I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Kitsa Apr 18th, 2011 07:32 PM

I glanced at the thumbnail and thought it was Macho Man Randy Savage.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 18th, 2011 09:35 PM

That would have been awesome.

Sam Apr 18th, 2011 10:37 PM

SNAKE ROBERTS RUINED HIS WEDDING.

Chojin Apr 18th, 2011 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 718031)

lol me too

Chojin Apr 18th, 2011 10:57 PM

killing spammers while they still have their status set to 'online' is the best feeling

Pentegarn Apr 19th, 2011 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 718031)

Me too

Zhukov Apr 19th, 2011 09:13 AM

So I'm on the bus sitting opposite an old woman - her seat facing the front of the bus, mine facing backwards to the rear. Not having the best day, but it can't really get any worse on my last bus ride home.

As I stare out a window I see the old woman out of the corner of my eye struggling with the bus window; she's not tall enough to reach it properly, or strong enough to open what must be a stuck clasp, and she gives up and sits back down with a sigh.

Being the smug gentleman that I am, I stand up and proceed to open it for her, and, not content with the bare minimum of helpfulness, the adjacent window as well. Just to prove what a charming and helpful young man I am I sit back down with a smile in her direction... while she frowns at me.

I hear tutting from some other people on the bus, and a few shakings of the head to boot, which is just confusing me. What are they directed at? Me?

It's my stop next, and as I collect my bag and start to get off, a man nearby stands and leans over me to shut the windows that I opened, and scowls at me. I get off the bus, puzzled and I hear the old woman say "thank you dear" to the man that closed the windows.

Took me a few steps to realise that I had immediately opened the window that the old woman had taken such effort to close - then smiled mockingly at her as if daring her to defy my will.

Kitsa Apr 19th, 2011 09:15 AM

oops :(

Oh well, the road to shame is paved with good intentions. You did what you thought was the right thing.

Kitsa Apr 19th, 2011 09:16 AM

If it means anything, to this day I remain utterly charmed by a boy in 6th grade who asked if I was cold and went over and shut the classroom window.

Zhukov Apr 19th, 2011 09:20 AM

Strangely enough, that doesn't help much at all.

I'm so ashamed that I can never catch a bus again. Maybe.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 19th, 2011 09:28 AM

"Don't do no favors Blackie."

LordSappington Apr 19th, 2011 01:00 PM

I recently stumbled on the Hathor the Cow Goddess website, and holy shit is it unsettling.

Tadao Apr 19th, 2011 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 718083)
So I'm on the bus sitting opposite an old woman - her seat facing the front of the bus, mine facing backwards to the rear. Not having the best day, but it can't really get any worse on my last bus ride home.

As I stare out a window I see the old woman out of the corner of my eye struggling with the bus window; she's not tall enough to reach it properly, or strong enough to open what must be a stuck clasp, and she gives up and sits back down with a sigh.

Being the smug gentleman that I am, I stand up and proceed to open it for her, and, not content with the bare minimum of helpfulness, the adjacent window as well. Just to prove what a charming and helpful young man I am I sit back down with a smile in her direction... while she frowns at me.

I hear tutting from some other people on the bus, and a few shakings of the head to boot, which is just confusing me. What are they directed at? Me?

It's my stop next, and as I collect my bag and start to get off, a man nearby stands and leans over me to shut the windows that I opened, and scowls at me. I get off the bus, puzzled and I hear the old woman say "thank you dear" to the man that closed the windows.

Took me a few steps to realise that I had immediately opened the window that the old woman had taken such effort to close - then smiled mockingly at her as if daring her to defy my will.

Reminds me of that Douglas Adams story.

http://samuelcooney.wordpress.com/20...douglas-adams/

Fathom Zero Apr 19th, 2011 01:06 PM

Phoenix Gamma Apr 19th, 2011 06:13 PM

Today at work, my entire mall was evacuated because someone came in with a rifle. Cops from every nearby city came along with at least three SWAT cars, a shitload of helicopters, etc.

Three hours later, turns out the dude just had an umbrella.

The irony: I saw a photo of said umbrella; it's the katana umbrella from ThinkGeek that he slung over his shoulder like a rifle. They mistook an umbrella designed to be mistaken as a sword for a rifle.

Idiots >:

Esuohlim Apr 19th, 2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 718129)
They mistook an umbrella designed to be mistaken as a sword for a rifle.

:lol

Fuck ThinkGeek anyway and their obnoxious t-shirts about bacon and bacon mints. I'm suprised that the umbrella didn't look like a katana that looked like bacon

Guitar Woman Apr 19th, 2011 06:28 PM

Bacon mints are fucking horrible, they taste like cough syrup

elx Apr 19th, 2011 06:53 PM

funk you both :( they might be a bit overzealous with the bacon edibles and also with the catering to grown-ups-that-will-buy-anything-that-is-shiny-or-lights-up; but they still have awesome stuff. especially the tshirts.

plus that story is epic, if I were that guy I'd write thinkgeek a thank you letter! who else can say that they shut down a mall and outsmarted an entire law enforcement department with a novelty umbrella?

Guitar Woman Apr 19th, 2011 07:01 PM

I remember one time I got bored in summer school and sprayed a fire extinguisher all over the place in an unused computer classroom

About 10 minutes later someone saw all the dust floating out of the door and assumed it was a fire and evacuated the entire school

Nobody knew it was me but I was a bit embarrased :<

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 20th, 2011 12:40 AM

I feel like they should someone should have went and brought a fire to put the extinguisher out with.

Zhukov Apr 20th, 2011 03:40 AM

I have some bacon mints that were given to me by MLE, but I'm too scared to try them.

When I was nine, my best mate Jon and I threw a Calor gas container into a bonfire for a bit of a laugh. My next door neighbour phoned the Fire Brigade who arrived just in time to pull the canister out before it exploded.

She's always been an interfering old bitch, but as for the Fire Brigade - haven't they got anything better to do?

Zhukov Apr 20th, 2011 03:42 AM

OK that last story is stolen.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 20th, 2011 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowardC (Post 718163)
I appreciate the thought, but this is less of a movie review and more of a complete plot survey.

If by chance somebody on this site hasn't seen B&T2 (unlikely) you've totally ruined the movie for them by hitting on every single solitary plot point!

Sorry dog, I should be more considerate to people who were interested in Bill and Teds bogus journey but had not seen it yet. Especially if they had seen the original and were actually interested in seeing the sequel without it being ruined. IF you happen to run into these people that are here you can forward their concerns to me personally so I can inform them promptly of me not giving a shit.

Sincerely,

William J Thompson, esquire

Guitar Woman Apr 20th, 2011 04:34 AM

I love playng with fire as much as the next irresponsible dickhead, but gas can directly into a campfire? Have you got a death wish?

executioneer Apr 20th, 2011 04:36 AM

yeah dude you have to shoot it with a rifle so it explodes into a huge fireball

oh wait that's not safer at all what am i thinking