I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

kahljorn Aug 4th, 2010 04:44 AM

I AM NOW A THOUSAND YEARS OLD :(

Fathom Zero Aug 4th, 2010 04:49 AM

kahljorn Aug 4th, 2010 05:05 AM

IM SCARED

SHES GONNA KILT MY ASS

kahljorn Aug 4th, 2010 05:43 AM

IM SO HUNGRY ON MY BIRTHDAY :(

kahljorn Aug 4th, 2010 06:44 AM

HOW COME THERE IS FLOATY SHIT IN WINE

Pentegarn Aug 4th, 2010 06:46 AM

Someone needs to inform her she is actually white

In her 'mother fuckin face' if possible

kahljorn Aug 4th, 2010 08:29 AM

IS THAT ELX? :O

Zhukov Aug 4th, 2010 10:20 AM

heh

elx Aug 4th, 2010 10:42 AM

youtube wont even let me watch the video, but from what i can see she is rather terrifying, it looks like she has no eyeballs :(

kahljorn Aug 4th, 2010 11:05 AM

SHE HAS EYEBALLS I THINK ITS A BROW RIDGE WHICH SHE LACKS :(

I HAVE BIRTHDAY INSOMNIA :(

Zhukov Aug 4th, 2010 11:41 AM

Yes, yes, happy birthday.

kahljorn Aug 4th, 2010 12:11 PM

GEEZ ZHUKOV WHAT A WAY TO MAKE MY DAY SUCK. NOW I HOPE NOBODY WISHES ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVER AGAIN.

Tadao Aug 4th, 2010 12:16 PM

kahljorn Aug 4th, 2010 12:19 PM

I DONT WANT IT

BUT THANK YOU

im gonna try to fall asleep now :(

Kitsa Aug 4th, 2010 07:46 PM

Here's some idiocy from my bank.

I have a loan through the bank, right? It's like a line of credit, every month without exception I pay the balance online. I know it goes through because it shows up immediately. Every month, without exception, they send me a "payment coupon" and envelope AFTER the balance is paid so that I can pay it.

So I figure this is a waste of paper, envelope, postage two ways, etc. So when I had something else to do I told the teller that I pay my balance online and don't need the payment coupons, so could the bank please not send them to me. She just blinked at me and told me it happens automatically, no one can stop it and "just shred it because your account information is all over it."

Whatever, I figured she didn't know what she was talking about so I call their corporate helpline 800#. And THAT guy tells me that I can request not to get the paper stuff, and he can put it in the computer, but it "usually never" works and that the stuff will come to me anyway, and when it does just shred it.

This is a bank that goes on at length about its magnificent cost-saving bs and going green and e-statements and so on. I guess as long as they want to waste paper and postage, I'll just keep shredding it.

:/ wasteful.

Tadao Aug 4th, 2010 08:53 PM

I'm sure she hid Happy Birthday Kahl in there somewhere. It's probably in code.

Kitsa Aug 4th, 2010 08:59 PM

if I said Happy Birthday to him, he'd have some sort of snarky response that implied personal superiority on all levels. Then he'd go around saying that he's a birthday-shitstarter and that, since I said something to him, I can't handle it. Then he'd act aggrieved and change his title and signature into something to that effect. Then he'd go to a comic convention and be in pictures and tell us all we're fat bitches.

So I guess that there's the gift.

Esuohlim Aug 4th, 2010 09:27 PM

HAPPY KAHLDAY BIRTHJORN >:

Colonel Flagg Aug 4th, 2010 10:02 PM

kahl birth hap day py jorn

executioneer Aug 4th, 2010 10:05 PM

happy jappy birthday, eat a thing and enjoy a fine mind altering substance

kahljorn Aug 4th, 2010 10:31 PM

dang kitsa :(

thanks guys. and thanks willie im getting fucked up right now :D im doin it TADAO STYLE :O :O

i ate the rest of my brownie though the other day and it mostly just made me sleepy :(

Tadao Aug 4th, 2010 11:51 PM

hizzy?

kahljorn Aug 5th, 2010 12:07 AM

haha yea. I don't think ive ever been this high before :O

feels more like I'm stoned than I'm up. i still got a bunch of other shit to do too :O

between this and comic-con ive had such an awesome birthday :D

Grislygus Aug 5th, 2010 12:34 AM

KAHLJORN MY MAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY BE HAPPY THEN PUKE AND THEN BE HAPPY AGAIN

kahljorn Aug 5th, 2010 01:21 AM

I LOVE PUKING AND BEING A JERK THEN BEING HAPPY AFTERWARDS

ALTHOUGH WHEN I DO THIS SHIT I BECOME IMMUNE TO THE EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL :O