn't approve of these much-older people's habits.

but i fell in love. i remember looking at him, and seeing him as others would. my friends, for example, i knew wouldn't be able to see past his cheap clothing and extra layers of fat or even his living in cracktown.

i decided immediately that it just didn't matter. i didn't care what anyone thought; i saw the him that he really was, down past all the trivial bullshit. i had to search out my own truths.

(of course, my whole world exploded when he left me on my knees begging him not to. at least i got a good start to a song out of that skewed vision of myself i saw in the mirrored hall when the door slammed.)

it's a lot easier in life, i think, to be jointly guided by your physical senses and your need for approval from others. overall, you don't have to deal with as much shit from other people when you're just floating downstream in concert.

but it seems to me once you see past that, it's like stepping out of the cave into the sun's rays.

you can't go back and squat on the wall again, psyche yourself into believing the fire down below is a suitable replica.

or at least i can't. and i'm glad for that.

Copywritten Aug 15th, 2005 07:28 PM

see..? death can be funny!

I'm just kidding, Thats a pretty sad story (i only read 1/3 of it btw)

I like my girls normal, and taller then my shoulder,

kellychaos Aug 16th, 2005 03:41 PM

I find you a massive turd.

P.S. i prefer my shit in small bites. :fearfactor

Copywritten Aug 16th, 2005 08:22 PM

>: your the the turd.

King Hadas Aug 16th, 2005 10:31 PM

What are you whispering for nancy boy, you afraid of Kellychaos or something?

HAHA, Pussywritten, pussywritten ran way from some kittens :lol :lol :lol

maggiekarp Aug 16th, 2005 11:08 PM

We shall never know who the real turd is :(

sadie Aug 17th, 2005 12:12 AM

i'm partial to millimeters and ounces, myself.

ziggytrix Aug 17th, 2005 10:35 AM

i like ladies stacked, and that's a fact.

Copywritten Aug 17th, 2005 01:01 PM

"I dress in black, and its a fact. I don't give a god damn at all."

Esuohlim Aug 17th, 2005 02:24 PM

I'm attracted to dorky girls :(

kellychaos Aug 17th, 2005 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadie
i'm partial to millimeters and ounces, myself.

That way, they seem bigger. ;)

P.S. I find you very cosmopolitan.