I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover May 10th, 2011 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 720447)
let me know if this link works.

http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=50

Yes. :eek

Pub Lover May 10th, 2011 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 720354)

<3

<3

Pub Lover May 10th, 2011 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 720396)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven
Hi elx,

Pub wanted me to apologize to you, but I was already thinking about doing it myself.

I'm sorry I mocked your Aspergers. If you really have a hug box, I won't judge. I don't, but I do have something else. I'm hesistant to say what it is, but it helps me cope.

Anyway, nice to meet you, sorry we got off on the wrong foot, and take care.

-Pram

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven
Elx- you're good at talking shit, go for it.

dont even want to know

I totally didn't figure into my dumb whiteknighting that he is the worst apologiser that ever lived. :lol

Pub Lover May 10th, 2011 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 720405)
Wait, did Pram intend to be creepy to elx, I'm confused

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 720409)
Maybe she was intimidated by kindness because she's so used to being treated like shit by you guys that anything outside of "come here, you whore" is taken in umbrage.

She was rude for posting my apology though, so I'm yanking it back. I'm not sorry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 720410)
I love the immediate irrational bitterness and use of "whore" after the initial approach is spurned...

...after the initial approach was immediately followed up by an unprovoked insult. The logic of the basement dweller, ladies and gentlemen!

I'm glad Gus didn't quit on Pram after all. :lol

Pub Lover May 10th, 2011 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 720428)
I just booked a greyhound trip to your place. You have a chance to stop all this.

Edit: That was for Pram. Not milhouse

You'd have more fun visiting Esuohlim. You could buy his indebted ass dinner. :eek

Fathom Zero May 10th, 2011 02:13 AM

C'MERE, YOU WHORE

Tadao May 10th, 2011 02:15 AM

I play Webcam strip poker with Pub every morning. Shy should get in on the action. I'd totally raise him.

Shyandquietguy May 10th, 2011 02:30 AM

I am up for reals if this'll be the closest I'll get to any action.

I'll have to grow my stubble out though!

Pub Lover May 10th, 2011 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 720502)
Virgin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRat (Post 720433)
This lady looks awfully familiar but I can't for the life of me remember where i've seen her!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 720445)

Pub Lover May 10th, 2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 720534)
Now, I could be an asshole and post all your personal information name-by-name on this board, letter-by-letter

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 720535)
I don't care what people know about me online. It's not like I've been secretive.

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=41

Zhukov May 10th, 2011 09:32 AM

I haven't been to New Zealand yet. I might come and visit you some time Pub, and we can sit in awkward silence together.

Pram Maven May 10th, 2011 09:46 AM

Well if you're going to talk badly about someone you might as well say it to their face.

HIIIIII!

I don't usually read this thread because it's too fuckin' long, but I got the gist.

Admission of guilt, more admission of guilt, Tadao's former addresses, the high school he went to, his favorite theatrical makeup... Who has to look for this shit when it's so readily offered? His "middle" name and high school alone pointed me right to him.

"I don't think you get it yet". I'm kind of like Dexter. I find bad people and punish them. You are bad people (I am GREAT at research). I've seen the hurt you've caused to Dizzy and Jake, the psychological distress. Now I'm throwing your words and actions back in your faces before I hit this site where it hurts- its reputation. The very aspect of me you've been attacking by slandering my band. All it took was a day for me to go from the one being picked on to the one shoving you teeth-first into the drinking fountain. What does it feel like? I'd love to know. But don't tell me until the shock's worn off. I'll wait.

Man, I can't "wait" until this is over so I can write a book! It will be called,

"How I Made a Mockery of I-Mockery".

You're probably wondering how I got to be so good at psychological warfare. I've had a lot of practice. many years, to be exact. We are not so different.

Pub Lover May 10th, 2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 720538)
I haven't been to New Zealand yet. I might come and visit you some time Pub, and we can sit in awkward silence together.

And then you sip your drugged tea and I take the nude pictures of you. :eek

Colonel Flagg May 10th, 2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 720540)
(I am GREAT at research). [...] The very aspect of me you've been attacking by slandering my band.

Apparently not so great at syntax. "Slander" is verbal. In print, it's "Libel". :JJJ

Pub Lover May 10th, 2011 10:13 AM

Pram Maven, I don't know who you are talking to. You are not making sense. You are a black kettle, sir. :eek

Pram Maven May 10th, 2011 10:18 AM

Colonel Flagg- well, fuck me twice on a Friday.

Pub- I make perfect sense. To understand, you're supposed to read the lines, not between them!

Pub Lover May 10th, 2011 10:36 AM

The blackest kettle there has ever been, Sir. :eek

Colonel Flagg May 10th, 2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 720546)
Colonel Flagg- well, fuck me twice on a Friday.

Excuse me?

Seven Force May 10th, 2011 11:09 AM

There's only one black kettle here Pub

Seven Force May 10th, 2011 11:10 AM

I want to visit you in NZ too, btw. :)

Tadao May 10th, 2011 11:17 AM

We can all boner hug and share or Photoshopped ELX erotica.

Fathom Zero May 10th, 2011 11:24 AM

Fucking darkroom bullshit project finals week fuck

Pub Lover May 10th, 2011 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 720556)
There's only one black kettle here Pub

You're only half black. It is the top half. I have the pics to prove it. :eek

Pub Lover May 10th, 2011 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 720557)
I want to visit you in NZ too, btw. :)

Do it at the same time as Zhukov & I can start on my new found passion for tableaux erotica. :eek

Pub Lover May 10th, 2011 12:08 PM

:pagebrak