I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 5th, 2010 06:00 PM

When Electronics Boutique first started it was called Stop & Save which I always thought was hilarious because it sounded like a quicky mart.

darkvare Feb 5th, 2010 07:48 PM

i have saints row 2 in ps3 add me and lets all play

LordSappington Feb 6th, 2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 671405)
I have almost completely written GameStop out of my life. I go to Play It Trade It they sell everything console-wise

There's a Game Over or something not too far away, but their used games are a little sketchier, and their return policy not so great.

Guitar Woman Feb 6th, 2010 04:20 PM

The thing I hate the most is Gamestop's whole "Preorder [hot new title] and get exclusive content! BUT ONLY WHEN YOU BUY IT FROM US."

I mean, today it's something worthless like an extra weapon or piece of armor, but what about tomorrow? Bioshock 2's already got multiplayer options stripped from it. What if you couldn't play as Dr. Doak in Goldeneye unless you bought into GameStop's bullshit?

Where's it ending, too? We might be refused entire sets of sidequests in Bioware's next thing because we weren't little whores about preordering it.

Dr. Boogie Feb 6th, 2010 05:03 PM

We wouldn't miss those sidequests; we'd just have to pay to play them as DLC.

Zomboid Feb 6th, 2010 06:38 PM

I hate EA's influence on Bioware. It seems like they've infected the company with their fucking cheap piecemeal way of getting people to buy extra shit. HAAAAATE THEM!

Fathom Zero Feb 6th, 2010 09:13 PM

Finished Bioshock on the hardest setting. Took me twelve and a half hours total. PUMPED FOR NUMBER TWO, BRAH.

Guitar Woman Feb 6th, 2010 09:17 PM

I wish the harder modes on Bioshock did something other than make every enemy take twice as many hits to kill.

Corruption did that too and it was a fucking chore more than it was challenging.

Fathom Zero Feb 6th, 2010 09:21 PM

I don't even see it as much of a change in difficulty. It's stronger enemies, like ya say. And I dig that.

I used to hate that stuff, but after a play through, it's fun to see what you can do with the same amount of stuff you get. I was using way more trap bolts this time around, as well as a lot of telekinesis.

Guitar Woman Feb 6th, 2010 09:22 PM

I always saved trap bolts for killing big daddies. Just put 5 or 6 of them in a row and get his attention, the dumb bastard will electrocute himself charging at you. Good fun!

Fathom Zero Feb 6th, 2010 09:25 PM

The heat-seaking RPGs kinda blew it, though. You can only carry 6, sure, but I was able to invent 24 at a time. The multiplayer is gonna be good fun. I CAN FEEL IT FROM THE TRAILER.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 7th, 2010 09:46 AM

Who the fuck is dr doak gw?

Zomboid Feb 7th, 2010 01:36 PM

He's the guy you meet up with in the lab on the facility level. Considering gw was like 6 when it came out, though, I'd say that it's a moot point and that's probably just another thing he picked up on the intarwebs.

Sam Feb 7th, 2010 01:52 PM

who the fuck wanted to be Dr. Doak anyway?

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU COULD BE ODDJOB AND BARON SAMEDI

The Leader Feb 7th, 2010 01:57 PM

I always like to play as the Soviet General guy. :(

Fathom Zero Feb 7th, 2010 02:08 PM

I was Samedi. Guy had a nice hat.

MarioRPG Feb 7th, 2010 02:36 PM

Haha, I'd play Samedi and helicopter pilot.

Zhukov Feb 7th, 2010 05:01 PM

We banned Oddjob because you had to aim down at him.

I used the Soviet snow patrol dude because he blended in with the walls.

darkvare Feb 7th, 2010 05:05 PM

i used boris he was cool with his hawaiian shirt lol

Fathom Zero Feb 8th, 2010 06:52 AM

Zomboid, I like your gamerpic on Xbox Live. :lol That's badass.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 8th, 2010 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioRPG (Post 671607)
Haha, I'd play Samedi and helicopter pilot.

:lol :HIGHFIVE I always played as the helicopter pilot.

OxBlood Feb 8th, 2010 10:04 AM

I don´t remember who I played in Goldeneye anymore, but I just got Bioshock 2. Let´s see what it can do.

Dimnos Feb 8th, 2010 10:46 AM

Guitar Woman Feb 8th, 2010 11:02 AM

I was 7 or 8! I remember wondering why some nameless lab guy got multiplayer status! Boris was actually my favorite guy to play as!

Oh hey, I finished Shattered Memories. I like it about twice as much after beating it as I did initially.

stevetothepast Feb 8th, 2010 11:33 AM

valentin all the way in goldeneye.