I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Grislygus May 2nd, 2008 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JediScum (Post 553078)
Guitar Woman, I am so NOT proud of you for becoming a smoker because that means, we will little shrunken-headed, fucked up, retard, idiot, lessbian babies that are fat and Mexican or Jewish.

Gus brain hurt.

Grislygus May 2nd, 2008 03:11 PM

Double post

Asila May 2nd, 2008 03:23 PM

Quote:

Guitar Woman, I am so NOT proud of you for becoming a smoker because that means, we will little shrunken-headed, fucked up, retard, idiot, lessbian babies that are fat and Mexican or Jewish.
Sentence composition, man. It can be a beautiful thing.

ElPila666 May 2nd, 2008 05:32 PM

¿What does it means "there were no basement in The Alamo"?, because i was watching pee wee herman adventure and i saw a scene where he get shocked when he found out that "there were no basement in The Alamo"

Grislygus May 2nd, 2008 05:53 PM

There's an old legend that, shortly before the fall of the Alamo, Davy Crockett smuggled the remaining weapons and ammunition to famous frontiersman Pat Boone through a tunnel in the Alamo's basement, for use in the liberation of California and the rest of the Louisiana Purchase.

It's an urban legend of course, Pat Boone was actually intercepted by the band Santana long before he got to Houston. Nevertheless, people in the South still believe that the Alamo had a basement, much to the amusement of Yanks and filthy Mexicans everywhere.

JediScum May 2nd, 2008 07:31 PM

That's not true. I lived in San Antonio for a year and a half. The Alamo does have a basement.

But it was, of course, filled in, because the hotels or the RiverCenter MAUL might collapse (Goddess Forbid). And then, WHERE WOULD THE TOURISTS GO? The AlamoDome? (Snort) Nobody cares about the Spurs since Dennis Rodman.

Oh, the RiverWalk! You ever smell that fucking thing in August? Trenches of chlorinated water lovingly scented with dead ducks and fish, the urine of 3 year olds, cigarette butts of tourists, blood from Mexican gang fights, and maybe me spitting into it in 1995.

I could go on...

Asila May 2nd, 2008 08:05 PM

I actually visited San Antonio two Octobers ago, and I'm not sure how anyone could live in a place that swelters in the falltime, but that's just me. That, and my daughter was terrified by the paddleboat thing at the riverwalk so she just screamed over the guy who was trying to do his little pseudo-presentation.

Well, that and outside the Alamo was the prerequisite 'guy who's holding a bible and screaming at the same time who was later replaced by his second-in-command the guy who holds a bible and tries to stop people.' I was informed that it was a daily occurrence.

ElPila666 May 2nd, 2008 08:14 PM

whoa, american old west stories are interesting, i remember the one of Pecos Bill that he flown inside a tornado, i like disney's version of him

Kybo Ren May 2nd, 2008 08:18 PM

Original Pecos Bill- awesome!
new edited dvd release- stupid!
what's wrong with rollin your own and firingly blindly into the air?

WhiteRat May 2nd, 2008 08:53 PM

Jurassic Park is on tv right now. AMC has spared no expense to provide us with top notch quality friday entertainment.

WhiteRat May 2nd, 2008 09:11 PM

Oh no, Dennis Nedry has just stolen some dino embryos! If only Hammond had appreciated Mr. Nedry more...

JediScum May 2nd, 2008 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElPila666 (Post 553141)
whoa, american old west stories are interesting, i remember the one of Pecos Bill that he flown inside a tornado, i like disney's version of him

there is a version of the Pecos Bill story narrated by Robin Williams which is fucking awesome!!!! 3 thumbs up! it's not a cartoon, but handdrawn color sketches that fade in then out. You'd have to see it, cause i'm pretty sure i'm bad at describing

Unless, it's San Antonio, Asila. Yeah, Sounds like it hasn't changed much.
Stinky ass downtown tourist trap. no jobs unless you work for military, hotels or a gay bar. WOOT!...."What?"

Pecos Bill didn't just "fly" in a tornardo, ya danged varmit. HE LASSOED IT AND HELD ON AND IT TOOK HIM STRAIGHT UP TO HEAVEN!!!!!!!!

Pub Lover May 3rd, 2008 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkvare (Post 551896)
lol puking for drinking is pathetic i havent seen any of my friends do it even after beer vodka tequila and red bulls

I don't remember clicking the quote button on this quote, what the hell?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 553183)
I think that now the NEW USERS thread should move more in the direction of how to pronounce "Worcester", even in the context of "Worcestershire".

WAR CHEST TOUR! :rawr

Esuohlim May 3rd, 2008 12:23 AM

WUR-STUR-SHUR :embarrass

executioneer May 3rd, 2008 12:24 AM

w(schwa)rst(schwa)rshyer

Pub Lover May 3rd, 2008 12:46 AM

Oddly, when talking about the sauce I don't include the shire suffix.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 552871)
I have a really fun story somewhere about a 14th Century lynch mob hanging people upside-down by their scrota

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 553193)
i checked my source. Apparently, it was actually in the 12th century done under the orders of Thomas de Marle during his brigandage kick. The best answer I can see for why he did it was that he felt like it.

I get that feeling sometimes too.

Hey Kybo Ren, how is it going? :)

Sethomas May 3rd, 2008 12:54 AM

Yeah, Barbara Tuchman was kind enough to point out that the human scrotum was not evolved for that kind of duress, thus they were castrated.

ElPila666 May 3rd, 2008 02:05 AM

are you guys joining to the world wide marijuana march? 238 cities have signed, i'll go, i heard there gonna be millions of joints, is a good chance to get free trip,look how many american citiies have already sign: globalmarijuanamarch dot org

ElPila666 May 3rd, 2008 02:25 AM

I don't care about policeman my only worry about tomorrow is that politicians doesnt going to give a shit about it, maybe the whole thing is in vain, but at least is a chance to get stoned in some park and feel that in a couple of years the situation will change for us. ;_;

ElPila666 May 3rd, 2008 02:33 AM

i'm fucking sad, i'm fucking lonely but is a good therapy for me to get stoned with my sweet weed, playing some video games and escape from the main frame, life seems to be great, but it looks be the same, every day, oh baby who cares?

ElPila666 May 3rd, 2008 02:44 AM

oh my god what did i done

Seven Force May 3rd, 2008 03:10 AM

dinosaur abortions

ElPila666 May 3rd, 2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JediScum (Post 553173)
there is a version of the Pecos Bill story narrated by Robin Williams which is fucking awesome!!!! 3 thumbs up! it's not a cartoon, but handdrawn color sketches that fade in then out. You'd have to see it, cause i'm pretty sure i'm bad at describing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNswbV4BLWk

robin williams is hilarious, once i saw a made for TV movie on hallmark about mork & mindy show, one thing that shocked me about that movie is that they show how robin was snorking cocaine at that time.

WhiteRat May 3rd, 2008 01:23 PM

MarioRPG May 3rd, 2008 03:52 PM

Honestly WhiteRat, what the hell?