I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Spring Break (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10320)

rainbowbrite Mar 24th, 2004 01:11 AM

Spring Break

What are you guys gonna do?

For the first four days I'm staying with my girlfriend. One of the day's we're going to SixFlags Marine World. Another day we're going to San Fransisco. The other two we're just gonna "hang out", and "fool around". :)

The other half of spring break I'm just gonna fool around with my friends.

I have a feeling this is going to be the best spring break ever for me :)

LacrimansTaurne Mar 24th, 2004 01:52 AM

I already had mine. I spent most of it being alone and sick :(

The Fifth Man Mar 24th, 2004 03:21 AM

You, too, huh?

Malevolent Mar 24th, 2004 03:26 AM

I'm going to spend the time hoping some horrible misfortune befalls you. :die

executioneer Mar 24th, 2004 05:31 AM

what spring break lol you must be a school or something :olleyes

-willie

The Fifth Man Mar 24th, 2004 05:35 AM

Y'know, you got a point. I have spring break year-round!

Rev. Danno Mar 24th, 2004 05:55 AM

DUDE! I'm goin' 2 get ef'ed up... Ol' skool style! on some wine coolers I found in the woods behind my friend Justin's house last week.
Then Wreck's gonna ride his bike to my house and my Step-mom's gonna take us to the Waterslide, Maybe I'll get to camp out in his backyard like last year, and his dad will take us to go see that Zombie movie, and then to Outback Steak house.... Dude, Onion Blooms Fucking rox! :rock! No way I'd go to red Robin, it just for fags!

rainbowbrite Mar 24th, 2004 11:14 AM

Those onion blooms are death on a plate. :(

But they're still good. :)

Mockery Mar 24th, 2004 11:29 AM

I'm going to spend my spring break doing the same thing I do all the time...

looking for a job. :/

rainbowbrite Mar 24th, 2004 11:42 AM

:(

rainbowbrite Mar 24th, 2004 12:14 PM

:lol I told my parents about what I plan on doing over spring break. I was expecting them to say "NO!" and give me a huge lecture on not having sex, but they just told me not to drink or smoke, "and about the sex thing. your almost 18 so we're not going to tell you not to."

This is great. :lol

Of course there might be a chance that she'll be on her period when she come's down. :( She said she still would want to have sex but I dont think....no....I'm definately not gonna do that. :(

executioneer Mar 24th, 2004 01:20 PM

D00D GET UR RED WINGS MANG

-willie

Sam Mar 24th, 2004 01:40 PM

I'M GOING TO SPEND MY SPRING BREAK PUTTING QUOTES AROUND WORDS SO THAT THEY MEAN "SOMETHING ELSE". >:

sadie Mar 24th, 2004 01:43 PM

i think you'd find italics much more appropriate. :rolleyes

DamnthatDavid Mar 24th, 2004 03:37 PM

Spring Break with my college is shit. Starts Today... yes, a Wendsday, ends next week tuesday. I don't even get a fucking entire week. >:

Wanted to go on a roadtrip, but thanks to the break schedule, I couldn't.

Wanted to create a mobile spud cannon in the back up of my Pickup, but thanks to lack of funds, I can't.

I'll just sit here, proberly play some BF1942, watch some Transformers, and then go out and kick some things. >:

Cap'n Crunch Mar 24th, 2004 05:24 PM

Mine starts like next week after this huge state assessment test. It's really easy, and they give us half days too. It also helps that my all of my teachers go over it, then I go back and change the answers I got wrong to right. :( Ours is for 2 weeks though it's awesome. :(

The One and Only... Mar 24th, 2004 05:37 PM

Wallow in self-pity.

Slinky Ferret Mar 24th, 2004 05:43 PM

I have two heavy assignments to complete, revision to do and a job to hold down. Combine that with an attempt at being sociable to compensate for torturous term. >:

Whats a holiday? I've been told to take one!

Cap'n Crunch Mar 24th, 2004 05:54 PM

Well OAO, the questions are pretty much basic equations, but there are like 100 of them for each day of the test. A lot of them are trick questions, or some are just a matter of misplacing a decimal, and that's how you get them wrong. :rolleyes And for the record, I only got about 5 wrong, but I make it so I only fix 2 or 3 so it doesn't look like I'm cheating. :rolleyes Besides, it's NOYB. :rolleyes

da blob Mar 24th, 2004 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery
looking for a job. :/

Same here. Or at least pretend to, and whine.

Methuselah Mar 24th, 2004 06:03 PM

Well all my past spring breaks I did nothing but play video games. As for this year I have started hanging out with a 'differnent crowd' so my spring break will be some good ol' under age drinking and maby some sex if I get lucky.

da blob Mar 24th, 2004 06:11 PM

What the fuck does sex have to do with luck anyway.
I am flabbergasted by your collective stupidity.

Methuselah Mar 24th, 2004 06:18 PM

Well in modern American talk the word lucky can be used in many different ways other than what you may think it to be. In the way I used it it was pointing to there being females to where I am going and the word lucky is being used to back up the idea of sex and giving it a more mental spice.

Terra Mar 24th, 2004 09:59 PM

Haven't you ever heard of "A bad run of luck......?"

thebiggameover Mar 24th, 2004 10:15 PM

FAT CHICKS...
:(