I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Chojin Jul 15th, 2011 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creeposaurus (Post 731898)
I liked the last non yellow one, the one that says "I WEAR COOL GLASSES INDOORS THEREFORE I AM COOL AND ACCOMPLISHED" DEFINITELY A FRIEND REQUEST PICTURE RIGHT THAR!

WHY I OUGHTA

Phoenix Gamma Jul 15th, 2011 10:22 PM

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD TOMORROW.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO PROBABLY RIDE THE AEROSMITH ROLLERCOASTER AT MGM BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST ROLLERCOASTER. AND I'LL HIGH FIVE STITCH I LOVE THE COLOR BLUE.

Seriously though I've been looking forward to this all week. And work pissed me off today so I want to have spite happiness now >:

Fathom Zero Jul 15th, 2011 10:33 PM

Hollywood Tower rocks.

Guitar Woman Jul 15th, 2011 11:48 PM

That Indiana Jones ride is the best one

Fathom Zero Jul 15th, 2011 11:53 PM

THAT'S NOT A RIDE.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 16th, 2011 06:17 AM

It's cool anyways. I hope they still have it because 2011 parents hate nazis and violence and fun :<

I hope we don't go to the Animal Kingdom. That shit's more boring than Epcot, and Epcot is educational.

Fathom Zero Jul 16th, 2011 06:19 AM

Fuck, Epcot's great.

And the shit with all the dinosaurs in Animal Kingdom is mad decent.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 16th, 2011 07:40 AM

Epcot is sweet.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 16th, 2011 08:04 AM

Animal Kingdom is what happens when someone takes the Lion King and tries to make a whole park based on that. Then they realize "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK" and pad it out with more animals. Also, of all the parks, it's the hottest.

Epcot is cool for eating and shit cause it has all of those restaurants in the different countries. But the educational stuff is hokey. I think there was one ride I really wanted to go on, some test track thing, but it kept breaking down. Like, 3 times while we were waiting. It was a huge line too because it was the only ride at Epcot that was just plain fun and doesn't try to sneak in stuff to teach you about environments and shit.

Also, I know it's impossible, but I'm still going to try and pull the sword from the stone this year at the Magic Kingdom. It's like when a quarter is glued to something and you keep picking at it. Fucking Disney >:

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 16th, 2011 09:17 AM

I remember going to epcot when I was young and they showed a video of a little american boy talking through his tellivision to a little chinese girl half a world away. Blew my 10 year old mind.

Shit is real as hell now dawg. Epcot :pickle

Kitsa Jul 16th, 2011 09:28 AM

Epcot was always my favorite. I had a Figment piggybank. If I could have, I would have given Disney World the finger and spent my whole vacation at Epcot.

But then, I was the nerdiest kid you ever did see.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 16th, 2011 09:36 AM

Stuck at the cleveland airport. Pent, we might be here for a while. Can either you or kitsa use your magic ohio powers and get us on our way.

Kitsa Jul 16th, 2011 09:44 AM

I'll need a goat.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 16th, 2011 10:16 AM

My daughter is a capricorn.....I'll need to find something else though.

Kitsa Jul 16th, 2011 10:22 AM

Cleveland is a shitty place to be stuck :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 16th, 2011 10:24 AM

we drive to cleveland to get a direct flight. Thought it would be less hassle.

Fathom Zero Jul 16th, 2011 10:36 AM

Eat some Skyline. I understand that they're up there in Cleveland.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 16th, 2011 12:13 PM

Fuck continental airlines. They delayed our flight intil 9pm.

Fathom Zero Jul 16th, 2011 12:20 PM

Time enough for you to sight-see around glorious Cleveland.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 16th, 2011 12:27 PM

If I didn't drive here 3 hours at 2am this morning I wouldn't care as much.

Fathom Zero Jul 16th, 2011 12:38 PM

Kitsa Jul 16th, 2011 12:50 PM

There's the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, I guess. There's a submarine right there on the lakefront you can tour. There's a kickass toy store but I can't remember where it is. The art museum there isn't bad; it's across the street from Case-Western University, which has an awesome silver blob roof.

Kitsa Jul 16th, 2011 12:51 PM

aha-

http://www.toystimeforgot.com/

Grislygus Jul 16th, 2011 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 731980)
I find people who want to dislike something just to be 'different' to be hilarious. I also find them to be somewhat cowardly and hypocritical. If you want to be different, go all the freaking way. Don't just hate things everyone loves, declare you love things everyone hates. Join the neo nazis, watch Sandra Prill videos, buy a copy of Ishtar, get the game ET for Atari 2600 and play it nonstop. Of course none of them do, so in the end their opinions are laughable, empty, and meaningless because half measures get you nowhere.

meeeeeh, as much as I hate arguing points that back up GW, I hate it when people bring up the "you're just trying to be different" crap. Caught shit like that all the time when I had the audacity to vocally hate History of Violence when it came out, and especially when I hated on Brokeback Mountain's award sweep for cock blocking Good Night and Good Luck

Hell, people still give me a hard time about hating History of Violence. If I'm a David Cronenberg fan, and you don't even know who the hell he is, I think I can reserve the right to disrespect A Mediocre History of Overhyped Violence >:

Fathom Zero Jul 16th, 2011 01:37 PM

Didja like Crash, though? That's the big question. I think bodily horror is more his speed. Good Night and Good Luck is one of my all time faves, though.