I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   If you had to choose (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23452)

FartinMowler Jan 6th, 2007 12:50 PM

If you had to choose

If you had to pick a woman which one and why

women that scowl at you and tell there friends stuff about you

women that leave and come back and then cry and say stuff

skinny women that eat too much and vomit and don't flush

women with odd shaped breasts that wear bra's that don't fit and complain there breast are odd shaped

women that like to say "fuck you I'm not cleaning the toilet when you do that"

Women that can bend all different ways and have twin sisters that can't and argue about bending and why their mothers hate them

Pregnant women that don't know who the father is and keep mentioning that any time they could drop placenta all over the floor and you might be responsible to clean it up for the rest of your life

women that have stinky breath but like to fuck and then eat peanut butter and glue cat hair to there private parts

fascist women with thick black eyebrows and smoke crack

Neo Nazi women with thick black eyebrows that like monkeys

women that fart and giggle milk out there nose, but you never see them drink milk

Foreign women that talk weird and then pull a knife on you and steal your wallet

Pasty white women that if you touch them they leave marks and tell there friends you beat them

women that look like women from television comedy shows that have no sense of humor

Chojin Jan 6th, 2007 01:34 PM

lol :<

I'd go with the odd-shaped breast one!

FartinMowler Jan 6th, 2007 01:42 PM

you didn't explain why :(

Chojin Jan 6th, 2007 02:13 PM

Because that's what I've already got.

OH GOD DON'T HIT ME NO SHIT OH CHRIST

Although really they're just different sizes but I thought that's what you meant anyway so yeah.

liquidstatik Jan 6th, 2007 02:28 PM

Pasty white women that if you touch them they leave marks and tell there friends you beat them

if i had to chooose :x

and its cause thats the least gross one :O

executioneer Jan 6th, 2007 02:43 PM

i'd choose the bendy one w/ the twin :x

because, bendy and twins ;(

zeldasbiggestfan Jan 6th, 2007 03:31 PM

Im with Willie.

GADZOOKS Jan 6th, 2007 03:35 PM

women that like to say "fuck you I'm not cleaning the toilet when you do that"

BECAUSE IT'S TRUE

Terra Jan 8th, 2007 10:07 PM

nazi women with monkey but that's just me

Goat Cheese Jan 31st, 2007 09:49 PM

women that have stinky breath but like to fuck and then eat peanut butter and glue cat hair to there private parts

my dream girl

Terra Jan 31st, 2007 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goat Cheese (Post 464583)
cat hair to there private parts

spell check you miserable shit. otherwise your going to get the opposite sex that glues cat hair to their private parts and you end up with a mouthful of shit because you can't spell.

Zomboid Feb 1st, 2007 01:48 AM

women that look like women from television comedy shows that have no sense of humor

Are these hot women?

sadie Feb 1st, 2007 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terra (Post 464669)
spell check you miserable shit. otherwise your going to get the opposite sex that glues cat hair to their private parts and you end up with a mouthful of shit because you can't spell.

a spellcheck wouldn't catch the there/their problem anyway. plus, until you're able to catch your own usage mistakes, you oughtn't rag people about theirs.

Moobs Feb 1st, 2007 09:18 AM

women that like to say "fuck you I'm not cleaning the toilet when you do that" because i am capaple of cleaning the toliet myself PROBLEM AVOIDED :picklehat

maggiekarp Feb 1st, 2007 10:49 AM

When I heard this it was a seven-foot woman or a chick with a moustache

RaNkeri Feb 1st, 2007 03:14 PM

I guess I'd choose the lucky lady " Women that can bend all different ways and have twin sisters that can't and argue about bending and why their mothers hate them". She seems to be somewhat normal :/

SKATERMONKEY Feb 1st, 2007 04:48 PM

Neo Nazi women with thick black eyebrows that like monkeys

Esuohlim Feb 1st, 2007 06:40 PM

Hey rankeri i thought you were a GIRL :rolleyes

Terra Feb 1st, 2007 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadie (Post 464793)
a spellcheck wouldn't catch the there/their problem anyway. plus, until you're able to catch your own usage mistakes, you oughtn't rag people about theirs.

You are correct sadie! i am laziness, squared. :bow milhouse has pointed this out many times. thank god i am on his ignore list. there would be hell to pay

MattJack Feb 2nd, 2007 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FartinMowler (Post 457581)

Women that can bend all different ways and have twin sisters that can't and argue about bending and why their mothers hate them

I like women that can bend all different ways! I dated a russian girl that was a dancer her whole life! She could bend like crazy! We got out of some pretty sticky situations thanks to her spineless back!

RaNkeri Feb 2nd, 2007 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 465384)
Hey rankeri i thought you were a GIRL :rolleyes

Oh yeah, you got me :rolleyes

Big Papa Goat Feb 4th, 2007 08:44 PM

Women :rolleyes

Esuohlim Feb 4th, 2007 08:59 PM

Somebody's got to start cracking down on these men pretending to be women on message boards and I'm just making sure, we don't want another incident you know.

Seven Force Feb 4th, 2007 10:56 PM

i dont think my heart could take it

RaNkeri Feb 5th, 2007 08:31 AM

Funny, I thought I posted "It's a trap" image on that thread... or did I? D: