I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

MarioRPG Dec 14th, 2006 09:53 PM

I had such high hopes. :( Sorry sir :( :( :(

Pub Lover Dec 14th, 2006 09:54 PM

Keep that in mind. >:

Now carry on. ;)

liquidstatik Dec 14th, 2006 10:25 PM

mmmmm

MetalMilitia Dec 14th, 2006 11:01 PM

Liquidstatic is a sexpervert. >:

Sam Dec 14th, 2006 11:02 PM

Danny Tatom, you are the best thing to happen to this thread since my 2 page flippy avatar attack.

Pub Lover Dec 14th, 2006 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia

Oh & you're not? :rolleyes

MetalMilitia Dec 14th, 2006 11:17 PM

Pshh >:

liquidstatik Dec 14th, 2006 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia

oh you be quiet ;]

Sam Dec 15th, 2006 01:34 AM

Quote:

THE FINAL UPDATE?!!?!
An article by Esuohlim
August 17, 2006

No.

But hell, none of my regular writers are really sending me anything anymore. And what a time too, guys, as I'm about to be the busiest that I've been in months. Fuckers.

So here's what will happen. An update every few days maybe? Twice a week? I'm not sure at this point, but I have absolutely no time to worry about keeping it updated daily anymore. I sure as hell am not stopping, since I payed $9.47 for a year and I want to get my money's worth.

I'll try to tie up some loose ends, like finishing the Nintendo articles, and completing the remaining 58 Zappa album reviews (), but it'll take more time now. Also, I'll ensure that whenever I update again it won't be Top Ten List Faggot filler shit or anything. He'll have to earn another article on here. Him and Pub Lover (who I can imagine laughing at this point )

So by all means, keep checking back every day. Hell, I might update tomorrow. I'm usually all talk anyway.
:lol

liquidstatik Dec 15th, 2006 01:41 AM

Quote:

THE FINAL UPDATE?!!?!
An article by Esuohlim
August 17, 2006

No.

But hell, none of my regular writers are really sending me anything anymore. And what a time too, guys, as I'm about to be the busiest that I've been in months. Fuckers.

So here's what will happen. An update every few days maybe? Twice a week? I'm not sure at this point, but I have absolutely no time to worry about keeping it updated daily anymore. I sure as hell am not stopping, since I payed $9.47 for a year and I want to get my money's worth.

I'll try to tie up some loose ends, like finishing the Nintendo articles, and completing the remaining 58 Zappa album reviews (), but it'll take more time now. Also, I'll ensure that whenever I update again it won't be Top Ten List Faggot filler shit or anything. He'll have to earn another article on here. Him and Pub Lover (who I can imagine laughing at this point )

So by all means, keep checking back every day. Hell, I might update tomorrow. I'm usually all talk anyway.
:lol

Esuohlim Dec 15th, 2006 02:01 AM

I still have a new article from Pub I got from like four months ago :lol

Esuohlim Dec 15th, 2006 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor
maybe the problem is u..

This is so far the apex Lenor's dynamite I-Mockery Message Board comeback :eek

Esuohlim Dec 15th, 2006 02:03 AM

Pub do you mind stalking her until she gets creeped out and never comes back? :(

I made a post in her Mock Wars thread pretty much asking if anything I post won't make her think I'm hitting on her and she wrote "No" >:

liquidstatik Dec 15th, 2006 02:06 AM

c'mon pub

liquidstatik Dec 15th, 2006 02:06 AM

take one for the team ;D

Lenor Dec 15th, 2006 02:09 AM

sorry .. me and pub allready have our own game of cheesy fight time started! ANd at least its interesting..

:puke

Esuohlim Dec 15th, 2006 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
haha you mispelled dementia. I bet you're a real all-star at your college.

This is funnier than anything I could come up with about her misspelling dementia. :(

Esuohlim Dec 15th, 2006 02:11 AM

I have a final tomorrow morning and instead of studying like a nerd I'm posting on internet forums :smokin

Esuohlim Dec 15th, 2006 02:11 AM

It's a class about Europe but instead we learned about Mexican empires and African slaves. >:

Lenor Dec 15th, 2006 02:12 AM

:love :love :love

Esuohlim Dec 15th, 2006 02:13 AM

They went into great detail about rapes on the ships that were transporting the slaves so I hope that'll be on the test :hat

That and arms were ripped off in sugar mills. :x

Esuohlim Dec 15th, 2006 02:15 AM

Lenor Dec 15th, 2006 02:16 AM

Europeon lit?

Esuohlim Dec 15th, 2006 02:21 AM

No it's an Arts and Humanities class that's a FUCKING UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENT even though I'm all about equations and hyperbolic cosines (:picklehat) and it's titled "Europe and the U.S." even though nothing we talked about had anything to do with either region it's like the professor was like fuck this shit I'm going to talk about an entirely different continent grrrrrrr you can read all about it in my http://www.livejournal.com

Lenor Dec 15th, 2006 02:33 AM

LInk= only, livejounal.com main page.

umm.. "university requirement" ?? Dont scare me with useless classes I had No idea im Supposed to take! School/ Year?