I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Esuohlim Oct 2nd, 2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 762448)
I saw willie... on the something awful brony article.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/awfu...arn.php?page=9

yep

Zomboid Oct 3rd, 2012 08:35 PM

Getting a job after graduation is hard. I've had two interviews so far and (obviously) didn't get either, and it seems like most of the job openings require years of experience in the field. Fucking hell.

Fathom Zero Oct 3rd, 2012 08:56 PM

I'm keenly aware of that, as well. But there's always oil up yonder, right?

If things don't work out immediately, I wanted to get a little job doing whatever, flipping burgers and such, and go to a vocational school. Maybe that would be worth looking into.

Shrubfest Oct 4th, 2012 01:17 PM

I have navigated the problem of not getting any of the jobs applied for after graduation by not really applying for any.

You'd be surprised how not-depressing this method is.

Tadao Oct 4th, 2012 03:32 PM

You didn't apply for them, so how can you say that you applied for them?

Fathom Zero Oct 4th, 2012 04:37 PM

She isn't disappointed by the lack of jobs she didn't apply for.

Zomboid Oct 4th, 2012 04:41 PM

Yeah, I've tried to avoid that by only applying for jobs that I'd actually want. Well, one of the jobs I actually wanted, and another that I was referred to, so I sorta had to go through with the application and interview, even though I knew it would not be a good fit.

But you have a maaaaan to support you, Shrub. I need to get a sugar mama.

Shrubfest Oct 5th, 2012 08:08 AM

Oh no, man is enraged by my job-seeking apathy. I get lectures daily.

He also works from home so he can judge my wastoid lifestyle EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY.
Still less depressing than job hunting.

Aaarg Oct 5th, 2012 09:19 AM

fuck, dude, i want to work from home

i also want to keep my sugarmama

Zomboid Oct 5th, 2012 04:03 PM

I think the obvious solution here is Milhouse and I moving to the UK and the three of us can start a conglomerate.

Shrubfest Oct 5th, 2012 07:05 PM

Or a commune.

kahljorn Oct 5th, 2012 09:51 PM

guys i just got fired cuz i told someone they were eating poopcorn cause they were eating popcorn out of toilet paper

Pub Lover Oct 5th, 2012 10:44 PM

Just had a google hangout with Fartin. He said I should leave the house. I cried on camera.

Ex Leper Oct 6th, 2012 11:05 AM

Just won the Michael Jackson mask

Tadao Oct 6th, 2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 762570)
Just had a google hangout with Fartin. He said I should leave the house. I cried on camera.

But if you go outside how are we gonna see you cry?

Zomboid Oct 7th, 2012 04:21 AM

Pretty sure I just got a booty call. Girl is on her way over now. WHO KNOWS WHERE THIS WILL LEAD.

Esuohlim Oct 7th, 2012 12:21 PM

Zomboid was murdered last night, everyone

Zomboid Oct 7th, 2012 06:53 PM

I wish, braw! What a sexy way to go--killed by an angry lady. I am so fucking tired today. We were up until like 6:30-7, and then I slept until right before my mom called to tell me she was about an hour away and on her way for Thanksgiving. Then, assuming my mom actually meant an hour, we sorta just watched TV and mom showed up early and got to say hi to the girl on her way out. This girl is also one of my sister's best friends.

I'm gonna rush everyone outta here after the meal and powersleep.

k0k0 Oct 7th, 2012 10:38 PM

I thought you were fucking around about thanksgiving, but nope...canadian thanksgiving. Didn't know canadians had thanksgiving. And so you got your booty called?

Tadao Oct 7th, 2012 10:49 PM

What do Canadians have to be thankful for?

darkvare Oct 7th, 2012 10:58 PM

existing thanks to the english not caring about owning canada... wait that's the quebecoises

Zomboid Oct 7th, 2012 11:55 PM

I don't even know. It's just sort of there. Hard to give a real shit about it.

Kitsa Oct 8th, 2012 01:06 AM

All I can call to mind about Canadian Thanksgiving is Red Green shooting dinner rolls out of an exhaust pipe and scraping mashed potatoes out of hubcaps.

Babs Oct 8th, 2012 06:18 PM

I really miss you guys a lot, I've been too depressed to do anything. This took to much effort.

Fathom Zero Oct 8th, 2012 07:40 PM

I think I'm bombing in my last French class. I've missed too many critical days because of personal reasons. As such, I'm probably going to have to withdraw and eat the few hundred dollars. :|

There's always next semester, though. Gotta keep your chin up, y'know. English Lit classes couldn't be easier, however, so there's always that.

:school