I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Guitar Woman Dec 19th, 2007 08:58 PM

1. Well, your constant complaining isn't any better than what I seem to be doing!

2. You're just a hyppocrite on this one, you do the EXACT SAME THING. Everyone does. I could dig up examples past "You suck and so do your tastes, go die" and you raging about me anticipating No More Heroes, if you would like.

3. No problem!

Sam Dec 19th, 2007 09:00 PM

ARM THE DEATH STAR!

ROBBLEROBBLE

PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW

Zomboid Dec 19th, 2007 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 515240)
1. Well, your constant complaining isn't any better than what I seem to be doing!

2. You're just a hyppocrite on this one, you do the EXACT SAME THING. Everyone does. I could dig up examples past "You suck and so do your tastes, go die" and you raging about me anticipating No More Heroes, if you would like.

3. No problem!

1. The only time the mild bashing turns into complaining is when you drag it out, like we're doing now. Besides, when another member remarks on how much they dislike you and I decide to join in, it's the same as any group of like minded people discussing something in common. Be flattered!

2. I don't like shitty stuff. My taste is flawless.

3. Glad we're in agreement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAM I DO ENJOY YOUR SOUND EFFECTS AND I WOULD HAVE SAID AS MUCH ON AIM BUT I WAS ON THE PHONE SORRY :(

Guitar Woman Dec 19th, 2007 09:22 PM

whatever man, I still think you could tone it down a bit

I mean, I will if you will

Zomboid Dec 19th, 2007 09:28 PM

Well obviously if you toned it right the fuck down and stopped doing all the stuff that pisses people off, they wouldn't be bitching, right?

CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

Fathom Zero Dec 19th, 2007 09:35 PM



BUWAHHHHHH.

I don't like you because you're a panderer and you belong in the Malebolge.

Guitar Woman Dec 19th, 2007 09:45 PM

I could probably make fun of the way you look, too, your hairstyle in particular!

I won't, though, because I'm better than that.

Nice batman tie, by the way.

Pub Lover Dec 19th, 2007 10:28 PM

Hey Zomboid, stop making her talk so damn much. It's really irritating. :whoosh

Pub Lover Dec 19th, 2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 499747)

Awesome! Now I'm kinda glad I didn't kill myself afterall. :)

You should have posted that sooner, young man. >:

Emu Dec 19th, 2007 10:42 PM

Now we just need Rongi >:

Pub Lover Dec 19th, 2007 10:46 PM

Rongi gets a pass because
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 515149)
when my sister showed me the thriller music video

when i was 3 i started crying because michael jackson's cat

eyes horrified me


Guitar Woman Dec 19th, 2007 10:55 PM

Rongi already posted a pic, I though?

He was like a better looking Dr. Pizza.

Pub Lover Dec 19th, 2007 10:58 PM


Is this the one?

Pub Lover Dec 19th, 2007 10:59 PM

Because I totally knew Rongi looked like that for some reason.

Pub Lover Dec 19th, 2007 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 514394)

Location: Sydney Airport, International Terminal, Gate 8
What I did today: I sat next to a really beautiful woman for two 10 hour long haul flights.
How I made it creepy: I watched her sleep for most of the first flight, & adored her face.





How I live with myself: When I finally spoke to her midway through the second flight, her effortless smile transformed the features I knew so well into a heartstoppingly perfect moment. I gave her my pillow, & said she could lean on my shoulder. She did, but I was too cowardly to speak to her again.





I still miss you, beautiful girl in Seat 48D, Flight QF002. :tear

I only unpacked my bags today & found these pictures I took in the airport toilet. [Not pictured - Gay secks with 30 men]

bigtimecow Dec 19th, 2007 11:41 PM

you definitely look like a creep

nevermind about your sob story, you'z a creep
:'(

Pub Lover Dec 19th, 2007 11:43 PM

For Sure. ;)

Chojin Dec 19th, 2007 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 515226)
GW- I think I'll stick with what I'm doing, thanks.

No thanks. You really need to shut up about this.

Chojin Dec 20th, 2007 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
You are the last fucking person with the right to say that. I seriously fucking hate everything about you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
You suck and so do your tastes. Go die.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
Well, seeing as how when you left, there were no other incredibly annoying, sexually confused/frustrated dj connor/spocks running around, I was actually pretty happy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
Actually, you little gender confused retard,...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
Oddly enough, I think we'll still have one really annoying wannabe girl around here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
Who the fuck are you to talk?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
I think you just suck >:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
AND I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE LIKE GUITAR WOMAN WHO ACT AS IF THEY ACTUALLY KNOW ANY OF US >:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
Guitar woman got served.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
Fuck you. It's always amazing.

And that's all I could find, since I can't run a search for posts that contain only "GW" by Zomboid.

Can you see how this might be annoying to other posters?

Zomboid Dec 20th, 2007 12:07 AM

Kinda don't care, since I'm not the only one who doesn't like him. The fact that you found a kindred spirit in him doesn't mean anything to me either :)

Guitar Woman Dec 20th, 2007 12:10 AM

It's not like Chojin's the only one who doesn't hate me, either.

Sam Dec 20th, 2007 12:12 AM

OH GOD THIS IS GOING TO BE LIKE WEST SIDE STORY.

Emu Dec 20th, 2007 12:12 AM

It does get kind of gay to have every other post broken by "guitar woman sucks" with no other content to it. That would constitute thread derailment if it were about any other topic, such as, say, "earthbound sucks" because someone has a Mr. Saturn avatar.

and I don't even talk to GW outside of this forum, so I'm not defending him because we're butt buddies or anything.

Fathom Zero Dec 20th, 2007 12:13 AM

I can't decide whether Justice is good or not.

Zomboid Dec 20th, 2007 12:13 AM

Your point being...? That's fine by me and I'm kinda glad that there's two sides for this, but it's fucking ridiculous when daddy has to come and defend you from routine bashing.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:24 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.