I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

RaNkeri Feb 22nd, 2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 673519)
Tries? What? He aint got $20?

Dinner. Im talking about taking her out for dinner. Jerks. >:

Babs Feb 22nd, 2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 673514)
Congratulations! You have just joined the exclusive ignored list club! You will be hamming it up with the likes of Madona, KGPenis and Clemit. Hope you enjoy reach arounds because you will be giving plenty of them in your life. ;)

Don't you listen to Throwdown and Velvet Revolver?

Grislygus Feb 22nd, 2010 04:43 PM

OH MY GOD I MISSED EL POLLO LOCO AND ON THE BORDER WHEN I WAS STUCK IN OREGON :( SUCH DELICIOUSLY TERRIBLE FOOD

Grislygus Feb 22nd, 2010 04:51 PM

I have to admit that out of all the posters that annoy the shit out of me, Pancakes isn't really one of them

This could change, though

Dimnos Feb 22nd, 2010 05:17 PM

http://poopsenders.com/

:eek :x :lol

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 22nd, 2010 05:20 PM

Wait, why did Madonna get banned?

Dimnos Feb 22nd, 2010 05:25 PM

I thought it turned out to be JannetX and that she just quit posting under that name.

Tadao Feb 22nd, 2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 673528)
OH MY GOD I MISSED EL POLLO LOCO AND ON THE BORDER WHEN I WAS STUCK IN OREGON :( SUCH DELICIOUSLY TERRIBLE FOOD

Dude, El Pollo Loco USED to be good.

Actually, maybe my taste has just changed as no one can make chicken the way I like it anymore. :tear

Tadao Feb 22nd, 2010 05:33 PM

I think Babs and his IRL buddies have inside jokes and running gags that they think are funny, but then he uses them here and there is no prior reference to them. SO he's giggling like a little bitch and we think he should just shut the fuck up.

or he's a tard

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 22nd, 2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 673532)
I thought it turned out to be JannetX and that she just quit posting under that name.

That's what I was thinking but couldn't be fo sho.

Fathom Zero Feb 22nd, 2010 05:43 PM

Grislygus Feb 22nd, 2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 673533)
Actually, maybe my taste has just changed as no one can make chicken the way I like it anymore. :tear

Anyone who knows shit about shit can cook a chicken better than a fast food place, I'm all about the fast, sloppy, low-quality burrito/taco goodness that Taco Bell somehow manages to fuck up all the goddamn time

The problem is that they always want to know if you want salsa and guacamole, and you're always like FUCK YES I WANT SALSA AND GUACAMOLE, because you forget that that shit hasn't stopped sucking ass since you last ordered there but you have to eat it anyway because it's like: "what am I supposed to do, eat my burrito and tortilla chips without salsa and guacamole? Screw that."

Tadao Feb 22nd, 2010 05:53 PM

Nah man, it's like crack. It'll never be as good as the first time, but you'll always try it every few months just to check for the rest of your life.

Dimnos Feb 22nd, 2010 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 673543)
Nah man, it's like crack. It'll never be as good as the first time, but you'll always try it every few months just to check for the rest of your life.

And it never is. Never. :tear

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 22nd, 2010 06:06 PM

Taco bell is terrible. I wish you guys had Mighty Taco.

Tadao Feb 22nd, 2010 06:27 PM

heh, i get taco bell chruchy taco cravings, not as bad as jacknthebox taco cravings though.

I used to get the 10 bean burritos from tacobell and then put what I couldn't finish in the fridge. next day I would deep fry those fuckers and they taste sooooooo good after a hangover.

Grislygus Feb 22nd, 2010 06:35 PM

Homemade salsa and guacamole is the best shit ever, everything else is either too chunky, too liquidy, and never spicy like any real human being wants

Grislygus Feb 22nd, 2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 673559)
but DUUUUUUUUUUDE Near Dark was the coolest movie ever :( With the cast from Aliens :( written and directed by Katherine Bigelow :( with the only decent synth-rock ending themesong ever to come out of the 80's :hypno LANCE HENRIIKSEN AND BILL PAXTON EXPLODING IN ATOMIC GODDAMN FIREBALLS IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY HERE :tear

"I TAUGHT SEVERIN EVERYTHING HE KNEW, BOY! But not everything I know...

The last thaang on earth that you'uh gonna hear is the sound of your guts, snnnnnnappin' like a bull-whip"

King Hadas Feb 22nd, 2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 673556)
Homemade salsa and guacamole is the best shit ever

Isn't homemade salsa dangerous?

Grislygus Feb 22nd, 2010 07:07 PM

I guess it could be if you made it out of tomatoes, peppers, onions, garlic, and cyanide

Kitsa Feb 22nd, 2010 07:25 PM

I saw a Del Taco in Janesville, WI and was like wtf. I thought that was all west coast.

King Hadas Feb 22nd, 2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 673566)
I guess it could be if you made it out of tomatoes, peppers, onions, garlic, and cyanide

Hey man I'm just trying to give you some helpful salsa advice. Prepared and canned wrong salsa makes a powerful growth medium for bacteria. Wouldn't you prefer eating a salsa you know is safe. Wouldn't you much rather enjoy the genuine mehican flavor of

Pace, a salsa brand you can trust? That's sa'll saI need to hear

Tadao Feb 22nd, 2010 08:07 PM

Your retort is mild and flavorless :tear

Grislygus Feb 22nd, 2010 08:18 PM

Why the hell would you can homemade salsa rather than serve it immediately? That's like making up a batch of chile con queso, pouring it into empty preserves jars and trying to store it in the cupboard

I'm honestly not trying to be a dick here, I'm befuddled

Tadao Feb 22nd, 2010 08:24 PM

I've seen El Pollo Loco clean defeather a chicken in the old days, but I've never seen them make a batch of guac. It probably comes canned from the home office.